d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev16736746756766771965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Jan 7 2021 07:57am
Quote (kenw @ Jan 7 2021 01:25pm)
No, you haven't and I'm a software engineer so Ive been working at home since may. And yeah, I'm not surprised you aren't well informed because all you do is follow gossip.

Reports are circulating that members of Trump's own cabinet are considering invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office and, more importantly, bar him from seeking a second term in 2024.The Storm should arrive soon, i would imagine
https://summit.news/2021/01/07/trumps-own-cabinet-considering-25th-amendment-to-impeach-bar-2nd-term/

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Jan 7 2021 08:03am
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 7 2021 08:11am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Jan 7 2021 08:57am)
Reports are circulating that members of Trump's own cabinet are considering invoking the 25th Amendment to remove him from office and, more importantly, bar him from seeking a second term in 2024.The Storm should arrive soon, i would imagine
https://summit.news/2021/01/07/trumps-own-cabinet-considering-25th-amendment-to-impeach-bar-2nd-term/

Lying compulsively as usual - more like storming out of office soon.

WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Donald Trump for the first time acknowledged his defeat in the Nov. 3 election and announced there would be an "orderly transition on January 20th" after Congress concluded the electoral vote count early Thursday certifying President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

Trump's acknowledgment came after a day of chaos and destruction on Capitol Hill as a mob of his supporters stormed the Capitol building and unleashed unprecedented scenes of mayhem as it tried to halt the peaceful transition of power. Members of Congress were forced into hiding, offices were ransacked, and the formal congressional tally halted for more than six hours.

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th," Trump said in a statement posted to Twitter by his social media director. His own account had been locked by the company for posting messages that appeared to justify the assault on the seat of the nation's democracy

This post was edited by kenw on Jan 7 2021 08:12am
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 7 2021 09:44am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jan 7 2021 06:29am)
Why do you support your rights removed?

i dont?

i just dont drink the "end of times", "new world order", "they're coming for all your rights", "get right with jesus", etc etc etc Tea.

im a christain, generally in favor of limited govt, i test as left leaning libertarian in every political spectrum test, and im for moving as much governance as local as possible and reducing the federal govt's size, scope, and power.

but sure, continue to think anyone who disagrees with your conspiracy theorist is a godless liberal sheep who watches MSM 10 hours a day. yesterday i logged into the NBC live stream just because they kept up coverage and it was the first time ive watched MSM since election day, and before that its been legitimately years. i only watch live streams on youtube because they have congressional coverage and its at hte top when i search "_______ live".
Gold: 0.70
Jan 7 2021 10:45am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 7 2021 10:44am)
i dont?

i just dont drink the "end of times", "new world order", "they're coming for all your rights", "get right with jesus", etc etc etc Tea.

im a christain, generally in favor of limited govt, i test as left leaning libertarian in every political spectrum test, and im for moving as much governance as local as possible and reducing the federal govt's size, scope, and power.

but sure, continue to think anyone who disagrees with your conspiracy theorist is a godless liberal sheep who watches MSM 10 hours a day. yesterday i logged into the NBC live stream just because they kept up coverage and it was the first time ive watched MSM since election day, and before that its been legitimately years. i only watch live streams on youtube because they have congressional coverage and its at hte top when i search "_______ live".

I don't watch anything 10 hours a day. You need to stop grouping people into what you believe they are.

We have a non legitimate election.
We have evil plans from the democratic party, they are not in favor in what you want.

I really wish you people tried doing research outside of what the media tells you. The media tells you what the democratic party pays them to tell you.
Gold: 475.46
Jan 7 2021 10:47am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Jan 7 2021 06:57am)

Lol. Its over.
Gold: 88.21
Jan 7 2021 10:49am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Jan 7 2021 04:53am)
keep talking, and when its all said and dont, just know your a sheep and will remain one

They think we're all stupid and wont spend time doing some research
https://i.gyazo.com/dd0591b294911fd7a949f4022d2b09af.png

This is the Mo of antifah/blm and the left, not Trump Supporters
https://justthenews.com/nation/crime/four-people-died-during-violent-protest-us-capitol-say-dc-police

Antifa/blm and the right-wing anti-establishment types intersect in more places than they disagree

they will join forces in the years to come and many police will have their blood spilled
Gold: 0.00
Jan 7 2021 10:49am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jan 7 2021 07:45am)
I don't watch anything 10 hours a day. You need to stop grouping people into what you believe they are.

We have evil plans from the democratic party, they are not in favor in what you want.

I really wish you people tried doing research outside of what the media tells you. The media tells you what the democratic party pays them to tell you.

We have a legitimate election. Literally only Trump and his cult think otherwise, no one else.

His own Vice President has even distanced himself... y’all are BEYOND help at this point

This post was edited by BasedGoff on Jan 7 2021 10:50am
Gold: 2,504.69
Jan 7 2021 10:51am
Quote (D_urRRR @ Jan 7 2021 10:45am)

i literally never said u watch anything 10 hours a day. if ur gonna have a shitty take from one of my posts at least make sure it follows logically with what i said.
Gold: 475.46
Jan 7 2021 11:02am
Funny how the blue lives matter people suddenly thought differently.

The cap police were caught off guard because they didnt think the blue lives matter turds would ever try anything like that.

That wont happen again.
Gold: 88.21
Jan 7 2021 11:03am
Quote (Brian_D @ Jan 7 2021 09:02am)
Funny how the blue lives matter people suddenly thought differently.

The cap police were caught off guard because they didnt think the blue lives matter turds would ever try anything like that.

That wont happen again.

they've been turning against the police for a while. pay closer attention if you care brah
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16736746756766771965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll