d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16346356366376381177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.91
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2023 11:22am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 01:21pm)
Sorry whats this?

Just a bunch of notable politicians throughout the world who have called it apartheid, similar or worse, including South Africans (who may have a good idea about what it entails)
Gold: 45,309.00
Nov 22 2023 11:25am
Quote (DizzyBusiness @ Nov 22 2023 05:22pm)
Just a bunch of notable politicians throughout the world who have called it apartheid, similar or worse, including South Africans (who may have a good idea about what it entails)

That's all, American propaganda, there is no invasion and there won't be. Oh snap, i did a brain fart. see what i did there. Those people are all old and muddleheaded. yes, lets go with that.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 11:26am
Nov 22 2023 11:28am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 01:25pm)
That's all, American propaganda, there is no invasion and there won't be. Oh snap, i did a brain fart. see what i did there. Those people are all old and muddleheaded. yes, lets go with that.

Don't jump to conclusions! Maybe they are all just being paid off by Gaza. They took a page out of Russias playbook, as if they weren't bad enough!
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 22 2023 11:43am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 11:09am)
freedom of movement and the right to vote for starters, else equal rights.

Arabs in israel have both. arabs in gaza don't, because israel isn't in charge of gaza. like i said, it falls apart under even basic scrutiny.

"they're trapped, they can't leave". utter nonsense. no one will take them, that doesnt mean they're locked in. subtle, but VERY important difference. europe, american, china, the middle east. no one will accept them as immigrants.

as to the holocaust, you literally missed my entire point. re-read it with a heavy dose of sarcasm. if u can.
Nov 22 2023 12:01pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 22 2023 05:43pm)
Arabs in israel have both. arabs in gaza don't, because israel isn't in charge of gaza. like i said, it falls apart under even basic scrutiny.

"they're trapped, they can't leave". utter nonsense. no one will take them, that doesnt mean they're locked in. subtle, but VERY important difference. europe, american, china, the middle east. no one will accept them as immigrants.

as to the holocaust, you literally missed my entire point. re-read it with a heavy dose of sarcasm. if u can.

I am not good with word games, and whether sarcasm or not, I abhor all references in the current conflict to WW2. I like to ever be plain spoken so that there are no misunderstandings and I dont want double standards. I like to ask questions, give my response to questions and understand. If lawyers and statesmen all around the world, and in Israel, can admit that Israel is an apartheid state, and they can provide evidence to support their claims, and the only response is "no its not", then I will lean towards the evidence. For good measure I will read those links again to reaffirm my position (to myself, obviously I am not going around looking to convert people). Also to be quite frank, neither is the world, the world does not care what Israel does and wont interfere, but Israel cant expect christmas cards or to win any prizes.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 12:07pm
Gold: 580.00
Nov 22 2023 12:07pm
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 20:01)
I am not good with word games, and whether sarcasm or not, I abhor all references in the current conflict to WW2. I like to ever be plain spoken so that there are no misunderstandings and I dont want double standards. I like to ask questions, give my response to questions and understand. If lawyers and statesmen all around the world, and in Israel, can admit that Israel is an apartheid state, and they can provide evidence to support their claims, and the only response is "no its not", then I will lean towards the evidence. For good measure I will read those links again to reaffirm my position (to myself, obviously I am not going around looking to convert people). Also to be quite frank, neither is the world, the world does not care what Israel does and wont interfere, but they cant expect christmas cards or to win any prizes.

People will say it after we take Gaza for the next 30 years.
But we dont want to absorb them just to make sure they are on track and move on.

Right now Gaza isnt part of Israel so its no apartheid.
People who live within Israel have full and equal rights.
Furthermore, israelis who lives abroad can vote in embassies even if they are Arabs with Israeli citizenship.
Nov 22 2023 12:10pm
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 12:01pm)
I am not good with word games, and whether sarcasm or not, I abhor all references in the current conflict to WW2. I like to ever be plain spoken so that there are no misunderstandings and I dont want double standards. I like to ask questions, give my response to questions and understand. If lawyers and statesmen all around the world, and in Israel, can admit that Israel is an apartheid state, and they can provide evidence to support their claims, and the only response is "no its not", then I will lean towards the evidence.

References to WW2 are low hanging fruit. the watering down of "apartheid" isn't as heinous, but it's badly done all the same.

this is what simplistic people always do, rather than argue with facts and context (which very strongly favors the palestinian people, and is the reason ive been largely anti-israel) they just invoke emotionally powerful terms.

its buzzword bingo. dont argue what israel is doing, or should do. toss out a "genocide" and smirk. and time and time again the game of buzzword bingo fails to lay any blame on Palestine. its cowardly to continually lay blame to hamas. 2 groups of people have exchanged blows for hundreds of years, yet the buzzworders say "well we understand the resentment of Palestinian people", never the jews tho. they have cruise missiles so they cant also draw from historical issues.

its a one sided cowardly approach to the issue that does zero to fix anything. period. and doctors, lawyers, and ESPECIALLY politicians can be cowards too. i dont care how many UN definitions they use to justify their word salad. its still word salad.
Nov 22 2023 12:17pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 22 2023 06:10pm)
References to WW2 are low hanging fruit. the watering down of "apartheid" isn't as heinous, but it's badly done all the same.

this is what simplistic people always do, rather than argue with facts and context (which very strongly favors the palestinian people, and is the reason ive been largely anti-israel) they just invoke emotionally powerful terms.

its buzzword bingo. dont argue what israel is doing, or should do. toss out a "genocide" and smirk. and time and time again the game of buzzword bingo fails to lay any blame on Palestine. its cowardly to continually lay blame to hamas. 2 groups of people have exchanged blows for hundreds of years, yet the buzzworders say "well we understand the resentment of Palestinian people", never the jews tho. they have cruise missiles so they cant also draw from historical issues.

its a one sided cowardly approach to the issue that does zero to fix anything. period. and doctors, lawyers, and ESPECIALLY politicians can be cowards too. i dont care how many UN definitions they use to justify their word salad. its still word salad.

Are you suggesting all that information relating to non jewish people, in Israel, is propaganda and not true ? the human rights abuses etc etc ? collective punishment etc etc ? All those reports from NGO's, from the UN etc, and what we are seeing on the TV ?

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 12:20pm
Nov 22 2023 12:28pm
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 12:17pm)
Are you suggesting all that information relating to non jewish people, in Israel, is propaganda and not true ? the human rights abuses etc etc ? collective punishment etc etc ? All those reports from NGO's, from the UN etc, and what we are seeing on the TV ?

you keep saying "in israel", and you're referencing (correct me if i'm wrong) "in gaza".

if gazans want voting rights they should take it up with their govt. Hamas.

if gazans want the freedom to travel abroad, immigrate elsewhere, etc they need to petition their non-israeli neighbors and the world abroad. many places need migrant workers, perhaps they'll find a home.

but god forbid Israel asks on their behalf, because trying to ship out 50k out of 2 million, the worse affected in the region, will be deemed "ethnic cleansing".

and of course they did have a lot of ability to enter and work in israel via permits, even with hamas as their govt, pre-October 7th. oopsie, that's over.

this is the basic scrutiny i spoke of. like who is in charge of gaza, not israel. well, that may change given october 7th, but its been hamas territory for well over a decade.
Nov 22 2023 12:42pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 22 2023 02:28pm)
you keep saying "in israel", and you're referencing (correct me if i'm wrong) "in gaza".

if gazans want voting rights they should take it up with their govt. Hamas.

if gazans want the freedom to travel abroad, immigrate elsewhere, etc they need to petition their non-israeli neighbors and the world abroad. many places need migrant workers, perhaps they'll find a home.

but god forbid Israel asks on their behalf, because trying to ship out 50k out of 2 million, the worse affected in the region, will be deemed "ethnic cleansing".

and of course they did have a lot of ability to enter and work in israel via permits, even with hamas as their govt, pre-October 7th. oopsie, that's over.

this is the basic scrutiny i spoke of. like who is in charge of gaza, not israel. well, that may change given october 7th, but its been hamas territory for well over a decade.

Really shocking how so much of the world absolutely despises your country and people like you.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16346356366376381177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll