d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16736746756766771172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,164.69
Nov 29 2023 02:01am
Meanwhile

I mean the poster^
Gold: 16,514.00
Nov 29 2023 02:03am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 28 2023 03:13pm)
what is the answer?

what do you think is a more careful instrument for surgery, a scalpel or a grenade?

Netanyahu has made it clear he wants every Palestinian out of Gaza, he's willing to raze the entire strip to the ground and kill tens of thousands of innocents in the process to expand Israel's border. all this is is a land grab from a right-wing lunatic
he's said as much himself. the question is, who comes after Netanyahu? it seems most Israelis are sick of him but he's corrupted much of the legislature and judiciary. the damage he's done to his country is immense so whoever is next will have an extremely tough job

or maybe he'll go full Putin and dig his own grave. time will tell

This post was edited by gnarjay on Nov 29 2023 02:06am
Nov 29 2023 02:09am
and

Quote (gnarjay @ Nov 28 2023 01:35pm)
"hamas beheaded 50+ babies!"
"hamas put babies in ovens!"

Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 28 2023 02:55pm)
the irony here is thick. no one has talked about the 40 beheaded babies thing for weeks except people who want to cast doubt on anything israel reports.

6742 posts later and this thread is still splitting hairs over how many babies were decapitated, how many were burned and whether it was before or after they were dead
Was it 40 decapitated babies, or was it 5 decapitated, 10 turned into chunky salsa with point blank range rifle fire, 20 burned into unrecognizable lumps of human coal?
Still as delightful and not whatsoever myopic point of inquiry

I guess it raises important questions, like, which is the morally most reprehensible? To eat a living baby with a fork and knife? To boil a baby into a stew first? To mash a baby into a pulp by shutting a car door on it repeatedly, incinerate them and snort the ashes off a hooker's tits?
Or perhaps, just perhaps, hear me out, anyone still trying to make a moral distinction over the methodology of baby slaughter that hamas used, is missing the point. They killed a bunch of defenseless babies, there's no moral ambiguity or apologism
Nov 29 2023 02:11am
Quote (Goomshill @ Nov 29 2023 12:09am)
and

6742 posts later and this thread is still splitting hairs over how many babies were decapitated, how many were burned and whether it was before or after they were dead
Was it 40 decapitated babies, or was it 5 decapitated, 10 turned into chunky salsa with point blank range rifle fire, 20 burned into unrecognizable lumps of human coal?
Still as delightful and not whatsoever myopic point of inquiry

I guess it raises important questions, like, which is the morally most reprehensible? To eat a living baby with a fork and knife? To boil a baby into a stew first? To mash a baby into a pulp by shutting a car door on it repeatedly, incinerate them and snort the ashes off a hooker's tits?
Or perhaps, just perhaps, hear me out, anyone still trying to make a moral distinction over the methodology of baby slaughter that hamas used, is missing the point. They killed a bunch of defenseless babies, there's no moral ambiguity or apologism

what say you about the what, 6,000 Palestinian children killed? do you know how many images Ive seen of kids missing 2-3 limbs in the hospital in complete despair?
yes, Hamas is awful, but what Israel is doing is worse
Gold: 580.00
Nov 29 2023 02:13am
Quote (gnarjay @ 29 Nov 2023 10:03)
what do you think is a more careful instrument for surgery, a scalpel or a grenade?

Netanyahu has made it clear he wants every Palestinian out of Gaza, he's willing to raze the entire strip to the ground and kill tens of thousands of innocents in the process to expand Israel's border. all this is is a land grab from a right-wing lunatic
he's said as much himself. the question is, who comes after Netanyahu? it seems most Israelis are sick of him but he's corrupted much of the legislature and judiciary. the damage he's done to his country is immense so whoever is next will have an extremely tough job

or maybe he'll go full Putin and dig his own grave. time will tell

Netanyahu wouldnt launch this attack in the first place this is the criticism about him in Israel.
The fact that he tried to avoid it for so many years.

So he proved nothing but in your imagination.

There is nothing that modern army can do to remove terrorists from power surgically specially not 20,000 of them

Nov 29 2023 02:18am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 29 2023 12:13am)
Netanyahu wouldnt launch this attack in the first place this is the criticism about him in Israel.
The fact that he tried to avoid it for so many years.

So he proved nothing but in your imagination.

There is nothing that modern army can do to remove terrorists from power surgically specially not 20,000 of them

what do you mean he avoided it for so many years? the IDF has been active in Gaza and the West Bank for decades. did you forget about the massive military event in 2014??

surely one of the most modern militaries in the world and arguably the best intelligence agency in Mossad can do better than they are doing now

This post was edited by gnarjay on Nov 29 2023 02:19am
Nov 29 2023 02:19am
Quote (gnarjay @ Nov 29 2023 02:11am)
what say you about the what, 6,000 Palestinian children killed? do you know how many images Ive seen of kids missing 2-3 limbs in the hospital in complete despair?
yes, Hamas is awful, but what Israel is doing is worse

I'd say that we have plenty of evidence and accountability and knowledge that Israel takes conscious steps to minimize civilian casualties and avoid collateral damage, particularly in giving warnings and evacuation time, and that the deaths that do occur happen in spite of it. As opposed to Hamas marauders purposefully slaughtering babies.
Nov 29 2023 02:25am
Quote (Goomshill @ Nov 29 2023 12:19am)
I'd say that we have plenty of evidence and accountability and knowledge that Israel takes conscious steps to minimize civilian casualties and avoid collateral damage,.

would you mind sharing? based on the words of the minister of defense, most Knesset members and Netanyahu himself, I'd say its beyond evident that theyre not being conscious or trying to minimize civilian casualties at all. short of nuking Gaza which they cant do, theyre trying to inflict maximum damage

I mean, look at Gaza now...your argument doesnt even pass the eye test
Nov 29 2023 02:30am
before I go, what do you all think about the IDF invading Jenin in the West Bank amidst the "ceasefire" ? they killed 8 people Sunday and surrounded government hospitals and the headquarters of the Red Crescent Society
230++ people in the West Bank have been killed since Oct 7. what will the excuse be when Netanyahu inevitably annexes the West Bank??
Gold: 580.00
Nov 29 2023 02:39am
Quote (gnarjay @ 29 Nov 2023 10:18)
what do you mean he avoided it for so many years? the IDF has been active in Gaza and the West Bank for decades. did you forget about the massive military event in 2014??

https://i.imgur.com/MIk5Lvd.png

surely one of the most modern militaries in the world and arguably the best intelligence agency in Mossad can do better than they are doing now

I am talking about Gaza.
West bank are considered disputed territories.
Gaza is the wasp nest and we need to take Hamas out.
There is no “surgical” miracle for Gaza we tried to annihilate their members before it wont end until they surrender.
Hopefully that abuse with hostages will end soon so we can go back and finish the job

Elon musk shares the same view
Eradicate hamas
Change the educational system
And lead to prosperity

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 29 2023 02:41am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16736746756766771172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll