d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16276286296306311177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Nov 22 2023 06:33am
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 14:30)
Where ? show me where. ohhhhh, i cant ask you questions but you can ask your questions, sorry I forget that, my bad.

lets try a simple question:

tell me the post number where I defended Hamas, or retract your statement.

Not going to do it but fact stays you here arguing about how the IDF is wrong even tho you know we are fighting dark ages
Brutss
Nov 22 2023 06:34am
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 14:33)
A child is considered any person under 18 years, according to international norms. Between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2022, DCIP collected sworn affidavits from 766 child detainees detained by Israeli forces from the occupied West Bank and prosecuted in Israeli military courts describing their arrest, interrogation, and detention experiences.

3 out of 4 Palestinian child detainees experience physical violence at the hands of Israeli forces.

59% were arrested at night

86% were not informed of the reason for their arrest

97% had their hands bound

89% were blindfolded

75% were subjected to physical violence

58% were subjected to verbal abuse, humiliation, or intimidation during or after their arrest

54% were transferred from the place of their arrest on the floor of a military vehicle

80% were strip searched

42% were denied adequate food and water

31% were denied access to a toilet

66% were not properly informed of their rights

97% were interrogated without a family member present

55% were shown or made to sign a paper in Hebrew, a language most Palestinian children do not understand

36% were threatened or coerced

25% were subjected to stress positions

23% were detained in solitary confinement for interrogation purposes for a period of two or more days

In 1991, Israel ratified the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), which stipulates that children should only be deprived of their liberty as a measure of last resort, must not be unlawfully or arbitrarily detained, and must not be subjected to torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Despite various degrees of engagement by U.N. human rights bodies including the Committee on the Rights of the Child, the Committee Against Torture, the U.N. Working Group on Arbitrary Detention, as well as the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Children in Armed Conflict, and numerous governmental and non-governmental organizations, Israeli authorities have persistently failed to implement practical changes to end its unlawful practices towards Palestinian child detainees. Reforms undertaken thus far have been largely cosmetic rather than substantive.

You can detain someone for up to 24 hours but then they need to see a judge.
Even a minor.
When you make criminal offense you will be judge according to criminal law.
There is a difference between war captives and criminals

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 22 2023 06:36am
Gold: 0.63
Warn: 60%
Nov 22 2023 06:38am
This war has to do with religion, I don't care what anyone says. The Muslims believe they have the true gospel but that's a lie, the true gospel came from the line of David through Jacob and Isaac. Here is proof.

Genesis 25:29-34

29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:

30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.
Nov 22 2023 06:39am
I wonder if Hamas read her, her rights
Nov 22 2023 06:40am
Quote (Many_Names @ 22 Nov 2023 04:31)
Arabs are from the Arabian peninsula.
And this is not about land its about ancient hatred muslims have to the jews

Arab Muslims come from Ishmael, thats where he went after losing his birthright (his son Esau to Jacob) thats why the Jews dont come from Hagar but from Sarah
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 22 2023 06:43am
Quote (ferdia @ Nov 22 2023 12:33pm)
A child is considered any person under 18 years, according to international norms. Between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2022, DCIP collected sworn affidavits from 766 child detainees detained by Israeli forces from the occupied West Bank and prosecuted in Israeli military courts describing their arrest, interrogation, and detention experiences.

3 out of 4 Palestinian child detainees experience physical violence at the hands of Israeli forces.

59% were arrested at night

86% were not informed of the reason for their arrest

97% had their hands bound

89% were blindfolded

75% were subjected to physical violence

58% were subjected to verbal abuse, humiliation, or intimidation during or after their arrest

54% were transferred from the place of their arrest on the floor of a military vehicle

80% were strip searched

42% were denied adequate food and water

31% were denied access to a toilet

66% were not properly informed of their rights

97% were interrogated without a family member present

55% were shown or made to sign a paper in Hebrew, a language most Palestinian children do not understand

36% were threatened or coerced

25% were subjected to stress positions

23% were detained in solitary confinement for interrogation purposes for a period of two or more days

In 1991, Israel ratified the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), which stipulates that children should only be deprived of their liberty as a measure of last resort, must not be unlawfully or arbitrarily detained, and must not be subjected to torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Despite various degrees of engagement by U.N. human rights bodies including the Committee on the Rights of the Child, the Committee Against Torture, the U.N. Working Group on Arbitrary Detention, as well as the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Children in Armed Conflict, and numerous governmental and non-governmental organizations, Israeli authorities have persistently failed to implement practical changes to end its unlawful practices towards Palestinian child detainees. Reforms undertaken thus far have been largely cosmetic rather than substantive.

A deplorable situation.

So whats your point?
Nov 22 2023 06:44am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 22 Nov 2023 14:43)
A deplorable situation.

So whats your point?

We are obeying the laws and in the other side abuses them and yells children are dying the children all while chanting for genocide
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 22 2023 06:46am
Quote (DCEVO @ 22 Nov 2023 13:38)
This war has to do with religion, I don't care what anyone says. The Muslims believe they have the true gospel but that's a lie, the true gospel came from the line of David through Jacob and Isaac. Here is proof.

Genesis 25:29-34

29 And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:

30 And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.

31 And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.

32 And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?

33 And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright.

sure good luck with true gospel, david, isaac, etc :rofl:

Quote (Many_Names @ 22 Nov 2023 13:34)
There is a difference between war captives and criminals

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict#Child_detention
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Israeli%E2%80%93Palestinian_conflict#Human_shields
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 22 2023 06:47am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 12:44pm)
We are obeying the laws and in the other side abuses them and yells children are dying the children all while chanting for genocide

I think if we are being honest there is suffering of both Israelis and Palestinians that is abhorrent; And the situation is totally dysfunctional.

Nov 22 2023 06:48am
Quote (Meanwhile @ 22 Nov 2023 04:46)

sadly people who choose to be ignorant like you are lost you dont see how wretched miserable and naked you are its not sad to me though because i wont remember you when im in heaven
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16276286296306311177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll