d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev16266276286296301177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.63
Warn: 60%
Nov 22 2023 06:19am
Quote (Many_Names @ 22 Nov 2023 04:18)
Lets say you invade country’s border and no one there to stop you.
You see people dancing in a party so you decide to shoot them kill as many as you can rape everything even dead bodies.
Than you enter houses nearby see 12 year old
Girl in her room you put her face down take her pants off rape her and then shoot her in the back of the head.
You continue and see grandma drinking coffee at her living room so you shoot her from the window.

And then the Israeli defense forces had to clear all the surrounding areas and went for offense.
Now Hamas cant deal directly with the IDF so they hide in tunnels using civilians as human shields.
The IDF ask the civilians to evacuate south for 3 weeks.
Hamas threaten their civilians not to move south so the IDF manage to create a corridor south to help them.
Now the IDF bombs every Hamas target above and underground and they whine to the world civilians are dying.

i know i saw on youtube been following since october 7th
Gold: 45,309.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 22 2023 06:20am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 12:10pm)
I gave you an answer children are not being held under administrative detain

are you able to answer the question "what is your definition of administrative detain" ? and does it conflict with the below link?

https://www.btselem.org/administrative_detention/20211128_israel_holds_even_palestinian_minors_in_administrative_detention

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 06:22am
Gold: 580.00
Nov 22 2023 06:22am
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 14:20)
are you able to answer the question "what is your definition of administrative detain" ?

No defintion needed the minister of defense can detain any person for security reasons without a trial.
Check the USA patriot act I guess it somewhat similar

Betslem cant write what they want no minors are being detained without a trial

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 22 2023 06:23am
Nov 22 2023 06:24am
Quote (DCEVO @ 22 Nov 2023 14:19)
i know i saw on youtube been following since october 7th

So these guys ferdia and dizzy muslim defending Hamas 🤦

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 22 2023 06:24am
Nov 22 2023 06:27am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 12:22pm)
No defintion needed the minister of defense can detain any person for security reasons without a trial.
Check the USA patriot act I guess it somewhat similar

Betslem cant write what they want no minors are being detained without a trial

OK so you do not recognize the site btselem.

B'Tselem (Hebrew: בצלם, IPA: [beˈtselem], "in the image of [God]") is a Jerusalem-based non-profit organization whose stated goals are to document human rights violations in the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories, combat any denial of the existence of such violations, and help to create a human rights culture in Israel.[1] It is currently headed by Yuli Novak, who took over in June 2023 from Hagai El-Ad, who had served as its director-general since May 2014.[3][4] B'Tselem also maintains a presence in Washington, D.C., where it is known as B'Tselem USA. The organization has provoked sharp reactions within Israel, ranging from harsh criticism to strong praise.

B'Tselem was established in February 1989 by a large group of Israeli lawyers, doctors and academics with the support of a lobby of ten members of Knesset. Its objective was to document human rights violations in the occupied territories (Gaza Strip and the West Bank), while being committed to the security and humanistic character of the State of Israel.[5] In the previous year, Israeli forces killed 311 Palestinians, of which 53 were under the age of 17.[6] The killings occurred during a wave of Palestinian protest and rebellion in which 12 Israelis were also killed. The rebellion is referred to as the First Intifada.[7][8]

============

So to be clear its an Israeli organization, which is at odds with what the Israeli government is telling its armed forces to do to Palestinians. Therefore its not safe to reference same to you. Are these Jewish lawyers, doctors and academics or are they muslin ? should i even ask you questions anymore?

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 06:28am
Gold: 0.63
Warn: 60%
Nov 22 2023 06:27am
Quote (Many_Names @ 22 Nov 2023 04:24)

Why would they defend hamas? Israel has belonged to the Jews since the beginning of time. Ishmaels son Esau descendant's are the arabs, they have their own land, maybe they still mad that esau gave up his birthright for some food?
Nov 22 2023 06:30am
Quote (ferdia @ 22 Nov 2023 14:27)
OK so you do not recognize the site btselem.

B'Tselem (Hebrew: בצלם, IPA: [beˈtselem], "in the image of [God]") is a Jerusalem-based non-profit organization whose stated goals are to document human rights violations in the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories, combat any denial of the existence of such violations, and help to create a human rights culture in Israel.[1] It is currently headed by Yuli Novak, who took over in June 2023 from Hagai El-Ad, who had served as its director-general since May 2014.[3][4] B'Tselem also maintains a presence in Washington, D.C., where it is known as B'Tselem USA. The organization has provoked sharp reactions within Israel, ranging from harsh criticism to strong praise.

B'Tselem was established in February 1989 by a large group of Israeli lawyers, doctors and academics with the support of a lobby of ten members of Knesset. Its objective was to document human rights violations in the occupied territories (Gaza Strip and the West Bank), while being committed to the security and humanistic character of the State of Israel.[5] In the previous year, Israeli forces killed 311 Palestinians, of which 53 were under the age of 17.[6] The killings occurred during a wave of Palestinian protest and rebellion in which 12 Israelis were also killed. The rebellion is referred to as the First Intifada.[7][8]

============

So to be clear its an Israeli organization, which is at odds with what the Israeli government is telling its armed forces to do to Palestinians. Therefore its not safe to reference same to you. Are these Jewish lawyers, doctors and academics or are they muslin ? should i even ask you questions anymore?

I know what betselem is, they been caught lying before and like I said I am working in this system.
There are terrorists that were being held in administrative detainment but no children its simply not needed

There is no point arguing about something you dont understand

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 22 2023 06:30am
Nov 22 2023 06:30am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 22 2023 12:24pm)

Where ? show me where. ohhhhh, i cant ask you questions but you can ask your questions, sorry I forget that, my bad.

lets try a simple question:

tell me the post number where I defended Hamas, or retract your statement.

This post was edited by ferdia on Nov 22 2023 06:31am
Nov 22 2023 06:31am
Quote (DCEVO @ 22 Nov 2023 14:27)
Why would they defend hamas? Israel has belonged to the Jews since the beginning of time. Ishmaels son Esau descendant's are the arabs, they have their own land, maybe they still mad that esau gave up his birthright for some food?

Arabs are from the Arabian peninsula.
And this is not about land its about ancient hatred muslims have to the jews
Nov 22 2023 06:33am
A child is considered any person under 18 years, according to international norms. Between January 1, 2016 and December 31, 2022, DCIP collected sworn affidavits from 766 child detainees detained by Israeli forces from the occupied West Bank and prosecuted in Israeli military courts describing their arrest, interrogation, and detention experiences.

3 out of 4 Palestinian child detainees experience physical violence at the hands of Israeli forces.

59% were arrested at night

86% were not informed of the reason for their arrest

97% had their hands bound

89% were blindfolded

75% were subjected to physical violence

58% were subjected to verbal abuse, humiliation, or intimidation during or after their arrest

54% were transferred from the place of their arrest on the floor of a military vehicle

80% were strip searched

42% were denied adequate food and water

31% were denied access to a toilet

66% were not properly informed of their rights

97% were interrogated without a family member present

55% were shown or made to sign a paper in Hebrew, a language most Palestinian children do not understand

36% were threatened or coerced

25% were subjected to stress positions

23% were detained in solitary confinement for interrogation purposes for a period of two or more days

In 1991, Israel ratified the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC), which stipulates that children should only be deprived of their liberty as a measure of last resort, must not be unlawfully or arbitrarily detained, and must not be subjected to torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. Despite various degrees of engagement by U.N. human rights bodies including the Committee on the Rights of the Child, the Committee Against Torture, the U.N. Working Group on Arbitrary Detention, as well as the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on Children in Armed Conflict, and numerous governmental and non-governmental organizations, Israeli authorities have persistently failed to implement practical changes to end its unlawful practices towards Palestinian child detainees. Reforms undertaken thus far have been largely cosmetic rather than substantive.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16266276286296301177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll