d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev16768697071111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Aug 11 2016 03:11pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Aug 11 2016 04:09pm)
Well I actually read Genesis more than once in Hebrew and in Aramaic the language it is written aka Bereshit (בְּרֵאשִׁית) there is nothing there about a dome that contain the stars and moon...

It's based on Aristotle's geocentrism. The idea of Heaven itself is.
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 11 2016 03:12pm
Gold: 580.00
Aug 11 2016 03:16pm
Quote (Skinned @ 11 Aug 2016 23:11)
It's based on Aristotle's geocentrism. The idea of Heaven itself is.

well its all based on the word Rakia (רקיע) in Hebrew... well Rakia means Skies defiantly not a Dome.....
and the context contain the separation between day and night nothing to do with gravitational forces or suggest Earth is flat and the center of the universe..
Gold: 4.77
Aug 11 2016 03:38pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 10 Aug 2016 16:38)
Wait are you suggesting that the RNC + party are free of corruption? Cause that would be a delusion if you thought that.

I'm talkin' about hardcore science.
RNA infinite life vs DNA infinite cancer.
DNA ends are veiled in Tales & zeros (Telomeres) which prevent the unwinding of frayed ends,
so when the Sun shines it light on those who are free of such tales and more zeros and cannot reconnect with themselves - they get cancer.

But as above, so below.
This Principle is of universal application and manifestation, on the various planes of the material, mental, and spiritual universe — it is an Universal Law.

So if you see the shoe fits between the two political factions and you want this political game to last longer, we gotta reconnect them.

They oyster is an everlasting being of RNA and produces pearls by trapping viruses seeking to inject themselves in their RNA for eternal life.
Which is probably why Jesus said no flesh and blood may enter the kingdom of heaven, because our flesh and blood is FUCKED UP.

~Cut ties with all the lies you've been livin in~
Because the virus is part of the scheme no matter what.

Ancient man always saw evil spirits but now the "scientific" community disguises them in pictures and says because we can measure them they must be ok.

http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/alllife/virus.gif
apples and worms man

Quote ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra )
There are a number of unverifiable stories about Cleopatra, of which one of the best known is that, at one of the lavish dinners she shared with Antony, she playfully bet him that she could spend ten million sestertii on a dinner. He accepted the bet. The next night, she had a conventional, unspectacular meal served; he was ridiculing this, when she ordered the second course — only a cup of strong vinegar. She then removed one of her priceless pearl earrings, dropped it into the vinegar, allowed it to dissolve, and drank the mixture. The earliest report of this story comes from Pliny the Elder and dates to about 100 years after the banquet described would have happened. The calcium carbonate in pearls does dissolve in vinegar, but slowly unless the pearl is first crushed.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 11 2016 03:58pm
Gold: 1,532.01
Aug 11 2016 04:20pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 11 2016 10:38pm)
I'm talkin' about hardcore science.
RNA infinite life vs DNA infinite cancer.
DNA ends are veiled in Tales & zeros (Telomeres) which prevent the unwinding of frayed ends,
so when the Sun shines it light on those who are free of such tales and more zeros and cannot reconnect with themselves - they get cancer.

Wtf are you talking about?
Gold: 4.00
Aug 11 2016 04:46pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Aug 11 2016 05:09pm)
Well I actually read Genesis more than once in Hebrew and in Aramaic the language it is written aka Bereshit (בְּרֵאשִׁית) there is nothing there about a dome that contain the stars and moon...

An expense, a firmament. Hemisphere = demi sphere. Dome is simply a word to describe something brother. Shamayim means heavens. We are living on the first heaven, the second heaven is the air and the ''space'' the ''void'' and the third heaven is the realm of God above the firmament which separates the waters from above from the waters below.
Aug 11 2016 04:46pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ 11 Aug 2016 17:20)

Gnostic metaphysics and electromagnetic cosmology.
I dream, I'm a visionary and an applied alchemist. I also plagiarize.
You pretend to know science, if you wanna do science take what I bring before you and run with it.
Cause scifi always precedes science and this is some ancient scifi and exactly what science is working on now.

Seth Prepared a great series of false telos syntax & meros dogma, which were specifically woven to support his perspective. Meros, his false witness to living beings made of part (instead of whole) was designed on the syntax known to build information and beings were to be ranked by their consolidation of energy as units. Telos, his value of meaning to chance (instead of purpose) was designed on the salvation he could offer from the doom of the falling meteors.

This is the chance to live forever in the flesh.
I'm over my flesh so I'm goin' out without, but I'll spill the sacred secrets I stole, before you, because I have no respect for the fraternity.
But really I know that the sciences aren't going to be penetrated by anyone from this forum 'cause y'all are almost as lazy as I.

GENESIS 6:5...
"And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."
The longer we humans live, the greater the chance that we will spiritually 'rot on the vine' as our imaginations give way to evil out of sheer boredom.
This explains the 120 year limit on human lifespans...
AKA- 'The curse of Noah'.

Science strings together our dreams, not the other way around.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 11 2016 04:49pm
Gold: 22,720.48
Aug 11 2016 05:07pm
Gold: 260.11
Aug 11 2016 05:12pm
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Aug 11 2016 04:20pm)

Basically he knows words exist bUT not how to use them or what they mean. His understanding of telomeres and cancers is embarrassing.
Aug 11 2016 05:17pm
Quote (Arsenic_Touch @ 11 Aug 2016 18:07)

I am he as you are he as you are me
And we are all together
See how they run like pigs from a gun
See how they fly
I'm crying

You can never trust a feminist man~ :evil:

You know my price to shut it up.

Quote (Thor123422 @ 11 Aug 2016 18:12)
Basically he knows words exist bUT not how to use them or what they mean. His understanding of telomeres and cancers is embarrassing.

You're full of words but I produce results.
If you've got facts you could at least bring them forth, but you never have.

This post was edited by MaliceMizer on Aug 11 2016 05:20pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16768697071111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll