d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev16336346356366371965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 3 2021 01:45pm
The pungent stench of desperation, walls are closing in!

President Donald Trump pushed Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" votes to overturn the election results after his loss to President-elect Biden, according to an audio recording of a phone call obtained by The Washington Post.

In excerpts of the stunning one-hour phone call Saturday, Trump lambasted his fellow Republican for refusing to falsely say that he won the election in Georgia and repeatedly touted baseless claims of election fraud.
"The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, um, that you've recalculated," Trump said in one excerpt of the call. Raffensperger responded, "Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong."
In another excerpt, Trump said, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."
The White House, the Trump campaign and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows did not immediately respond to a request for comment by the Post. The White House declined to comment to CNN.
CNN has reached out to Raffensperger.
The Post also reported that Meadows, lawyer Cleta Mitchell and other Republican allies of the President were also on the call.

The Trump tweeted Sunday that he spoke to Raffensperger on the phone in an attempt to convince him to look into unfounded conspiracy theories about the November election. According to Trump, Raffensperger refused to do so. Raffensperger responded to Trump later in a tweet: "Respectfully, President Trump: What you're saying is not true. The truth will come out."
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Jan 3 2021 01:47pm

Oooooooooooops
Gold: 63.70
Jan 3 2021 01:48pm
Quote (kenw @ Jan 3 2021 07:45pm)
The pungent stench of desperation, walls are closing in!

President Donald Trump pushed Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to "find" votes to overturn the election results after his loss to President-elect Biden, according to an audio recording of a phone call obtained by The Washington Post.

In excerpts of the stunning one-hour phone call Saturday, Trump lambasted his fellow Republican for refusing to falsely say that he won the election in Georgia and repeatedly touted baseless claims of election fraud.
"The people of Georgia are angry, the people in the country are angry. And there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, um, that you've recalculated," Trump said in one excerpt of the call. Raffensperger responded, "Well, Mr. President, the challenge that you have is, the data you have is wrong."
In another excerpt, Trump said, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."
The White House, the Trump campaign and White House chief of staff Mark Meadows did not immediately respond to a request for comment by the Post. The White House declined to comment to CNN.
CNN has reached out to Raffensperger.
The Post also reported that Meadows, lawyer Cleta Mitchell and other Republican allies of the President were also on the call.

The Trump tweeted Sunday that he spoke to Raffensperger on the phone in an attempt to convince him to look into unfounded conspiracy theories about the November election. According to Trump, Raffensperger refused to do so. Raffensperger responded to Trump later in a tweet: "Respectfully, President Trump: What you're saying is not true. The truth will come out."

you watched no hearings i posted, no videos of all the evidence of coverup they have , yet you comment,
Genious let me tell you

quit being a sheep, its embarrassing

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Jan 3 2021 01:50pm
Jan 3 2021 01:49pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 3 Jan 2021 13:48)
you watched no hearings i posted, no videos of all the evidence of coverup they have , yet you comment
Genious let me tell you LOL

quit being a sheep, its embarrassing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgs5aU-GL3U

Better discussion if you just bet these fools fg and return to jsp after Jan 20 to collect and post SA threads.

These people here are literally the people relying on propaganda for Information.

Big ears, Sweet little heart, and as gullible as a child.

Jan 20.

Jsp. Collect. Sa thread. Troll/laugh/leave
Jan 3 2021 01:50pm
Quote (Jere @ Jan 3 2021 07:49pm)
Better discussion if you just bet these fools fg and return to jsp after Jan 20 to collect and post SA threads.

These people here are literally the people relying on propaganda for Information.

Big ears, Sweet little heart, and as gullible as a child.

Jan 20.

Jsp. Collect. Sa thread. Troll/laugh/leave

quit being a sheep
Gold: 2,460.05
Jan 3 2021 01:52pm
https://twitter.com/keithedwards/status/1345796238722129923
This is how attempt rigging the election sounds like.
Jan 3 2021 01:52pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 3 Jan 2021 13:50)
quit being a sheep

Lol. Make sense?

You don't have 1% of what I got, because you're still here on jsp arguing with the exact same people from a month ago.

A sheep does that, one who isn't a sheep steps back like I did.

Come again please lol
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 3 2021 01:56pm
Quote (Jere @ Jan 3 2021 02:52pm)
Lol. Make sense?

You don't have 1% of what I got, because you're still here on jsp arguing with the exact same people from a month ago.

A sheep does that, one who isn't a sheep steps back like I did.

Come again please lol

Lol, not even darkhead is your ally hahaha. You got rejected by a tin foil hatter and you'll owe 100k FG and a jsp exit in less than three weeks. How many more L's until then?
Jan 3 2021 01:56pm
Quote (nomadwgk @ Jan 3 2021 07:52pm)
https://twitter.com/keithedwards/status/1345796238722129923
This is how attempt rigging the election sounds like.

if you ignore all the facts and evidence of course your going to say stupid things

communism has crept into all western nations
sheep
Jan 3 2021 01:57pm
Quote (kenw @ Jan 3 2021 07:56pm)
Lol, not even darkhead is your ally hahaha. You got rejected by a tin foil hatter and you'll owe 100k FG and a jsp exit in less than three weeks. How many more L's until then?

you have no idea who i am 'allies' with, dont's speak for me your clueless

These are Democrat Supporters

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Jan 3 2021 02:18pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16336346356366371965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll