d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16306316326336341177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Nov 22 2023 09:40am
Quote (thesnipa @ 22 Nov 2023 17:32)
simple question: how do you punish hamas, and only hamas.

They simply deflect
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 17:27)
your own leader cried out for revenge, am I meant to not believe it when he calls for vengeance ?
How do you know what I think ? I full accept it when you say you could not care less, it is evident in this topic you dont care for Palestinians.
I am not defending beasts I am defending the dead and those that cant defend themselves. I cant understand why, as an educated and (perceived) upright people you have such a mental block when it comes to Palestinians. I cant fathom it. They are literally being killed in their thousands in a concentrated area and you dont have a problem with it, all I hear is "what else can we do"

Yes the revenge is to crush Hamas and if we could identify all the “civilians” who entered and stole, and raped, and killed, and mutilated civilians in kibutzim I would suggest bombing them too.

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 22 2023 09:41am
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2023 09:52am
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 22 2023 03:32pm)
simple question: how do you punish hamas, and only hamas.

1. For starters, maybe you dont create them and prop them up, you know, the way the US propped up Osama Bin Laden only for him to bite the hand that feeds him. But Israel (and the US) did that anyway.
2. Then maybe you support, an alternative, the Palestinian Authority? you know, the one that is not hell bent on killing Israeli's.
3. Then you act really really nice to Palestinians so that Hamas does not have sway (oops didnt get this memo, lets drop more bombs on civilians)

Israel has one of the greatest intelligence networks in the world, and one of the most high tech armies. surely they have people in Gaza that give them information. How in the world did they not see this terror attack coming, how in the world do they not know where all the Hamas leaders are and why in the world have they allowed Hamas to continue doing what they have been doing, for a long time. Targeted strikes, just go assassinate Hamas leadership, today, this month, this year, get it done. Thats a far more credible goal then getting rid of Hamas.

Simple question: Do you think your question is a simple question? and if not, please give your simple answer to the question.

Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 03:40pm)
They simply deflect

Yes the revenge is to crush Hamas and if we could identify all the “civilians” who entered and stole, and raped, and killed, and mutilated civilians in kibutzim I would suggest bombing them too.

LOL you LIED earlier, and you LIED again. I answer ALL questions asked. YOU dont answer questions and YOU deflect, is your memory so short ?

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 09:58am
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 22 2023 09:53am
Quote (Many_Names @ 22 Nov 2023 16:00)
Something maybe lost in translate or its again propaganda the priority is to bring the hostages home and to crush Hamas.
Settlers who committed crimes will be prosecuted we are not the PLO nor Hamas

Hard right nationalists + Religious extremists, both voted for Likud & Co. Nothing good will ever get out of this crap.
No one believe the far right Israelis lies and propaganda anymore.
Nov 22 2023 09:55am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 03:40pm)
They simply deflect

Do you think the abuses suffered by Palestinian children in Israeli captivity should be condemned, Yes or No ?
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 22 2023 09:59am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 09:52am)
1. For starters, maybe you dont create them and prop them up, you know, the way the US propped up Osama Bin Laden only for him to bite the hand that feeds him. But Israel (and the US) did that anyway.
2. Then maybe you support, an alternative, the Palestinian Authority? you know, the one that is not hell bent on killing Israeli's.
3. Then you act really really nice to Palestinians so that Hamas does not have sway (oops didnt get this memo, lets drop more bombs on civilians)

Israel has one of the greatest intelligence networks in the world, and one of the most high tech armies. surely they have people in Gaza that give them information. How in the world did they not see this terror attack coming, how in the world do they not know where all the Hamas leaders are and why in the world have they allowed Hamas to continue doing what they have been doing, for a long time. Targeted strikes, just go assassinate Hamas leadership, today, this month, this year, get it done. Thats a far more credible goal then getting rid of Hamas.

Simple question: Do you think your question is a simple question? and if not, please give your simple answer to the question.

yes it is a simple question, albeit a slight trick question. the only way to punish hamas is to treat them the same way a horse treats flies. ignore them unless your tail can swat them easily. that means you dont punish them at all.

as to the Palestinian authority, this them? https://www.ynetnews.com/article/h1nngcpnp

yup, super reasonable.

the real answer is in the last 30 years israel has saved hundreds of thousands of gazan lives by providing electricity supplies and water. and what did they get in return? rockets, and calls for freedom. let them have freedom, let them have the country, and turn off all the water and electricity. freedom is the freedom to fail, too.

i always have to laugh when "how do you punish hamas" involves time machines and conspiracy theories. its a military strategy question, not a sci fi novel.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Nov 22 2023 10:00am
Nov 22 2023 10:01am
Quote (thesnipa @ Nov 22 2023 03:59pm)
yes it is a simple question, albeit a slight trick question. the only way to punish hamas is to treat them the same way a horse treats flies. ignore them unless your tail can swat them easily. that means you dont punish them at all.

as to the Palestinian authority, this them? https://www.ynetnews.com/article/h1nngcpnp

yup, super reasonable.

the real answer is in the last 30 years israel has saved hundreds of thousands of gazan lives by providing electricity and water. and what did they get in return? rockets, and calls for freedom. let them have freedom, let them have the country, and turn off all the water and electricity. freedom is the freedom to fail, too.

i always have to laugh when "how do you punish hamas" involves time machines and conspiracy theories. its a military strategy question, not a sci fi novel.

Bombing the living daylights out of 2.1m people will do several things:

1. set the entire world against you
2. kill alot of innocent people
3. create more people that will have a very big grudge against you
4. kill X amount of Hamas

This strategy is not sound, and how in the world is Benjamin Netanyahu still the leader of Israel when he presided over this mess.

There are video's like this going back years and they all say the same thing.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 10:05am
Nov 22 2023 10:05am
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 17:55)
Do you think the abuses suffered by Palestinian children in Israeli captivity should be condemned, Yes or No ?

There is no abuse and if there is people will be prosecuted we are not 3rd world country with no human rights.

My daughter just entered surgery, the surgeon is Qasem baha and the nurse is Muhamad nasser.

Nov 22 2023 10:05am
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 18:01)
Bombing the living daylights out of 2.1m people will do several things:

1. set the entire world against you
2. kill alot of innocent people
3. create more people that will have a very big grudge against you
4. kill X amount of Hamas

This strategy is not sound, and how in the world is Benjamin Netanyahu still the leader of Israel when he presided over this mess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO9q7KMMDKs

So dont attack someone who is much stronger than you.
Nov 22 2023 10:08am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 22 Nov 2023 17:53)
Hard right nationalists + Religious extremists, both voted for Likud & Co. Nothing good will ever get out of this crap.
No one believe the far right Israelis lies and propaganda anymore.

Likud is not far right its more of center right.
The likud party wont survive next elections

Otzma leisrael is far right

Nov 22 2023 10:09am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 04:05pm)
So dont attack someone who is much stronger than you.

Palestinians are literally children, being beaten, imprisoned, shot and killed, for throwing stones. yes yes Oct 7th can you give it a rest already. every independent observer is saying there is something wrong and your saying no no, its fine, nothing to see here.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 10:10am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16306316326336341177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll