d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16826836846856861171Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 45,659.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 29 2023 04:39pm
Quote (Superman @ Nov 29 2023 10:32pm)
It's not Israel's fault Arab terrorists attacked them. From a security standpoint, one could argue they failed to prevent an outside attack. However, the fault is solely on the surrounding Arab nations because Israel wouldn't need to fortify their defenses if they were not* surrounded by hateful Arabs who are actively trying to kill them.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

Is this factual, Yes/No.
Gold: 4.91
Nov 29 2023 04:58pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 06:17pm)
Point proven you jump to conclusions without knowing anything about someone(Wow what a surprise!)

You act on impulse instead of just trying to understand others. Worse then that you attack people and accuse people of "believing" things no one says they believe in the first place.

You use the model of thinking. If so and so says this but I've seen them say this they must mean this!!! Where's the logic in that? I know word salad is tough bro!

Point proven by you being wrong? Do you read what you reply to or do you just see any reply as an opportunity to do your weird stream of consciousness style posting :rofl:
Gold: 30.00
Nov 29 2023 05:09pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 29 Nov 2023 16:58)
Point proven by you being wrong? Do you read what you reply to or do you just see any reply as an opportunity to do your weird stream of consciousness style posting :rofl:

I'm nothing like you. Go back to that post. You clearly didn't and you need to because your lying to yourself. Much worse then talking shit to random people on a gaming forum imo

You literally jumped in on me when I was talking with someone else and called me Vivek Ramaswammy and then made all these baseless claims about what "I really believe". Only to be totally wrong about my "beliefs" and "disappear" as you say

You are ignorant and like so many have said aren't worth the time to try and explain anything.

I actually studied philosophy for years by the way. I talk from my heart. I don't go google and copy/paste other peoples opinions like you do.

I'm a genuine person and I'm wrong far more then I'm right. Maybe someday you'll realize you can't always be right and that insulting others doesn't help your case bud.

Can't imagine you at the philosophical organization I frequent. Loud on this forum but would be dead silent in real life when you can't insult your way out of your own ignorance...
Gold: 16,514.00
Nov 29 2023 05:12pm
two more 9 year old kids shot dead in the West Bank today, another day and another war crime for the genocidal maniacs
Nov 29 2023 05:49pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 07:09pm)
I'm nothing like you. Go back to that post. You clearly didn't and you need to because your lying to yourself. Much worse then talking shit to random people on a gaming forum imo

You literally jumped in on me when I was talking with someone else and called me Vivek Ramaswammy and then made all these baseless claims about what "I really believe". Only to be totally wrong about my "beliefs" and "disappear" as you say

You are ignorant and like so many have said aren't worth the time to try and explain anything.

I actually studied philosophy for years by the way. I talk from my heart. I don't go google and copy/paste other peoples opinions like you do.

I'm a genuine person and I'm wrong far more then I'm right. Maybe someday you'll realize you can't always be right and that insulting others doesn't help your case bud.

Can't imagine you at the philosophical organization I frequent. Loud on this forum but would be dead silent in real life when you can't insult your way out of your own ignorance...

What is wrong with you lol
Nov 29 2023 06:03pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 29 Nov 2023 17:49)
What is wrong with you lol

You just lie to yourself and I find that odd? When you look at that post you see all you were trying to do was insult me.

& then now you say "It was just a simple misunderstanding"......

How convenient....(after the fact)

Imagine in real life you hearing me talk to someone and then you come out of nowhere and go "Haha who are you Vivek Ramaswammy dumb fuck" "You must be a Trumper Republican".

catch my drift homie?
Nov 29 2023 06:10pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 08:03pm)
You just lie to yourself and I find that odd? When you look at that post you see all you were trying to do was insult me.

& then now you say "It was just a simple misunderstanding"......

How convenient....(after the fact)

Imagine in real life you hearing me talk to someone and then you come out of nowhere and go "Haha who are you Vivek Ramaswammy dumb fuck" "You must be a Trumper Republican".

catch my drift homie?

Wtf are you talking about lol

It's like you are just having a conversation with yourself, I genuinely have no idea how you even came up with this nonsense.
Nov 29 2023 06:11pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 29 Nov 2023 18:10)
Wtf are you talking about lol

It's like you are just having a conversation with yourself, I genuinely have no idea how you even came up with this nonsense.

You insult people so much it's second nature for you I don't expect you to get it but I figure if I type it out 3 times maybe it'll click?
Nov 29 2023 06:19pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 08:11pm)
You insult people so much it's second nature for you I don't expect you to get it but I figure if I type it out 3 times maybe it'll click?

Just people I dislike :D

You can type it out as many times as you like, I probably won't be convinced. Seriously though do you have some type of condition? I will be nicer if there is a reason you are like this,
Gold: 16,514.00
Nov 29 2023 06:27pm

genocide
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16826836846856861171Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll