d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev16263646566443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,485.00
Sep 19 2018 08:49am
I worry about the message this sends to any woman with any gripe against a guy, valid or not.

If there is no possibility of an accusation backfiring on the accuser... it'll be setting some dangerous precedents.

This post was edited by Ghot on Sep 19 2018 08:51am
Gold: 57.00
Sep 19 2018 08:51am
Quote (thesnipa @ 19 Sep 2018 10:23)
i think i spoke on it before, but anyhoo, i went to a dinner party with a HARDCORE lefty chick last month. she raises her children in a "gender neutral enviroment", hates Trump, dresses like a hippy, super pro pot, has "questions" about vaccines and considered not getting the required shots for her kids, etc. But she had a super soy boy husband, married right out of high school, and it went south. Now she dates a BJJ instructor, trump supporter and general liberal agitator, who has a massive collection of guns and knives. a few months in and she's already talking marriage, kids see him as a father figure, etc. Old dad of the kids threatened to take her to court because of the relationship claiming the guns and trump support were child abuse. he doesn't have a full time job tho, and has to pay child support because he didn't get full custody on the count of living in his parents basement with no degree or ambition. poor little soy boy, cucked by a man that could beat him up with no arms or legs, now his kids will call him dad, and be taught the ways of slaying cooze like real men.

they tend to do that beyond the statute of limitations. there's just something about cases that can't be brought to court that doesn't inspire investigation.

im sure he knows this but inform him to run away asap.
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 19 2018 08:51am
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 19 2018 07:49am)
I worry about the message this sends to any woman with any gripe against a guy, valid or not.

that she will get called a lying bitch etc etc etc etc?

don't worry women already know
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 19 2018 08:53am
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 19 2018 08:49am)

yeah me too, im very worried that women will now be inspired to wait 20-30 years to bring forth false accusations with the knowledge that, due to the statute of limitations, no serious investigations will be made to discount their ambiguous detail poor stories. hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, not even the entire statute of limitations is a long enough cooling off period for run of the mill women to not lie about sexual assault for men in the general public with nothing to lose on the level of Kav and without the platform to level the accusations of the nationwide media. I'm sure they'll be standing on the seats of the auditorium at every local highschool PTA meeting, leveling false accusations because Mr. Miller disagreed with them on who should chaperone the field trip, and he just so happened to go to highschool around the same time as them anyways, so no one will doubt their story.

Quote (excellence @ Sep 19 2018 08:51am)
im sure he knows this but inform him to run away asap.

he's kind of a blowhard, im gonna let him blow hard in that hippy cooze so he gets stuck for life. child support or marriage makes no difference to me, justice is justice. he once told me if i dont think glocks are the best handguns that im an idiot. we'll see who laughs last fuck face.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Sep 19 2018 08:56am
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 19 2018 08:55am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 19 2018 10:53am)
yeah me too, im very worried that women will now be inspired to wait 20-30 years to bring forth false accusations with the knowledge that, due to the statute of limitations, no serious investigations will be made to discount their ambiguous detail poor stories. hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, not even the entire statute of limitations is a long enough cooling off period for run of the mill women to not lie about sexual assault for men in the general public with nothing to lose on the level of Kav and without the platform to level the accusations of the nationwide media. I'm sure they'll be standing on the seats of the auditorium at every local highschool PTA meeting, leveling false accusations because Mr. Miller disagreed with them on who should chaperone the field trip, and he just so happened to go to highschool around the same time as them anyways, so no one will doubt their story.

there is truly no justice in the world *sob*
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 19 2018 08:58am
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 19 2018 06:27am)
swamp idiot/spartacus cory booker pledged allegiance to white supremacy 2x times during kavanaugh hearing

https://i.imgur.com/OFwIes9.jpg

you clearly lack a basic understanding of context and it's hilarious
Gold: 28,296.75
Sep 19 2018 08:59am
Quote (Ghot @ Sep 19 2018 07:49am)

If there is no possibility of an accusation backfiring on the accuser... it'll be setting some dangerous precedents.

having to move and death threats and getting mocked online by thousands and thousands of people from rands to people in power and with a far reaching voice although it's entirely possible she is telling the truth isn't enough?
Sep 19 2018 09:03am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 19 2018 10:21am)
FBI has rejected the need for investigation

Lawyer is lawyersplaining

once again,

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/white-house-sources-fbi-blocked-vetting-kavanaugh-sexual-assault-trump-wont-order/

President Donald Trump’s administration reportedly has not asked the FBI to vet accusations that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted a girl while in high school.

Two sources told Bloomberg News on Monday that the White House has not given a green light for the FBI to investigate Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations that Kavanaugh groped and assaulted her. The sources said that the FBI can not move forward with an investigation without the permission of the White House.
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 19 2018 09:13am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 19 2018 09:03am)

can the white house also give special permissions to charge Kav outside of the statute of limitations?

honestly this "fbi isn't investigating" nothingburger is about as weak sauce as the "Roy Moore isn't being charged" bullshit we saw in that situation. It's pretty basic criminal proceedings law.
Sep 19 2018 09:33am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 19 2018 11:13am)
can the white house also give special permissions to charge Kav outside of the statute of limitations?

honestly this "fbi isn't investigating" nothingburger is about as weak sauce as the "Roy Moore isn't being charged" bullshit we saw in that situation. It's pretty basic criminal proceedings law.

Don't think so. I don't think anyone really wants Kavanaugh charged outside of the statute of limitations.

I will say this though, According to both PBS and VICE, it is NOT out of the ordinary for the FBI to investigate (kind of like an extreme form of vetting) things like this possible Kavanaugh sexual assault case, even when outside of the statue of limitations; a former FBI agent was on VICE news last night and said they would go back to peoples' high school days in vetting important candidates, a way of establishing a patterns of behavior. So the FBI absolutely could do an investigation here if Trump ordered it.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16263646566443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll