d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > European Union News > What's Up In The Eu.
Prev1660661662663664668Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 317.69
Aug 2 2024 06:00am
Quote (PapaPsych @ Aug 1 2024 11:39pm)
Always some refugee they brought, or kid of some refugee they brought to the country and paid for, stabbing children.

It’s like that in New York and Canada too,
Gold: 3.33
Aug 3 2024 02:28pm
Shit is really hitting the fan right now with protests across English cities. There are far right thugs doing unacceptable things and that is a shame because it will turn people against the noble message that we are sick and tired of mass immigration that was imposed on us without consent.
Gold: 751.50
Aug 3 2024 02:48pm
Quote (dro94 @ Aug 3 2024 10:28pm)
Shit is really hitting the fan right now with protests across English cities. There are far right thugs doing unacceptable things and that is a shame because it will turn people against the noble message that we are sick and tired of mass immigration that was imposed on us without consent.

no offense, but you are part of the problem

little girls get butchered in broad daylight and your problem are the people that are done with this crap

the time to ask nicely is long gone

just a week ago or so immigrant trash rioted over a deportation, the police ran away like cowards, but now they suddenly found their courage again

enemies of the people

now groups of cavemen shouting allahu akbar are forming against the protests, you can see it all over twitter and you know what?

THEY are making the point for english nationalists, instead of joining the people against crime they are basically siding with murderers and look to attack natives

cavemen migrants are literally at war with you, are you still not getting the memo?

mass deportations now
Gold: 307,520.00
Aug 3 2024 02:50pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 3 Aug 2024 21:48)

little girls get butchered in broad daylight and your problem are the people that are done with this crap

just a week ago or so immigrant trash rioted over a deportation, the police ran away like cowards, but now they suddenly found their courage again

enemies of the people

now groups of cavemen shouting allahu akbar are forming against the protests, you can see it all over twitter and you know what?

THEY are making the point for english nationalists, instead of joining the people against crime they are basically siding with murderers and look to attack natives

cavemen migrants are literally at war with you, are you still not getting the memo?

mass deportations now

they're really helping their case by doing nazi salutes that would get members of the public on board with their message for sure
Aug 3 2024 02:56pm
Quote (svejiq @ Aug 3 2024 10:50pm)
they're really helping their case by doing nazi salutes that would get members of the public on board with their message for sure

irrelevant

people know exactly that third world trash is the problem and not some coked up hooligan showing a nazi salute

if that even happened
Gold: 4,404.67
Aug 3 2024 03:03pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 3 Aug 2024 22:48)

enemies of the people

mass deportations now

The key issue is that the "moderate" right which has had enough can't possibly demand an immigration crackdown without indirectly admitting that the "far" right was in the right on this issue all along. So for those who are psychologically beholden to social desirability and the approval by their liberal or leftist social environment, the mental gymnastics become untenable. You can't go "the pariahs were actually right all along, we now want the same things as them, but we totally distance ourselves from their rhetoric or methods". Particularly since mass deportations would inevitably produce violence and ugly pictures.

The far right could make things a lot easier if they didn't foolishly resort to indiscriminate violence, though.
Gold: 2,075.69
Aug 3 2024 03:03pm
Quote (svejiq @ Aug 3 2024 01:50pm)

"All people who dissent to being genocided and replaced are Adolf Hitler"
Aug 3 2024 03:19pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Aug 3 2024 11:03pm)
The key issue is that the "moderate" right which has had enough can't possibly demand an immigration crackdown without indirectly admitting that the "far" right was in the right on this issue all along. So for those who are psychologically beholden to social desirability and the approval by their liberal or leftist social environment, the mental gymnastics become untenable. You can't go "the pariahs were actually right all along, we now want the same things as them, but we totally distance ourselves from their rhetoric or methods". Particularly since mass deportations would inevitably produce violence and ugly pictures.

The far right could make things a lot easier if they didn't foolishly resort to indiscriminate violence, though.

there is no far right in this debate, only right or wrong

i usually reject the term far right, but i am gonna go along with it right now

i honestly dont see the threat you see for the "moderate" right, they would immediately get all the support with an honest turnaround

people care about results, if the moderate right does what needs to be done the far right wont be a thing, its that simple

i said it before, these riots are necessary, asking nicely to not allow more massacres and gang rapes has not worked

the police is not properly going after pakistani rape gangs and instead imprisons people distributing stickers?

burn down their station, burn their cars until these dipshits get their heads straight

i honestly hate violence, i truly do, but if countries like the UK want a small chance to remain a livable country, it has come to this

doing what needs to be done will for sure be ugly, but i doubt it will be as ugly as butchered little girls laying on the ground
Gold: 4,404.67
Aug 3 2024 03:28pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ 3 Aug 2024 23:19)
there is no far right in this debate, only right or wrong

i usually reject the term far right, but i am gonna go along with it right now

i honestly dont see the threat you see for the "moderate" right, they would immediately get all the support with an honest turnaround

people care about results, if the moderate right does what needs to be done the far right wont be a thing, its that simple

i said it before, these riots are necessary, asking nicely to not allow more massacres and gang rapes has not worked

the police is not properly going after pakistani rape gangs and instead imprisons people distributing stickers?

burn down their station, burn their cars until these dipshits get their heads straight

i honestly hate violence, i truly do, but if countries like the UK want a small chance to remain a livable country, it has come to this

doing what needs to be done will for sure be ugly, but i doubt it will be as ugly as butchered little girls laying on the ground

The moderate right would quickly get the wider public on their side if they could produce results. But if institutional, pro-migration intertia slows them down, they won't be able to. And then, the establishment forces will gloat that "they made empty promises" and that "cozying up to the far right doesn't solve any problems, only strengthens the extremists".

The time for putting pressure from the streets on the government was during the last 5 years, when it could have actually accomplished something. Now, with Labour holding an ironclad supermajority for the next 5 years (based on a measly 33% of the vote), that's just not a workable strategy.

The tldr is that the UK is completely fucked. They miiiiight get one last chance if Reform UK wins an outright majority in 5 years, but that's rather unlikely. After that point, demographic change will become so entrenched that there's no more going back. So yeah, the UK is completely and utterly fucked.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Aug 3 2024 03:29pm
Gold: 3.33
Aug 3 2024 03:37pm
Quote (JohnnyMcCoy @ Aug 3 2024 09:48pm)

enemies of the people

mass deportations now

The problem with what you're saying is that you have to bring tens of millions of people with you in the court of public opinion.

Punching random black pedestrians, doing nazi salutes, racist chanting and attacking the police, turns away the very same people who are sympathetic to the underlying cause.

If this event is going to lead to meaningful change in policy, it needs mass public support. Even Tommy Robinson knew this, which is why he has specifically told his supporters to not do any of the thuggery you are totally fine with.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1660661662663664668Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll