d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16716726736746751172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,514.00
Nov 28 2023 01:35pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 28 2023 10:45am)
"anything i dont like is fake, also why did they bomb that hospital to dust killing 500?"

"hamas beheaded 50+ babies!"
"hamas put babies in ovens!"
"hamas is raping and torturing every peson they captured!"

you want to talk about whos believing fake news??!

Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 28 2023 01:40pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Nov 28 2023 01:35pm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRG_lT3zth8

Literally the day the report was released, myself and goomshill among others, expressed that the numbers were not gospel truth. and pointed out that our outrage wasn't driven by the reports we heard like "40 babies beheaded" but the actual footage we saw which hamas soldiers posted on twitter. rapes, murders, point blank executions, burning houses full of corpses. i saw them, sadly.

it was your ilk that pretended that 40 beheaded babies report moved the needle more than it did, and had a ridiculous bar for proof you wanted cleared before you'd shut up about it lol.

meanwhile you didnt answer me back for days when it was clear the hospital attack was fake, then doubled down. still havent afaik admitted it was a hamas rocket misfire. have you?
Gold: 580.00
Nov 28 2023 01:42pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 28 Nov 2023 21:35)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRG_lT3zth8

this is not fake news, 40 beheaded babies, are seen from Hamas head camera's
its in the video they have shown leaders and ambassadors in UN...

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 28 2023 01:43pm
Nov 28 2023 02:43pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 28 2023 11:40am)
Literally the day the report was released, myself and goomshill among others, expressed that the numbers were not gospel truth. and pointed out that our outrage wasn't driven by the reports we heard like "40 babies beheaded" but the actual footage we saw which hamas soldiers posted on twitter. rapes, murders, point blank executions, burning houses full of corpses. i saw them, sadly.

it was your ilk that pretended that 40 beheaded babies report moved the needle more than it did, and had a ridiculous bar for proof you wanted cleared before you'd shut up about it lol.

meanwhile you didnt answer me back for days when it was clear the hospital attack was fake, then doubled down. still havent afaik admitted it was a hamas rocket misfire. have you?

I dont know one way or the other who was responsible. was it fake? definitely not. the one thing I was wrong about was the death count
meanwhile, Israel has bombed 22+ other hospitals but you guys love to jump on the one where reporting was iffy
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 28 2023 02:46pm
Quote (Many_Names @ 28 Nov 2023 20:42)
this is not fake news, 40 beheaded babies, are seen from Hamas head camera's
its in the video they have shown leaders and ambassadors in UN...

No:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kfar_Aza_massacre#Allegations_of_beheadings

NBC News stated that the report was likely erroneous, and based on the conflation of two separate statements made by IDF soldiers.

Lying on such stuff - and on the back of babies - invalidates all the posts you did in this topic...
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 28 2023 02:55pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Nov 28 2023 02:43pm)
I dont know one way or the other who was responsible. was it fake? definitely not. the one thing I was wrong about was the death count
meanwhile, Israel has bombed 22+ other hospitals but you guys love to jump on the one where reporting was iffy

the irony here is thick. no one has talked about the 40 beheaded babies thing for weeks except people who want to cast doubt on anything israel reports.

and you werent just wrong on the death count, the hospital itself wasnt even bombed, it was a parking lot. then i posted a bunch of independent sources who concluded it was hamas and you claimed it was a surface air bomb by israel lol.

the real point of me constantly teasing you is to try and show you that jumping on others when misinformation is reported is childish, as is refusing to admit when you get it wrong. the fog of war is thick, there's been a lot of misinformation reported. but dropping by the thread every day just for another "oh wow you idiots believe THAT" post makes you look like a fool in the long run, because you also cant help yourself from reporting unconfirmed stories in real time.
Nov 28 2023 03:19pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ 28 Nov 2023 22:46)
No:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kfar_Aza_massacre#Allegations_of_beheadings

NBC News stated that the report was likely erroneous, and based on the conflation of two separate statements made by IDF soldiers.

Lying on such stuff - and on the back of babies - invalidates all the posts you did in this topic...

I have seen pictures and video's of babies heads.

this is not fake news
I couldn't careless about what nbc news stated I trust my own eyes.

edit: And the baby in the oven

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 28 2023 03:19pm
Nov 28 2023 03:30pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 28 2023 12:55pm)

and you werent just wrong on the death count, the hospital itself wasnt even bombed, it was a parking lot. then i posted a bunch of independent sources who concluded it was hamas and you claimed it was a surface air bomb by israel lol.

IIRC, I was talking about air burst/above-ground detonation with respect to that bomb, it also seemed to come from an entirely different position than all the other rockets. I still dont know who is responsible but Im happy to be wrong

Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 28 2023 12:55pm)

the real point of me constantly teasing you is to try and show you that jumping on others when misinformation is reported is childish, as is refusing to admit when you get it wrong. the fog of war is thick, there's been a lot of misinformation reported. but dropping by the thread every day just for another "oh wow you idiots believe THAT" post makes you look like a fool in the long run, because you also cant help yourself from reporting unconfirmed stories in real time.

I have admitted it before and just left open the possibility that I could be wrong, again. the problem here is so many right-wingers spout propaganda and then do an about-face when called out
how many of your ilk have admitted the baby beheading was bullshit after literally EVERYONE jumped on that day one? no one

"Israel doesnt bomb hospitals or schools"
"Israel only bombs Hamas members so there was probably a Hamas member there"
"well Israel THOUGHT there was Hamas there so its okay...shit happens in war!"

goalpost after goalpost is being moved in defense of war crimes, its actually fucking insane how far some of you will go
Nov 28 2023 04:11pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 28 Nov 2023 23:30)
IIRC, I was talking about air burst/above-ground detonation with respect to that bomb, it also seemed to come from an entirely different position than all the other rockets. I still dont know who is responsible but Im happy to be wrong

I have admitted it before and just left open the possibility that I could be wrong, again. the problem here is so many right-wingers spout propaganda and then do an about-face when called out
how many of your ilk have admitted the baby beheading was bullshit after literally EVERYONE jumped on that day one? no one

"Israel doesnt bomb hospitals or schools"
"Israel only bombs Hamas members so there was probably a Hamas member there"
"well Israel THOUGHT there was Hamas there so its okay...shit happens in war!"

goalpost after goalpost is being moved in defense of war crimes, its actually fucking insane how far some of you will go

So if Hamas members using the hospital for their warfare its fine by you.
Nov 28 2023 04:28pm
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 28 2023 02:11pm)
So if Hamas members using the hospital for their warfare its fine by you.

no, but killing everyone inside isnt the answer either
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16716726736746751172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll