d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16796806816826831171Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Nov 29 2023 12:55pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 29 2023 02:33pm)
mocking paraphrasing is new to you? what school yard did you grow up on?

you have 1 trick, and that's alluding to some base of knowledge you never actually show. you're a hobo with a finger gun in his pocket, we all know its a finger bro.

i was arguing against israeli mods in this subforum and calling them baby killers 10 years before you had an account, this account anyways. Do not cite the Deep Magic to me Witch. I was there when it was written.

the premise you use is faulty anyways. people who live in literal israel disagree with you, obviously they know more than both of us, but you chalk up our disagreement to what i supposedly dont know. so if i hop scotch your knowledge and go right to an israeli's knowledge, what then? then you'd find another excuse to just shitpost? surely.

Uhhh a normal one? Lmao mocking paraphrasing, I am convinced you met your wife as a student in her class

I've dunked all over the IDF propagandists in this thread, Goom barely even comments anymore since I brutalized him so badly. Whenever I do post sources you guys just suddenly disappear and only start talking again when your shame is buried by a few pages of comments, funny about that huh? Probably just coincidence!

Why would I care if you harassed some Israeli mod? Given your ignorance on the topic now I'm not inclined to think you were any more informed 10 years ago either lol

The premise I use is faulty but saying I'm wrong because an Israeli says so isn't? Lmao bro....wat even....
Do I really need to explain to you why that is a stupid argument or will you just admit it? Wtf are you talking about hopscotch lol, is this another one of your idioms?

This post was edited by DizzyBusiness on Nov 29 2023 12:56pm
Gold: 30.00
Nov 29 2023 01:08pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 29 Nov 2023 12:55)
Uhhh a normal one? Lmao mocking paraphrasing, I am convinced you met your wife as a student in her class

I've dunked all over the IDF propagandists in this thread, Goom barely even comments anymore since I brutalized him so badly. Whenever I do post sources you guys just suddenly disappear and only start talking again when your shame is buried by a few pages of comments, funny about that huh? Probably just coincidence!

Why would I care if you harassed some Israeli mod? Given your ignorance on the topic now I'm not inclined to think you were any more informed 10 years ago either lol

The premise I use is faulty but saying I'm wrong because an Israeli says so isn't? Lmao bro....wat even....
Do I really need to explain to you why that is a stupid argument or will you just admit it? Wtf are you talking about hopscotch lol, is this another one of your idioms?

Bro ^ has your number and so do so many other people in this thread. You thinking your "winning" in an "open discussion" with your "haha gotya" comments doesn't fool anyone lmao :rofl:

Just because you started to research this "topic" doesn't make you an expert. It means you were talking out of your ass initially and then when people called you on it you did your "homework" and your homework was just finding claims made by others that you could easily refute.

Anyone whose hit you with a hard response you've dodged entirely yet you say other people "disappear" after you "own" them?? Speak for yourself buddy.

Some people aren't going to waste their time arguing with a "pigeon" like you. Rather give you your bread crumbs and make you feel special so you "fly away" :rofl:
Nov 29 2023 01:11pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 03:08pm)
Bro ^^thesnipa has your number and so do so many other people in this thread. You thinking your "winning" in an "open discussion" with your "haha gotya" comments doesn't fool anyone lmao :rofl:

Just because you started to research this "topic" doesn't make you an expert. It means you were talking out of your ass initially and then when people called you on it you did your "homework" and your homework was just finding claims made by others that you could easily refute.

Anyone whose hit you with a hard response you've dodged entirely yet you say other people "disappear" after you "own" them?? Speak for yourself buddy.

Some people aren't going to waste their time arguing with a "pigeon" like you. Rather give you your bread crumbs and make you feel special so you "fly away" :rofl:

Nov 29 2023 01:13pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 29 Nov 2023 13:11)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5VrCoh4p0E

Nov 29 2023 01:22pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 03:13pm)

Nov 29 2023 01:26pm
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ 29 Nov 2023 13:22)

Fire away big guy!

Can't wait to see your inner genius reveal itself to all of us :rofl:
Nov 29 2023 01:31pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 03:26pm)
Fire away big guy!

Can't wait to see your inner genius reveal itself to all of us :rofl:

Gold: 580.00
Nov 29 2023 01:37pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 29 Nov 2023 20:41)
who are you to decide who can or cant live on their own land? the entitlement is off the charts

I am the one who pushed those who want to finish us off and won the war.
I chose to let those who left because the Arab league back in and I could have kept them out.

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 29 2023 01:42pm
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 29 2023 01:38pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Nov 29 2023 01:08pm)
Bro ^^thesnipa has your number and so do so many other people in this thread. You thinking your "winning" in an "open discussion" with your "haha gotya" comments doesn't fool anyone lmao :rofl:

dizzy is the ultimate slayer of strawmen. then if you bother to let him know he just spent half an hour responding to something you didnt even mean, let alone say, he calls you a liar lol. he only ever puts in effort to argue things no one even argues for lol.

look above:

Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 29 2023 12:55pm)

literally no one said that. but he'll still claim i did, because he can only kill soft targets. ironic he hates israel.
Gold: 580.00
Nov 29 2023 01:38pm
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 29 Nov 2023 21:08)

I completely ignore him, waste of time
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16796806816826831171Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll