d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Putin Already Lost The War In Ukraine
Prev1656667686983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
May 9 2024 05:12am
So after using press gangs that roam the streets, lowering the legal draft age to 25, forcing Ukrainians abroad to return by denying them consular services, Ukraine now adopts a law to enlist prisoners into the army.

What's next, the Volkssturm?

This post was edited by Djunior on May 9 2024 05:20am
Gold: 17,384.69
May 9 2024 12:20pm
Quote (Djunior @ May 9 2024 01:12pm)
So after using press gangs that roam the streets, lowering the legal draft age to 25, forcing Ukrainians abroad to return by denying them consular services, Ukraine now adopts a law to enlist prisoners into the army.

What's next, the Volkssturm?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

Figure out who are the assholes in this "war".

This post was edited by Meanwhile on May 9 2024 12:20pm
May 9 2024 12:55pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 9 2024 08:20pm)

Should I reply with some WW2 Nazi death camp pic and telling you "Figure out who are the assholes in this "war""

Or shall I simply let you rot

:)
Gold: 0.70
May 9 2024 01:29pm
Quote (Djunior @ 9 May 2024 21:55)
Should I reply with some WW2 Nazi death camp pic and telling you "Figure out who are the assholes in this "war""

Or shall I simply let you rot

:)

Except Putin is a direct extension of the Soviet mentality while Germany has completely reformed itself. Must I remind you that he was a member of the Soviet KGB and sees the Soviet collapse as a setback of Russian power. This is a man that quotes Stalin as if he was some sort of hero.

You're probably American and find a foreign war a hard sell just as you'd find the Iraq war a hard sell if you knew it was something Israel pushed for.

Regardless, I live in the Baltics. If Ukraine falls, we're fucked so thank you for your tax dollars I guess.

This post was edited by rawwwrr on May 9 2024 01:40pm
May 9 2024 05:57pm
Quote (rawwwrr @ May 9 2024 09:29pm)
Except Putin is a direct extension of the Soviet mentality while Germany has completely reformed itself. Must I remind you that he was a member of the Soviet KGB and sees the Soviet collapse as a setback of Russian power. This is a man that quotes Stalin as if he was some sort of hero.

You're probably American and find a foreign war a hard sell just as you'd find the Iraq war a hard sell if you knew it was something Israel pushed for.

Regardless, I live in the Baltics. If Ukraine falls, we're fucked so thank you for your tax dollars I guess.

This has nothing to do with Soviet mentality. The West and the Soviets were able to negotiate resulting in the the Soviets pulling out of Eastern European countries without a shot fired. (fact)

After that good relations could have been established but the West focused on expanding NATO and you know what happened in 2008 right (NATO welcomed Ukraine, fact)

Baltic states also insist that Ukraine becomes a NATO member so there you go you live in one of the counties that created the problems.
Gold: 17,384.69
May 10 2024 01:40am
Quote (Djunior @ May 10 2024 01:57am)
This has nothing to do with Soviet mentality. The West and the Soviets were able to negotiate resulting in the the Soviets pulling out of Eastern European countries without a shot fired. (fact)

After that good relations could have been established but the West focused on expanding NATO and you know what happened in 2008 right (NATO welcomed Ukraine, fact)

Baltic states also insist that Ukraine becomes a NATO member so there you go you live in one of the counties that created the problems.

"Soviet mentality" ? You means the one which raped millions women and killed by cold and starvation like 10 or 20 millions of its own people in Gulag ?
May 10 2024 02:02am
Quote (Meanwhile @ May 10 2024 09:40am)
"Soviet mentality" ? You means the one which raped millions women and killed by cold and starvation like 10 or 20 millions of its own people in Gulag ?

Has nothing to do with the present topic --> Putin already lost the war in Ukraine

Secondly the Germans invaded the USSR in WW2 not the other way around ;)

Make a new topic if you want to discuss that so we can remind you what the German did in the USSR

May 15 2024 04:39am
Where did the money that was meant for defense works north of Kharkiv go? Let's see what our resident Zelensky shills make of this :rolleyes:

@7:20 Dragon teeth sitting at the side of the road waiting for the Russians to pick them up and use WTF lol

Also:

@25:30 When asked about the possibility of Poland transferring the Patriot missile defense system to Ukraine, Duda replied that "at the moment we are only receiving the first elements of this system ordered 7 years (!!) ago"

Fail after fail after fail SMH

Gold: 2,525.52
May 18 2024 11:50am
Feels bad, man
Gold: 3,941.00
May 22 2024 02:24am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 9 Mar 2022 20:58)
https://atlas-report.com/reasons-why-putin-already-lost-the-war-in-ukraine/

- Russia won’t be able to occupy Ukraine ( same than below)
- Russia won’t be able to demilitarize Ukraine (So true, it's size of France + West Germany...)
- Russia won’t be able to weaken NATO (discussable, because a strong change in Russia can question NATO treaty)
- Russia won’t be able to divide the European Union (United it even more)
- Russia is getting its economy destroyed by sanctions (to be confirmed)

What output can we expect from the changes in EU-RUSSIA relation ? Is it a good thing for USA ?

Maybe Russia could pay rebuild and all various costs with its Oil, Natural gas, Minerals.

Imo the best would have to get ex-Russia to join EU, would take a decade or more btw...

Day 805 of none of this happening.

Ukraine is destroyed, hundreds of thousands dead, tens of millions fled the country never to return, country is teetering on the brink of collapse, with the only lifeline being regular cash and materiel injections from the sponsors of this war.

Russian economy is booming. Russia decoupled from western “partners” and is sailing on its own into the unknown. NATO fumbled and is unable to supply enough materiel into this proxy fight. EU will have a year of far-right elections as economy slumped and people are getting desperate and looking for answers. Except the answer is right there in the room with them, big as an elephant.

All of this could have been avoided so easily. Yet arrogance prevailed. Bad calls coupled with bad judgement as western leaders thought they knew better that Russians wouldn’t call their bluff. History repeats itself again and again. We never learn from our mistakes.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1656667686983Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll