d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Earth Is Flat > Gods Work
Prev16263646566111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.77
Jun 14 2016 08:45pm

Quote (card_sultan @ 14 Jun 2016 21:12)
Youtube is your friend, unless you want to stick to Corporate Media and people that don't care about you but want to control your opinion.

Prove to me trollers don't have puppet masters?

Prove to me that people are truly free or that some feel justified in cracking the whip in order to feel like they are in control?

Ask him how you can bend nothing but expect nothing to impart force on something.
Because God? Nah, Gravity.

Framedragging, the OBVIOUS fallacy of physics, was finally observed by Gravity probe "B." Because the first gravity probes didn't account for magnetism according to Maxwell's electric field theory.

What do they call the method of their proof for gravity? Gravitoelectromagnetism.

Sultan, you keep letting them lead you down their paths of sciences because you're accepting their assumptions, in effect you're being trapped.
Either learn2strategize to trap them first or produce evidence tho for real.

Gold: 7,271.48
Jun 14 2016 08:47pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 14 2016 08:42pm)
Harper was a pussycat compared to that other charlatan.

I find Trump amusing.

Is there a Flat earth map of Antarctica with locations on it? I have been unable to find one , figured you might be privy to some FE only info.

This post was edited by remco6 on Jun 14 2016 08:48pm
Gold: 5,388.33
Jun 14 2016 08:49pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 14 2016 06:45pm)
Ask him how you can bend nothing but expect nothing to impart force on something.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Gravity_Probe_B_Confirms_the_Existence_of_Gravitomagnetism.jpg

Framedragging, the OBVIOUS fallacy of physics, was finally observed by Gravity probe "B." Because the first gravity probes didn't account for magnetism according to Maxwell's electric field theory.

What do they call the method of their proof for gravity? Gravitoelectromagnetism.

Sultan, you keep letting them lead you down their paths of sciences because you're accepting their assumptions, in effect you're being trapped.

obvious fallacy of physics?
what are you attempting to say with this post?
Gold: 9,765.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 14 2016 08:52pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 14 2016 09:45pm)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Gravity_Probe_B_Confirms_the_Existence_of_Gravitomagnetism.jpg

Whose assumption's do you think I'm accepting and why do you think i blindly accept assumptions?

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 14 2016 08:54pm
Gold: 0.00
Jun 14 2016 08:57pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 15 Jun 2016 02:52)
Whose assumption's do you think I'm accepting and why do you think i blindly accept assumptions?

because you use youtube videos as sources. Youtube videos that aren't made and backed by any serious scientific institution.
Jun 14 2016 09:01pm
Quote (remco6 @ Jun 14 2016 09:47pm)
I find Trump amusing.

Is there a Flat earth map of Antarctica with locations on it? I have been unable to find one , figured you might be privy to some FE only info.

Antarctica is a place of mystery and is agreed by most nations to remain just that- the thing i find weird about it is that it was actually "mapped" out in the 1400s as I have seen maps published in book of that time that show it - so once you start to question why that is so - you might start to realize that some things you are not told is for a definitive reason and that you are also not told that reason- so if you approach the whole concept demanding proof - you will never find what you seek.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 14 2016 09:18pm
Gold: 4.77
Jun 14 2016 09:08pm
Quote (card_sultan @ 14 Jun 2016 21:52)

Oops I miss spoke, I saw majorblood ask for proof and never saw what you're supposed to be proving.

Quote (kennysum111 @ 14 Jun 2016 19:13)
You cannot reason with the unreasonable.

If you truly believed this which I know you do not because you are a troll.

Then nothing I or anyone else could say would change your mind.

Get on a plane and go East and keep going East and guess what? You will eventually end up back in the same spot. Please do explain that one to me then if you are not a troll? Simple logic.

Believe what?
I pride myself in having an open mind, which includes entertaining ideas that may change my mind - something you're failing to show us by acting aggressively and impulsively.

I believe in very little, but one of my beliefs do include a spherical earth.

But you're to shallow to accept the premise of reason, by just calling me unreasonable.
Imagine someone in NK trying to reason with another NKer about the divinity of Kim Il Sung.

All you have to do is take step back and reevaluate the nature of reality if you actually cared enough to entertain a flat earth proposition.

Quote (majorblood @ 14 Jun 2016 21:49)
obvious fallacy of physics?
what are you attempting to say with this post?

I was trying to give Card a leg up because it looked like he was getting rekt on the gravity shit again.
Jun 14 2016 09:12pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jun 14 2016 09:57pm)
because you use youtube videos as sources. Youtube videos that aren't made and backed by any serious scientific institution.

also because this website is totally made to post youtube videos but i suppose you think that was my decision too right?

and just because it's on youtube doesn't make it always true or always false - I mean if you think flat earth is a crazy theory but it's oddly been around for over 7000 years, you should really start seeing some the completely crazy videos on there, some of the crap is pretty funny though.

I was just watching a video that says Scarlett Johansson is really a boy and that they changed her sex in utero to promote the gay agenda - I mean that's pretty funny right - 100% not real but reality isn't the purpose of all media.

Quote (MaliceMizer @ Jun 14 2016 10:08pm)
I was trying to give Card a leg up because it looked like he was getting rekt on the gravity shit again.

Don't worry about me bro, i've been trolling the trollers for a quite a while now, I know at first they all resist, but eventually they all break, nothing comes easy.

This post was edited by card_sultan on Jun 14 2016 09:17pm
Gold: 7,271.48
Jun 14 2016 09:32pm
Quote (card_sultan @ Jun 14 2016 09:01pm)
Antarctica is a place of mystery and is agreed by most nations to remain just that- the thing i find weird about it is that it was actually "mapped" out in the 1400s as I have seen maps published in book of that time that show it - so once you start to question why that is so - you might start to realize that some things you are not told is for a definitive reason and that you are also not told that reason- so if you approach the whole concept demanding proof - you will never find what you seek.

I see.

How do you reconcile the ~120000km shoreline in FE model with the ~18000 actual coastline considering people( Fedor Konyukhov ) have circumnavigated it in times not consistent with a distance large as 120000km.
Gold: 5,388.33
Jun 14 2016 09:40pm
Quote (remco6 @ Jun 14 2016 07:32pm)
I see.

How do you reconcile the ~120000km shoreline in FE model with the ~18000 actual coastline considering people( Fedor Konyukhov ) have circumnavigated it in times not consistent with a distance large as 120000km.

wormhole / corporate media lies
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16263646566111Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll