d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev16667686970307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Apr 29 2023 04:44am
Quote (addone @ Apr 29 2023 03:39am)
Hey doofus it talks about cutting foreskins though so there is that.
Also it talks about beating slaves, and children
Killing non virgins
Killing gays
Buying women as you would a cow after you rape her
Just to name a few things the bible talks about.

So you go out there and kill gay people for example? Because it specifically says to do that
Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Oopsy daisy!

Christians are Christians doesn't matter which denominations they come from they all same vile bible worshipping scum. Catholics, Anglican, Presbyterian, protestant, orthodox etc they all touch little kids. Just like you.

meh your a doofus cant tell the difference between old testament jewish stuff and new testament christian. much less what any of it really says. now go write more magical powers on a napkin
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 29 2023 05:21am
Quote (TiStuff @ 29 Apr 2023 10:44)
meh your a doofus cant tell the difference between old testament jewish stuff and new testament christian. much less what any of it really says. now go write more magical powers on a napkin

Jesus Himself confirmed the fact that He is in the Old Testament. In John chapter 5, Jesus explained to some religious leaders who had challenged Him that the Old Testament was speaking about Him: “For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.” John 5:46

schooled without any chance of recovery, infidel.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 29 2023 06:43am
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 29 2023 10:44pm)

Good point Christians are sloppy seconds creation and stuff only happened for Jewish people.

How does it feel to worship a religion made by Jews for jews with a Jewish messiah?

This post was edited by addone on Apr 29 2023 06:44am
Gold: 2,195.46
Apr 29 2023 07:39am
Quote (addone @ Apr 29 2023 02:00am)
https://i.ibb.co/ySwP3nw/images-2023-04-29-T174910-206.jpg

Question: what holds everything together and created everything?

Normal people: gravity, inertia, magnetism we don't fully understand who or what created the universe we theorise it's big bang like a giant contraction and expansion of galaxies. We just too young as a species and don't have enough information to answer that question. But we making progress.
Christians: sky wizard we call yhwh. He written a book! But we can't prove any of it though you just have to believe us.

god has a plan for that child with a brain tumor, I think it involves terrible suffering and a short life lol
Gold: 3.00
Apr 29 2023 12:15pm
Quote (Jupe @ Apr 29 2023 08:39am)
god has a plan for that child with a brain tumor, I think it involves terrible suffering and a short life lol

Stick to planning your dungeons and dragons scenarios out better during your next get together and leave God's plan out of it

Quote (addone @ Apr 29 2023 07:43am)
Good point Christians are sloppy seconds creation and stuff only happened for Jewish people.

How does it feel to worship a religion made by Jews for jews with a Jewish messiah?

https://i.ibb.co/SrpR0Xm/images-2023-04-30-T004146-876.jpg

Matthew 5 17-20

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Gold: 0.69
Apr 29 2023 12:51pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Apr 29 2023 04:21am)
Jesus Himself confirmed the fact that He is in the Old Testament. In John chapter 5, Jesus explained to some religious leaders who had challenged Him that the Old Testament was speaking about Him: “For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.” John 5:46

schooled without any chance of recovery, infidel.

ya thats right ya doofus. the old testament prophesied of the new thing coming.
schooled without any chance of recovery, doofus

Quote (addone @ Apr 29 2023 05:43am)

https://i.ibb.co/SrpR0Xm/images-2023-04-30-T004146-876.jpg

jews rejected Jesus which made the jews 'sloppy seconds

Quote (Jupe @ Apr 29 2023 06:39am)

plan for the child is salvation. what do you care about the child abortion fanatic.

Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 29 2023 02:43pm
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 30 2023 06:15am)
Stick to planning your dungeons and dragons scenarios out better during your next get together and leave God's plan out of it

Matthew 5 17-20

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 19 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

But buuut but old testament doesn't apply.... According to your boyfriend. Get your story straight rofl

Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 29 2023 10:44pm)

As soon as you get proven wrong or it's inconvenient you throw in oh it's not Christian it's Jewish lol typical cop out. Either old testament is same God as new testament or it's a different god

Typical Christian list of cop outs include

It's old testament doesn't apply to Christians
It's a figure of speech or a metaphor
It's prophetic language so it's not real
Alternative reality
You don't know anything because you are not a christian
Irrelevant memes that have no bases in truth but are mocking projections to try make themselves feel surperior
Copy paste endless scripture quotes as a diversion/stall tactic
Whataboutism in form "yea but atheists are bad" instead of admitting the horrific stupidity of their teachings.
Circular logic "God is real because bible tells us, bible is truth because it's written by God"
"You are wrong" without any explanation or proof to back up their claim, only authoritarian statements
Just believe/trust us

Etc etc.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 29 2023 03:03pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 29 2023 02:47pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 29 Apr 2023 18:51)
schooled without any chance of recovery, doofus.

You cannot reject the old testament scripture:

You will need a miracle to heal from this slam
Gold: 2,195.46
Apr 29 2023 03:10pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 29 2023 02:51pm)
schooled without any chance of recovery, doofus

jews rejected Jesus which made the jews 'sloppy seconds

plan for the child is salvation. what do you care about the child abortion fanatic.

what if they forgot to baptize the child with cancer lol, short terrible death and sent right to hell? or do you think he'd cut the kid he gave cancer some slack?
Gold: 3.00
Apr 29 2023 03:21pm
Quote (Jupe @ Apr 29 2023 04:10pm)
what if they forgot to baptize the child with cancer lol, short terrible death and sent right to hell? or do you think he'd cut the kid he gave cancer some slack?

There are varied opinions on if children go to heaven or not.

Calvin's imput was that until a child is of age to reject christ they will go to heaven. I tend to lean into this but it may be my emotions getting involved.

Then again, John the Baptist lept in Elizabeth's womb when he heard Mary speak since she was carrying Jesus so it's possible to be regenerated before birth.

Luke 1

39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea, 40 where she entered Zechariah’s home and greeted Elizabeth41 When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit

Arguments for children going to heaven usually refer to David when his baby was sick he was going through hell. Once the baby died David went to the temple and prayed where he told his servants

2 Samuel 12

22 David said, “While the baby was still alive, I fasted, and I cried. I thought, ‘Who knows? Maybe the Lord will feel sorry for me and let the baby live.’ 23 But now that the baby is dead, why should I fast? I can’t bring him back to life. Someday I will go to him, but he cannot come back to me.”

This post was edited by SP00K on Apr 29 2023 03:22pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16667686970307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll