d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1636465666772Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2019 08:33pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 18:26)
gay asian conservative clearly assaulted by anti fascists
gay asian blamed for his assault and called a nazi supporter
liberal native man defends gay asian conservative because mob assaulting an unarmed person is wrong
few dozen/hundred back and forths
anti fascist calls liberal native a house N*** for defending gay asian's right to not be assaulted in the street by masked anti fascists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ghQDiGazLk

In that few dozen back and forths you basically called me a violent terrorist, told me I'm taking back trans rights, told me I 'haven't experienced real oppression' because 'the oppression of natives is worse' and so on...
It's ok dude. I mean I was fucking raped several times and stabbed before I hit double digits in age. But I don't know shit about what poverty is like. I spent more than half my life since 16 street homeless but I don't 'understand what it's like'.

I lashed out at you because you're being a pompous fucking arse. You're tone policing other minorities and their advocates when you've decided to back out of the fight entirely.
This 'gay asian man' narrative is also incredibly dumb. Just because he's not straight and white you think it's impossible for him to be far-right. Because you don't understand tokenism and you've apparently never heard of Candace Owens or Jesse 'we need more white babies' Peterson.

That, coupled with your steadfast resistance to accepting facts and creating victim narratives for fascists like 'He could have been intervening to de escalate' when shown a video of a guy who is part of a violent far-right group whose stated purpose is to beat up antifascists grabbing an antifa guy from behind with his baton in hand makes you an apologist.

Honestly - I engaged with you in an honest and respectful manner and you continuously insulted me, shat on my life experiences as being irrelevant, refused to accept provable facts in favour of defending people like the proud boys and patriot prayer all using the most condescending tone possible. You started the shit-talking. I did my best to be civil and you undermined those efforts at every turn. Because, as ever, you're an arrogant fucking centrist who thinks he's better than everyone else but is incapable of engaging in honest discussion or critical analysis of evidence.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 9 2019 08:35pm
Gold: 107.77
Jul 9 2019 08:40pm
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 9 2019 08:41pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 07:33pm)
In that few dozen back and forths you basically called me a violent terrorist, told me I'm taking back trans rights, told me I 'haven't experienced real oppression' because 'the oppression of natives is worse' and so on...
It's ok dude. I mean I was fucking raped several times and stabbed before I hit double digits in age. But I don't know shit about what poverty is like. I spent more than half my life since 16 street homeless but I don't 'understand what it's like'.

I lashed out at you because you're being a pompous fucking arse. You're tone policing other minorities and their advocates when you've decided to back out of the fight entirely.
This 'gay asian man' narrative is also incredibly dumb. Just because he's not straight and white you think it's impossible for him to be far-right. Because you don't understand tokenism and you've apparently never heard of Candace Owens or Jesse 'we need more white babies' Peterson.

That, coupled with your steadfast resistance to accepting facts and creating victim narratives for fascists like 'He could have been intervening to de escalate' when shown a video of a guy who is part of a violent far-right group whose stated purpose is to beat up antifascists grabbing an antifa guy from behind with his baton in hand makes you an apologist.

Honestly - I engaged with you in an honest and respectful manner and you continuously insulted me, shat on my life experiences as being irrelevant, refused to accept provable facts in favour of defending people like the proud boys and patriot prayer all using the most condescending tone possible. You started the shit-talking. I did my best to be civil and you undermined those efforts at every turn. Because, as ever, you're an arrogant fucking centrist who thinks he's better than everyone else.

our posts are public people can decide for themselves if they think you accurately analyzed our back and forth

as usual with most of your posts I don't think you represented our interaction fairly or accurately or what I said or how I said it fairly or accurately and will just let my posts stand without continuing to repeat myself
Jul 9 2019 08:45pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 18:47)
a year ago you said this

today you called me a house n*** and a traitor to my people and someone that bows to the white man for condemning violence and breaking the cycle of addiction and sexual/physical abuse within my bloodline so that the next generation does not face that

and that you are the one fighting for my people? because you smack around a homosexual asian in an antifa safe zone like portland?

because some of you showed up at a pipeline protest and escalated situations that were supposed to be peaceful and with love and prayer and gave the authorities an excuse to shoot water and mace in the faces of children and women and grandparents?

A year ago I was wrong to say that. That's pretty openly racist and I should not have said it. I likely said it just to try and get under your skin because you're an intolerable arsehole who spent about a year bullying and harassing me. I still remember the fucking virulent transphobia you spouted my way in tinychat. But none of that is an excuse. I shouldn't have said that in any situation.

I did not smack around anyone.

The idea that antifa escalated the pipeline protest is speculation on your part. Entirely unjustified and certainly requires some evidence. Especially considering that the violence started when the local govt passed new trespassing laws that allowed them to use force to remove the protestors and give them much harsher sentences. Especially considering the extraordinary level of evidence you seem to require to believe anything bad about Andy Ngo or the fascist orgs present at Portland. Shame you don't apply the same level of skepticism to your criticisms of antifa as you do to actual violent far-right orgs and their propagandists.

Calling Portland an 'antifa safe zone' when the chief of police has been proven to have links to Patriot Prayer and be passing them information and letting them off when they commit crimes is fucking laughable. Another example of you ignoring evidence because it doesn't hold with your preconceived notions of the situation.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Jul 9 2019 08:53pm
Jul 9 2019 08:46pm
Quote (MSX98 @ 10 Jul 2019 03:40)

A joke between me and dro taken out of context and repeated ad nauseum by the resident nutjob.
Shouldn't really have to explain this by now.
Jul 9 2019 08:57pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 07:45pm)
A year ago I was wrong to say that. That's pretty openly racist and I should not have said it. I likely said it just to try and get under your skin because you're an intolerable arsehole who spent about a year bullying and harassing me I still remember the fucking virulent transphobia you spouted my way in tinychat.

I did not smack around anyone.

The idea that antifa escalated the pipeline protest is speculation on your part. Entirely unjustified and certainly requires some evidence. Especially considering that the violence started when the local govt passed new trespassing laws that allowed them to use force to remove the protestors and give them much harsher sentences. Especially considering the extraordinary level of evidence you seem to require to believe anything bad about Andy Ngo or the fascist orgs present at Portland. Shame you don't apply the same level of skepticism to your criticisms of antifa as you do to actual violent far-right orgs and their propagandists.

Calling Portland an 'antifa safe zone' when the chief of police has been proven to have links to Patriot Prayer and be passing them information and letting them off when they commit crimes is fucking laughable. Another example of you ignoring evidence because it doesn't hold with your preconceived notions of the situation.

1.You seem to forget that most people here that have seen you over the years are well aware that you are the instigator a large majority of the time with everyone. You spent years obsessing over Widow and me and lashing out at all sorts of other people.

2. I'm trans-phobic now? and what a surprise that also has no evidence but I'm sure you have friends that will say it happened just like what happened in this thread

3. Speculation? I'm Lakota from SD. It's where I was born and raised I know many of the people involved in the protests. I know what I'm talking about
Jul 9 2019 09:16pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 10 Jul 2019 03:57)
1.You seem to forget that most people here that have seen you over the years are well aware that you are the instigator a large majority of the time with everyone. You spent years obsessing over Widow and me and lashing out at all sorts of other people.

2. I'm trans-phobic now? and what a surprise that also has no evidence but I'm sure you have friends that will say it happened just like what happened in this thread

3. Speculation? I'm Lakota from SD. It's where I was born and raised I know many of the people involved in the protests. I know what I'm talking about

What would you say if I told you I still have the recording of your torrent of verbal abuse on tinychat and of people laughing you off the platform at the time? Would you just own up to it and apologise to save me the trouble of uploading it and embarrassing you?

Oh and we're supposed to believe someone who obviously sympathises with the protestors who were shown to be violent? Where is your video evidence? Everyone has a phone nowadays. Convenient that no video supports your narrative of antifa starting the violence at the pipeline. Hmmm.... HMMMMMMMMMM....
Jul 9 2019 09:22pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 08:16pm)
What would you say if I told you I still have the recording of your torrent of verbal abuse on tinychat and of people laughing you off the platform at the time? Would you just own up to it and apologise to save me the trouble of uploading it and embarrassing you?

Oh and we're supposed to believe someone who obviously sympathises with the protestors who were shown to be violent? Where is your video evidence? Everyone has a phone nowadays. Convenient that no video supports your narrative of antifa starting the violence at the pipeline. Hmmm.... HMMMMMMMMMM....

I'm not big on drama but I am curious if you're deep in this enough to actually fake something.

At the rest. What were antifa doing there if not to escalate?
Jul 9 2019 09:25pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 9 2019 11:22pm)
I'm not big on drama but I am curious if you're deep in this enough to actually fake something.

At the rest. What were antifa doing there if not to escalate?

Wulfman this kid is just a time waster. You're just feeding his Swiss cheese brain
Jul 9 2019 09:39pm
He's gonna be on Fox News in five minutes
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1636465666772Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll