d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1656667686972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2019 10:16pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 10 2019 12:13am)
He's a shameless hack... And his lies are so easy to see through you have to be a moron not to see it.

So why did you want us to watch? Cos I watched like 15 minutes of that brainless drivel and still nothing that correlated to your statement.

Haha good I'm glad you got a taste of real entertainment news and not this rage-inducing cable news filth spewed out hourly
Maybe you'll feel better now, or in the morning
Keep watching Tucker tonight. I'm watching. Not even switching for commercials
You might learn something about how the other side divides the world
Jul 9 2019 10:18pm
Quote (QcSoHot @ 10 Jul 2019 05:14)
Lol ctfd I was saying that Andy guy was gonna be on, and was
He was on Shannon Bream's show
He doesn't seem very likeable lol. Seem like he thought his phone would protect him against all those lunatic criminals

Who ? Andy Ngo? No he's not likable. He's a defender of hategroups and violent fascists and far right orgs.
Jul 9 2019 10:21pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 10 2019 12:18am)
Who ? Andy Ngo? No he's not likable. He's a defender of hategroups and violent fascists and far right orgs.

R u watching? This coverage on Perot is gold
See, Tucker is normal. Not just a hate machine
Jul 9 2019 10:37pm
Btw,...
The comment you said about Fox being news,.... That's the problem in the world right now
People think CNN is news. It's at best infotainment, and at worst a total hate machine.
Do you get your food and drinks ready to make an evening out of watching CNN or MSNBC? Rachel is amazing in her detailed investigations of documents, transcripts, minute minute, details. But who gets their beer and chips ready to watch those channels? Nobody literally. They are television shows with a hateful following. Do you laugh your ass off watching those muslim lovers? He'll no.
I get the beer and chips ready and laugh my fookin ass off while watching Tucker. He's a comic genius just downright hilarious and he is actually informative regarding popular topics. Calm, funny, and he's actually a great guy.
Hannibal Hannity goes a bit nuts and is one of the highest paid people on television. Thing is, Hannity show platform is that more of monologue rather than dialogue so of course he's gonna be repetitive throughout a week. Then Laura Ingraham comes on. Pretty, informative, chilled.

Then Shannon Bream wraps up the night. She's a sweet tart I'm I love with her. Her gentle style and mannerisms and dedication to her controlled voice inflection is such a treat. Laura always has three men on as guests in the first panel discussion which is annoying when you want to watch a hot woman but you can change the channel

You see the difference? I love this shit it's gold television
Y'all ragers watching the other side think the TV is real. That's the difference and I'd rather be the one laughing my ass off at the screen than the one getting triggered by it.
Jul 9 2019 10:56pm
Quote (QcSoHot @ 10 Jul 2019 05:37)
Btw,...
The comment you said about Fox being news,.... That's the problem in the world right now
People think CNN is news. It's at best infotainment, and at worst a total hate machine.
Do you get your food and drinks ready to make an evening out of watching CNN or MSNBC? Rachel is amazing in her detailed investigations of documents, transcripts, minute minute, details. But who gets their beer and chips ready to watch those channels? Nobody literally. They are television shows with a hateful following. Do you laugh your ass off watching those muslim lovers? He'll no.
I get the beer and chips ready and laugh my fookin ass off while watching Tucker. He's a comic genius just downright hilarious and he is actually informative regarding popular topics. Calm, funny, and he's actually a great guy.
Hannibal Hannity goes a bit nuts and is one of the highest paid people on television. Thing is, Hannity show platform is that more of monologue rather than dialogue so of course he's gonna be repetitive throughout a week. Then Laura Ingraham comes on. Pretty, informative, chilled.

Then Shannon Bream wraps up the night. She's a sweet tart I'm I love with her. Her gentle style and mannerisms and dedication to her controlled voice inflection is such a treat. Laura always has three men on as guests in the first panel discussion which is annoying when you want to watch a hot woman but you can change the channel

You see the difference? I love this shit it's gold television
Y'all ragers watching the other side think the TV is real. That's the difference and I'd rather be the one laughing my ass off at the screen than the one getting triggered by it.

There are more choices than CNN or fox.
Having your brain pumped full of watered down white nationalism by Ingraham and Carlson does nothing for you.

Accusing the other side of hate right before calling them 'muslim lovers' is a super classy move btw. Loved it.

I don't watch news for laughs, though with the current state of things it often provides them... Tommy Robinson wants to become a refugee? Priceless. Trump gets flustered and ends up claiming there were airports in the civil war? Amazing. Good memes all round.
But I use news, print, audio and video, to be informed. Plenty of people watch Tucker because they think he's a fair and balanced journalist.

That shit is dangerous af.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 9 2019 10:59pm
Jul 9 2019 11:06pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 10 2019 12:56am)
There are more choices than CNN or fox.
Having your brain pumped full of watered down white nationalism by Ingraham and Carlson does nothing for you.

Accusing the other side of hate right before calling them 'muslim lovers' is a super classy move btw. Loved it.

I don't watch news for laughs, though with the current state of things it often provides them... Tommy Robinson wants to become a refugee? Priceless. Trump gets flustered and ends up claiming there were airports in the civil war? Amazing. Good memes all round.
But I use news, print, audio and video, to be informed. Plenty of people watch Tucker because they think he's a fair and balanced journalist.

That shit is dangerous af.

I fucking hate islam and islamists and islamistic sympathizers because of how nasty ugly violent deceitful horrible evil subversive religious and hateful they are
Due to my personal experience at the many universities I've attended, the many corporations I've taught st because of daily experience in my life and also largely because of how my city my country my world has changed as a result of Bush43 spreading the islamic seed across the globe just as Hitler spread the Jewish seed across the globe via campaigns to devolve their living quarters into unliveable warzones. Death to islam and all who support it. I don't like the Muslim lovers and islam sickens me to the core as I've seen my reality changed by the islamic invasion of my once great amd beautiful city
Jul 9 2019 11:07pm
Don't blame the television. Blame the towels

And it's sad because I'm the most tolerant person you'd ever conceive. That's how bad they are IRL. Don't blame the tv. I like fox because it's hilarious.
Jul 9 2019 11:09pm
Idk why this thing gives a capital "m"
Gotta keep a check on that in future posts. Not deserving of capitalization
Gold: 500.00
Jul 10 2019 05:01am
Quote (cambovenzi @ Jul 9 2019 07:23pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4O0JExzEas

Rubin/10
Gold: 500.00
Jul 10 2019 05:06am
Quote (QcSoHot @ Jul 9 2019 11:09pm)
Lol so mad
I enjoy Fox News. I didn't name the show or the station.
Go watch game of thrones if you don't like it lol

I too enjoy the fair and balanced perspective that only fox news can provide :o
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1656667686972Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll