d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1676869707172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 10 2019 08:08pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 10 2019 07:07pm)
When he describes the events taking place in Portland that day he neglects to mention Patriot Prayer which is who was responsible for the majority of violence that day and still neglects to mention them when talking about the cider riot incident where the woman was hit with a baton from behind by a mask-wearing patriot prayer guy (I mention the mask because apparently that's how you identify the bad guys). I'm not an hour in yet. I'll be interested to hear what he says about his buddies though. Gonna do some washing up while I listen.

He says the conflict was mostly with some men's rights group and antifa

the proud boys and others were in a different location

and you keep linking him to patriot's prayer, why?

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 10 2019 08:09pm
Gold: 231.41
Jul 10 2019 08:09pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 10 2019 09:07pm)
When he describes the events taking place in Portland that day he neglects to mention Patriot Prayer which is who was responsible for the majority of violence that day and still neglects to mention them when talking about the cider riot incident where the woman was hit with a baton from behind by a mask-wearing patriot prayer guy (I mention the mask because apparently that's how you identify the bad guys). I'm not an hour in yet. I'll be interested to hear what he says about his buddies though. Gonna do some washing up while I listen.

Nobody believes your bullshit Osama Bin Scaly. Red fascist fat loser.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 10 2019 08:11pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 11 Jul 2019 03:08)
He says the conflict was mostly with some men's rights groups and antifa

the proud boys and others were in a different location

and you keep linking him to patriot's prayer, why?

I highly suspect the group he is characterising as 'men's rights activists' are in fact Patriot Prayer but I'll have to do more research to find out if that is the case. We went over this earlier though - remember old dude who got a bar to the head? He was Patriot Prayer - as was his buddy. The majority of violence that day occurred when antifa blockaded the preplanned march route of Patriot Prayer.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 10 2019 08:12pm
Jul 10 2019 08:13pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 10 2019 07:11pm)
I highly suspect the group he is characterising as 'men's rights activists' are in fact Patriot Prayer but I'll have to do more research. We went over this earlier though - remember old dude who got a bar to the head? He was Patriot Prayer - as was his buddy. The majority of violence that day occurred when antifa blockaded the preplanned march route of Patriot Prayer.

I've yet to see how that is his group or his buddies

to me it appears you are taking another violent group (not the one you support) and for some reason linking this peaceful reporter of a protest to them to justify assault

He's not in the Patriot's Prayer so there is no reason to keep trying to link them together
Jul 10 2019 08:42pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 11 Jul 2019 03:13)
I've yet to see how that is his group or his buddies

to me it appears you are taking another violent group (not the one you support) and for some reason linking this peaceful reporter of a protest to them to justify assault

He's not in the Patriot's Prayer so there is no reason to keep trying to link them together

He's making the link in this interview by shielding them from scrutiny with a dishonest representation of events that excludes them.
Jul 10 2019 08:49pm
Just made it an hour in and he characterises them as a pro Trump group that hold rallies that are assaulted by antifa. Amazing.

They are also key to the events going on in Portland as the police are in cahoots with them which is why they don't get involved and why they arrest antifa but not PP.
Jul 10 2019 08:58pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 10 2019 07:49pm)
Just made it an hour in and he characterises them as a pro Trump group that hold rallies that are assaulted by antifa. Amazing.

They are also key to the events going on in Portland as the police are in cahoots with them which is why they don't get involved and why they arrest antifa but not PP.

lol the portland police are in cahoots with the patriot's prayer? that is some ridiculous shit

nobody has been arrested for ngo's assault

what he said about patriot's prayer is that the conflict between antifa and PP devolve into riots and there is inaction from the police
Jul 10 2019 09:05pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 11 Jul 2019 03:58)
lol the portland police are in cahoots with the patriot's prayer? that is some ridiculous shit

nobody has been arrested for ngo's assault

what he said about patriot's prayer is that the conflict between antifa and PP devolve into riots and there is inaction from the police

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/01/exclusive-video-shows-portland-officers-made-deal-with-far-right-group-leader
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/15/joey-gibson-portland-police-relationship-cooperation-text-messages

You're right - it is ridiculous. But that's why we constantly expose far right individuals in the military and police - why some of the most prominent far right organisations are made up exclusively of ex-members of those organisations (III%s) and why antifa don't trust the police. Because the police are sympathetic to the fash.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 10 2019 09:09pm
Jul 10 2019 09:11pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 10 2019 08:05pm)
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/mar/01/exclusive-video-shows-portland-officers-made-deal-with-far-right-group-leader
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/15/joey-gibson-portland-police-relationship-cooperation-text-messages

You're right - it is ridiculous. But that's why we constantly expose far right individuals in the military and police - why some of the most prominent far right organisations are made up exclusively of ex-members of those organisations (III%s) and why antifa don't trust the police. Because the police are sympathetic to the fash.

"break it up and go home" is not an uncommon police thing to say especially when they don't actually have much but they want to pretend they do in a city

I thought you meant some sort of deal at the top which definitely isn't the deal with the lefty mayor running things

and once again nobody has been arrested for the assault of Ngo by antifa so.....
Jul 10 2019 09:33pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 11 Jul 2019 04:11)
"break it up and go home" is not an uncommon police thing to say especially when they don't actually have much but they want to pretend they do in a city

I thought you meant some sort of deal at the top which definitely isn't the deal with the lefty mayor running things

and once again nobody has been arrested for the assault of Ngo by antifa so.....

Wow. You sure love to laser in on one incident huh? Go do some fucking research dude. I'm sick of educating you.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1676869707172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll