d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16296306316326331177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2023 07:20am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 12:58pm)
Fact stays you are debating for hundred of pages defending a dark ages organization

No, no where in this thread did I support Hamas, I honestly have not seen anyone carrying that torch. However, what I am doing is debating the merits of Israel's policies:

1. Dropping 1.5 times the atomic bomb on one of the most densely populated areas on the planet. an area, which for a decade has been called the largest open air prison in the world. That is not supporting Hamas, it is questioning Israels morality.
2. Collectively punishing an entire people for existing and forcing them to be evacuated, displaced, and then bombing them after they have been displaced. That is not supporting Hamas, it is questioning Israel's morality.
3. Use of white phosphorus on civilians, executing surrendered Palestinians. Showing little care for Palestinian civilians, branding all Palestinians Hamas, going on air and telling your people that you will have great vengeance, and egging more violence on, That is not supporting Hamas it is questioning Israelis humanity.

No one in this thread supports Hamas. What everyone has said is: We all deplore the terrorist attack. However, killing 10 times the number in revenge, displacing 1.5M people, calling Palestinians animals, breaking international law, abusing, maiming and killing women and children, and carrying out acts that makes people ponder if Israel is committing genocide, this is what we are questioning. The response you are providing is : deflection, lies or silence.

you can go on all day about Hamas being animals, barbaric, and committing barbaric acts, but its pointless, because everyone is already in agreement on this fact.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 07:22am
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 22 2023 07:22am
Quote (DCEVO @ 22 Nov 2023 14:09)
you have nothing better to do than to troll?

Not really, it's the very basics of questioning dat Heaven. I can formulate it differently: do you still know who you are in heaven ? Do you still have your ID card ?
Gold: 13.37
Nov 22 2023 07:27am
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 15:50)
^meanwhile congratulations on being immortal.

Silent T
Gold: 0.00
Nov 22 2023 07:30am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 03:20pm)
No, no where in this thread did I support Hamas, I honestly have not seen anyone carrying that torch. However, what I am doing is debating the merits of Israel's policies:

1. Dropping 1.5 times the atomic bomb on one of the most densely populated areas on the planet. an area, which for a decade has been called the largest open air prison in the world. That is not supporting Hamas, it is questioning Israels morality.
2. Collectively punishing an entire people for existing and forcing them to be evacuated, displaced, and then bombing them after they have been displaced. That is not supporting Hamas, it is questioning Israel's morality.
3. Use of white phosphorus on civilians, executing surrendered Palestinians. Showing little care for Palestinian civilians, branding all Palestinians Hamas, going on air and telling your people that you will have great vengeance, and egging more violence on, That is not supporting Hamas it is questioning Israelis humanity.

No one in this thread supports Hamas. What everyone has said is: We all deplore the terrorist attack. However, killing 10 times the number in revenge, displacing 1.5M people, calling Palestinians animals, breaking international law, abusing, maiming and killing women and children, and carrying out acts that makes people ponder if Israel is committing genocide, this is what we are questioning. The response you are providing is : deflection, lies or silence.

you can go on all day about Hamas being animals, barbaric, and committing barbaric acts, but its pointless, because everyone is already in agreement on this fact.

1. Fine
2. Fine
3. Wtf ?

Palestinians “resistance” consistently breaks the international law, israel is fighting fire with fire.
Is it a genocide ? Not really, imo. Are there a lot of dead civilians ? Yes there are. Does is mean that israel should have or could have acted differently ? I don’t think so.

This post was edited by WhiteSouned on Nov 22 2023 07:33am
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 22 2023 08:05am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 01:20pm)

There's a difference between dropping an atomic bomb and dropping the equivalent of conventional munitions.

Although what you described is essentially everything Russia is doing, aside from the open air prison part and you argue that its justified.

Selective moralism
Gold: 580.00
Nov 22 2023 08:34am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 22 Nov 2023 16:05)
There's a difference between dropping an atomic bomb and dropping the equivalent of conventional munitions.

Although what you described is essentially everything Russia is doing, aside from the open air prison part and you argue that its justified.

Selective moralism

He assume we kill them in revenge he cant understand the concept of demilitarization.
He thinks we want Gaza he doesnt understand we could careless.
He sit here every day defending beasts who invaded Israel and killed grandma’s drinking coffee in their living room

Waste of time

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 22 2023 08:34am
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 22 2023 08:54am
“The priority is to crush Gaza”: in the West Bank, settlers against the hostage release agreement
An agreement was reached between Israel and Hamas on Wednesday, providing for the release of 50 hostages held in Gaza. Despite everything, this agreement is not unanimous, particularly within the hardest religious fringe in Kiryat Arba, a colony near Hebron in the West Bank.

The faces of the hostages are everywhere in Israel but in Kiryat Arba, near Hebron in the West Bank, you have to look for them. In this colony where Itamar Ben Gvir, Minister of National Security, Jewish supremacist, comes from, the lives of the hostages matter less than the war in Gaza. There, the hardest religious fringe is not in favor of the agreement approved on Wednesday November 22 by the Israeli government. This agreement, awaited on the other hand by the families of the hostages and public opinion, provides for the release of 50 hostages in the hands of Hamas in exchange for the release of Palestinian prisoners and a truce in the Gaza Strip, according to an official press release. .

In Kiryat Arba, on the shopping square, it is almost surprising to finally come across a banner with a verse from the Torah saying: "And our sons have returned to their borders. We are waiting for you at home." In the stronghold of Minister Ben Gvir, many residents say they are little interested in the fate of the hostages, where the rest of Israeli society is obsessed.

In his mobile phone business, Benaiah accepts the fact of not being interested in this agreement. "The problem is not whether or not to save lives, he believes. If giving up lives is the price to pay, then yes, we give it up. It is painful for the hostages, but the priority, is to crush Gaza.” The neighboring business is run by Hezi who, for his part, does not want to hear about the truce: "Accepting a truce means giving them the opportunity to rearm and reorganize."

Two residents of Kiryat Arba are held hostage, including the son of a local elected official. He said he was prepared not to see his child return if the goal of annihilating Gaza was achieved.

​https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/proche-orient/israel-palestine/la-priorite-c-est-d-ecraser-gaza-en-cisjordanie-des-colons-defavorables-a-l-accord-de-liberation-d-otages_6199125.html

Israel’s Far-Right Government is a Gift to Settlers

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Nov 22 2023 08:55am
Gold: 580.00
Nov 22 2023 09:00am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 22 Nov 2023 16:54)
“The priority is to crush Gaza”: in the West Bank, settlers against the hostage release agreement
An agreement was reached between Israel and Hamas on Wednesday, providing for the release of 50 hostages held in Gaza. Despite everything, this agreement is not unanimous, particularly within the hardest religious fringe in Kiryat Arba, a colony near Hebron in the West Bank.

The faces of the hostages are everywhere in Israel but in Kiryat Arba, near Hebron in the West Bank, you have to look for them. In this colony where Itamar Ben Gvir, Minister of National Security, Jewish supremacist, comes from, the lives of the hostages matter less than the war in Gaza. There, the hardest religious fringe is not in favor of the agreement approved on Wednesday November 22 by the Israeli government. This agreement, awaited on the other hand by the families of the hostages and public opinion, provides for the release of 50 hostages in the hands of Hamas in exchange for the release of Palestinian prisoners and a truce in the Gaza Strip, according to an official press release. .

In Kiryat Arba, on the shopping square, it is almost surprising to finally come across a banner with a verse from the Torah saying: "And our sons have returned to their borders. We are waiting for you at home." In the stronghold of Minister Ben Gvir, many residents say they are little interested in the fate of the hostages, where the rest of Israeli society is obsessed.

In his mobile phone business, Benaiah accepts the fact of not being interested in this agreement. "The problem is not whether or not to save lives, he believes. If giving up lives is the price to pay, then yes, we give it up. It is painful for the hostages, but the priority, is to crush Gaza.” The neighboring business is run by Hezi who, for his part, does not want to hear about the truce: "Accepting a truce means giving them the opportunity to rearm and reorganize."

Two residents of Kiryat Arba are held hostage, including the son of a local elected official. He said he was prepared not to see his child return if the goal of annihilating Gaza was achieved.

​https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/proche-orient/israel-palestine/la-priorite-c-est-d-ecraser-gaza-en-cisjordanie-des-colons-defavorables-a-l-accord-de-liberation-d-otages_6199125.html

Israel’s Far-Right Government is a Gift to Settlers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km-ciyqmAus

Something maybe lost in translate or its again propaganda the priority is to bring the hostages home and to crush Hamas.
Settlers who committed crimes will be prosecuted we are not the PLO nor Hamas
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2023 09:27am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 02:34pm)
He assume we kill them in revenge he cant understand the concept of demilitarization.
He thinks we want Gaza he doesnt understand we could careless.
He sit here every day defending beasts who invaded Israel and killed grandma’s drinking coffee in their living room

Waste of time

your own leader cried out for revenge, am I meant to not believe it when he calls for vengeance ?
How do you know what I think ? I full accept it when you say you could not care less, it is evident in this topic you dont care for Palestinians.
I am not defending beasts I am defending the dead and those that cant defend themselves. I cant understand why, as an educated and (perceived) upright people you have such a mental block when it comes to Palestinians. I cant fathom it. They are literally being killed in their thousands in a concentrated area and you dont have a problem with it, all I hear is "what else can we do"

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 09:28am
Gold: 2,504.69
Nov 22 2023 09:32am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 09:27am)
your own leader cried out for revenge, am I meant to not believe it when he calls for vengeance ?
How do you know what I think ? I full accept it when you say you could not care less, it is evident in this topic you dont care for Palestinians.
I am not defending beasts I am defending the dead and those that cant defend themselves. I cant understand why, as an educated and (perceived) upright people you have such a mental block when it comes to Palestinians. I cant fathom it. They are literally being killed in their thousands in a concentrated area and you dont have a problem with it, all I hear is "what else can we do"

simple question: how do you punish hamas, and only hamas.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16296306316326331177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll