d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev165666768691036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
May 7 2020 10:03am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 7 2020 11:24am)
our neighborhood had an angry old dude that liked to come out with a bb gun and 1 pump it if kids got too rowdy.

its weird that "back in my day" stuff like that is starting to apply to our lives. can u imagine the horror these days if u shot a kid with a bb or rock salt?

That's why i was pretty horrified when 130 lb 13 year old Trayvon Martin was stalked and killed when defending himself against a grown man that had been creepy and following him. Like wtf. If i catch someone following my kid I'm gonna thrash em.

Or i should just start one pumping my neighbors kids lmao. My neighbor has really good kids though.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 7 2020 10:04am
Gold: 2,504.69
May 7 2020 10:13am
Quote (Skinned @ May 7 2020 11:03am)
That's why i was pretty horrified when 130 lb 13 year old Trayvon Martin was stalked and killed when defending himself against a grown man that had been creepy and following him. Like wtf. If i catch someone following my kid I'm gonna thrash em.

Or i should just start one pumping my neighbors kids lmao. My neighbor has really good kids though.

ive never understood your fervent support of Martin. he was 17, not 13, and not 130 lbs. also he was likely drinking syrup at the time, and that's what the sprite and skittles was for, not because he was a kid on a candy run.

careful not to Mandela effect yourself. 4 years off on age isnt a small detail.

zimzam's a piece of shit who shouldnt have engaged martin, shot martin, killed martin, or even likely have followed martin. but martin wasnt a tiny little kid either. and there's evidence to support he was using homemade drugs that are known to cause paranoia and violent outbursts. zimzam should be in prison tho, no doubt.
May 7 2020 10:34am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 7 2020 10:55am)
https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-us-canada-52510137/trudeau-you-don-t-need-an-ar-15-to-bring-down-a-deer

anyone who's played Call of Duty can confirm that shotguns are annoyingly effective. shit i could just put a 30 round drum on a cheap ass mossberg and take out a whole crowd in a minute. even if its semi auto. you're almost certainly better off with a semi auto in a terrorist attack anyways, less jams.

Do you play Warzone at all? I moved there after becoming tired of Borderlands 3. Its a blast. The squad battle royales and plunder is a blast
Gold: 2,009.99
May 7 2020 10:41am
Quote (Skinned @ May 7 2020 11:34am)
Do you play Warzone at all? I moved there after becoming tired of Borderlands 3. Its a blast. The squad battle royales and plunder is a blast

I started playing about a week ago, it really is fun. I’ve even won once haha. We should link up & play a few rounds sometime
May 7 2020 10:43am
Quote (Skinned @ May 7 2020 11:34am)

i have 10mbps internet. i log onto D2 a few times a month for some duels but otherwise ive diverted that video game time into other hobbies like blacksmithing, gardening, wood working, and plowing my wife.
Gold: 57.00
May 7 2020 10:44am
Quote (thesnipa @ 7 May 2020 12:13)
ive never understood your fervent support of Martin. he was 17, not 13, and not 130 lbs. also he was likely drinking syrup at the time, and that's what the sprite and skittles was for, not because he was a kid on a candy run.

careful not to Mandela effect yourself. 4 years off on age isnt a small detail.
zimzam's a piece of shit who shouldnt have engaged martin, shot martin, killed martin, or even likely have followed martin. but martin wasnt a tiny little kid either. and there's evidence to support he was using homemade drugs that are known to cause paranoia and violent outbursts. zimzam should be in prison tho, no doubt.

he got fooled by the #fakenews posting pics from 4 years prior and editing phone call recordings

skinned thinks 14 year olds should be fair game for being drafted into the military and sent to warzones. he actually said 18 but whatever

skinned also thinks its fine that Senator “Da-Nang” Dick Blumenthal (D) was a-ok to begin dating his then 11-year old future wife when he was in his 30s. she was actually 15 at the time but whatever same thing skinneds cool with it

and yeah zimmerman is a big-time scumbag. if his name was george zambrano however that sad sordid story about him and trayvon would have barely made national news.

This post was edited by excellence on May 7 2020 10:59am
Gold: 83.30
May 7 2020 10:44am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 7 2020 06:43pm)
i have 10mbps internet. i log onto D2 a few times a month for some duels but otherwise ive diverted that video game time into other hobbies like blacksmithing, gardening, wood working, and plowing my wife.

Those hobbies are on my wishlist, except the gardening. Just don't have the space atm, with a 3 room apartment.
May 7 2020 10:58am
Quote (thesnipa @ May 7 2020 12:43pm)

I've thought about blacksmithing. My wife throws pottery and it is pretty cool that all of our cups were made by her. I have a cool coffee pour over, cup, creamer container, matching set she made.

I've been doing a lot of chainsaw wood working lol. Had an adult maple tree fall through two fences and over the pool...a complete stranger a neighbor called came with a chainsaw, helped me over two days cut this large tree down to the uprooted stump, and when i tried to pay him he said he would pray on it and get back to me. I grilled him a nice dinner each night and i haven't heard from him. I would put the amount of work he did at about $300-500 dollars. I'm thinking he was an angel or something. Hope he calls me when he needs help so i can return the favor. I love trading labor.

Quote (excellence @ May 7 2020 12:44pm)
he got fooled by the #fakenews posting pics from 4 years prior and editing phone call recordings

skinned thinks 14 year olds should be fair game for being drafted into the military and sent to warzones. he actually said 18 but whatever

skinned also thinks its fine that Senator “Da-Nang” Dick Blumenthal (D) was a-ok to begin dating his then 11-year old future wife when he was in his 30s. she was actually 15 at the time but whatever same thing skinneds cool with it

Yeah I'm a huge piece of shit.

This post was edited by Skinned on May 7 2020 10:59am
May 7 2020 11:29am
Quote (balrog66 @ May 7 2020 11:44am)
Those hobbies are on my wishlist, except the gardening. Just don't have the space atm, with a 3 room apartment.

Quote (Skinned @ May 7 2020 11:58am)
I've thought about blacksmithing. My wife throws pottery and it is pretty cool that all of our cups were made by her. I have a cool coffee pour over, cup, creamer container, matching set she made.

I've been doing a lot of chainsaw wood working lol. Had an adult maple tree fall through two fences and over the pool...a complete stranger a neighbor called came with a chainsaw, helped me over two days cut this large tree down to the uprooted stump, and when i tried to pay him he said he would pray on it and get back to me. I grilled him a nice dinner each night and i haven't heard from him. I would put the amount of work he did at about $300-500 dollars. I'm thinking he was an angel or something. Hope he calls me when he needs help so i can return the favor. I love trading labor.

Yeah I'm a huge piece of shit.

If either of you are at some point seriously looking at getting into blacksmithing shoot me a PM, i can help you avoid all of the pitfalls that i fell into and so many other beginners fall into.

chainsaw wood working is something ive considered, thats a bad ass hobby. ive done some small carving but its really fucking hard. lots of trees on my property tho so ive gotten decent with the chainsaw over the years.
May 7 2020 12:17pm
Quote (thesnipa @ May 7 2020 01:29pm)
If either of you are at some point seriously looking at getting into blacksmithing shoot me a PM, i can help you avoid all of the pitfalls that i fell into and so many other beginners fall into.

chainsaw wood working is something ive considered, thats a bad ass hobby. ive done some small carving but its really fucking hard. lots of trees on my property tho so ive gotten decent with the chainsaw over the years.

We are reworking our outpatient program and im figuring out how each insurance company is gonna pay for certain things, per diem for service, or line item, and they each have their own way, down to UHC commercial vs UHC Medicare vs UHC Medicaid for each insurance including managed medicaids and so many people are furloughed communication lines are messed up but we need to get paid and after several hours of engaging in intense systems theory the brain is mush...and it is great to just physically work on something. Nothing keeps you present and engaged in the moment like whirling blades. Chainsaw is good for the core too. I need that. I just want to cook and eat every thing because im home all the time.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev165666768691036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll