d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16806816826836841171Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 29 2023 01:38pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 29 2023 06:55pm)
Uhhh a normal one? Lmao mocking paraphrasing, I am convinced you met your wife as a student in her class

I've dunked all over the IDF propagandists in this thread, Goom barely even comments anymore since I brutalized him so badly. Whenever I do post sources you guys just suddenly disappear and only start talking again when your shame is buried by a few pages of comments, funny about that huh? Probably just coincidence!

Why would I care if you harassed some Israeli mod? Given your ignorance on the topic now I'm not inclined to think you were any more informed 10 years ago either lol

The premise I use is faulty but saying I'm wrong because an Israeli says so isn't? Lmao bro....wat even....
Do I really need to explain to you why that is a stupid argument or will you just admit it? Wtf are you talking about hopscotch lol, is this another one of your idioms?

LOL
Gold: 30.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 29 2023 01:40pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 29 Nov 2023 13:31)

"Channel your inner genius"

not "Channel your copy/pasta this is my original idea you all suck hehe I owned you mentality"

Remember when you thought I was a "follower of Vivek Ramaswammy because you jumped to conclusions not knowing who Swami Vivekananda was"

That was my favorite because then I told you how non-political I was and that my jsp user name is for the "Hindu philosopher" who brought Hinduism to America.

Jump higher big guy!
Gold: 580.00
Nov 29 2023 01:40pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 29 Nov 2023 19:49)
now work out the political calculus there.

-Palestinians do not want peace, they want jews to die. not just hamas, gazan school children want it. (this alone dispels myths from the early part of this thread, where fools had the temerity to suggest hamas is unpopular)

-Israel occupies the areas they do, and blockades all of gaza, because the people there want them wiped from the planet. not just hamas, the people there.

-if given the power to vote, the muslim minority will outbreed the jewish majority, take power, and expel or kill all of the jews.

this is why when you criticize israeli policy, and i do too a LOT on the micro scale, you hear "we do what we do to avoid being eliminated". because on the macro scale it's true.

the only plan that will "work" imo, is for israel to give up gaza, hunker down in a fully defensive stance, repel all attacks that 100% will come from gaza, and hope over the phase of 10-20 years gazans will realize its a losing battle and work on themselves. thats a BIG gamble. you might endure 20 years of extremely troubling attacks just for gaza's appetite for jewish blood to never be quenched.

none of that excuses micro scale issues with israel, they can stop certain things, they can do better, and should. but criticizing israel from a macro scale is idiotic and naïve.

We practically did what you suggested for the last 18 years.
Left gaza built an iron dome and what did we get?
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 29 2023 01:45pm
Gazans need to “find their home again”, believes the head of the Middle East division at Médecins du Monde
Gold: 4.91
Nov 29 2023 01:48pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 03:40pm)
"Channel your inner genius"

not "Channel your copy/pasta this is my original idea you all suck hehe I owned you mentality"

Remember when you thought I was a "follower of Vivek Ramaswammy because you jumped to conclusions not knowing who Swami Vivekananda was"

That was my favorite because then I told you how non-political I was and that my jsp user name is for the "Hindu philosopher" who brought Hinduism to America.

Jump higher big guy!

I don't remember that lol, I said you sounded like Vivek because you sound like Vivek. The thing I was wrong about was assuming you were Indian yourself and I admit that was partly based on the name and picture but it would have also explained the...awkwardness :D

Go back and check if you like.

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Nov 29 2023 01:49pm
Gold: 30.00
Nov 29 2023 01:49pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 29 Nov 2023 13:38)
dizzy is the ultimate slayer of strawmen. then if you bother to let him know he just spent half an hour responding to something you didnt even mean, let alone say, he calls you a liar lol. he only ever puts in effort to argue things no one even argues for lol.

look above:

literally no one said that. but he'll still claim i did, because he can only kill soft targets. ironic he hates israel.

Quote (Many_Names @ 29 Nov 2023 13:38)
I completely ignore him, waste of time

I'm just trying to understand why he can't have a normal cordial disagreement on a topic without lambasting and verbally insulting others.

I'm not trying to be demeaning to him but every time I click this thread he's shit talking people for their opinion on one of the most DIVISIVE "events" in years.

An event that has "missing holes" and misinformation on a scale never before seen and taking sides on this "topic" is a fools errand.

I care more about what says because he's on the ground in a country directly involved in this conflict. His information is valuable because he can tell us what "real Israelis" think and what the "Israeli government" is trying to project.
Nov 29 2023 01:52pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 29 2023 03:38pm)
dizzy is the ultimate slayer of strawmen. then if you bother to let him know he just spent half an hour responding to something you didnt even mean, let alone say, he calls you a liar lol. he only ever puts in effort to argue things no one even argues for lol.

look above:

literally no one said that. but he'll still claim i did, because he can only kill soft targets. ironic he hates israel.

Projecting much? Lmao

the premise you use is faulty anyways. people who live in literal israel disagree with you, obviously they know more than both of us

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh :drool:
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 29 2023 02:02pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 29 2023 01:40pm)
We practically did what you suggested for the last 18 years.
Left gaza built an iron dome and what did we get?

drop the blockade, set a date 2-3 years from now to turn off the water and power. let the gazans see what freedom really is, the freedom to fail on their own. every dime u spend on aid, water, power, etc. spend it on interceptors and soldiers at the border.
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 29 2023 02:03pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 29 2023 01:52pm)
Projecting much? Lmao

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh :drool:

slow down when you read, it may help.

"the premise you use is faulty", that being that im only wrong because i lack knowledge.

how you interpreted that to mean that i think many names is right, and you're wrong, because he knows more is beyond me. i said that logic doesnt track lol.

yet another case of you rabidly failing because u are just shitposting. any time u leave the kiddie pool u drown.
Nov 29 2023 02:08pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 29 2023 04:03pm)
slow down when you read, it may help.

"the premise you use is faulty", that being that im only wrong because i lack knowledge.

how you interpreted that to mean that i think many names is right, and you're wrong, because he knows more is beyond me. i said that logic doesnt track lol.

yet another case of you rabidly failing because u are just shitposting. any time u leave the kiddie pool u drown.

people who live in literal israel disagree with you, obviously they know more than both of us

Bruh are you serious lol. Maybe you are doing that thing you do where words mean whatever you want them to but in reality that's not really how things work.

It's funny how you always start typing u instead you when you're starting to get upset :D
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16806816826836841171Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll