d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev16256266276286291965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Jan 1 2021 04:00pm
Darkhead, this will be you soon if you don't get your act together

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood has said some wacky things about the election and politics lately—but his weirdest comment may be about himself. His former law partners, who are locked in a legal dispute with him, alleged in court papers that he was recorded calling himself the son of God. “I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ consciousness,” he supposedly said in the undated recording. “That cause you to have a little bit of a chill? Who would be more eloquent to say what the will of God is, the belief of God in me.” Law & Crime reports that Wood, who said he was “like the power of King David”—is also accused of assaulting his former partners. He filed a countersuit, accusing them of trying to shake him down.
Gold: 20.00
Jan 1 2021 05:04pm
Quote (kenw @ Jan 1 2021 05:00pm)

Pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood has said some wacky things about the election and politics lately—but his weirdest comment may be about himself. His former law partners, who are locked in a legal dispute with him, alleged in court papers that he was recorded calling himself the son of God. “I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ consciousness,” he supposedly said in the undated recording. “That cause you to have a little bit of a chill? Who would be more eloquent to say what the will of God is, the belief of God in me.” Law & Crime reports that Wood, who said he was “like the power of King David”—is also accused of assaulting his former partners. He filed a countersuit, accusing them of trying to shake him down.

Proven fact that living ones life based around bullshit conspiracies and straight up dumbfuckery increases your chances of believing you are Jesus lol. So many examples of this and the funny part is the majority of them all have conflicting beliefs asides from them all believing that they are Jesus lol.

Darkdroppedonhishead is well on his way and looks like he’s working hard to achieve his Self Jesus status, aiming to save the planet one jsp post at a time. :rofl:

This post was edited by youngs1n on Jan 1 2021 05:08pm
Gold: 190,591.00
Jan 1 2021 06:53pm
Post all the links you want. Trump still lost and if you think he won you arent even on sheep level.

Keep spending the next 4 years rebelling against the system and taking your freedom back :rofl:
Gold: 199,002.70
Jan 1 2021 06:56pm
Quote (youngs1n @ Jan 1 2021 04:04pm)
Proven fact that living ones life based around bullshit conspiracies and straight up dumbfuckery increases your chances of believing you are Jesus lol. So many examples of this and the funny part is the majority of them all have conflicting beliefs asides from them all believing that they are Jesus lol.

Darkdroppedonhishead is well on his way and looks like he’s working hard to achieve his Self Jesus status, aiming to save the planet one jsp post at a time. :rofl:

You mean like the bs narratives the liberal left/MSM had pushed about Trump BEFORE he even got in office in 2016? ALL were proven false wack job conspiracies btw. The higher courts wont even allow evidence to be shown because they're weak and cave to the political pressure for doing so. It's your side that is obsessed with conspiracy w/ zero basis here in reality.
Gold: 3,200.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 1 2021 07:00pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 1 2021 07:05pm
Quote (kenw @ Jan 1 2021 04:00pm)

Gold: 0.00
Jan 1 2021 07:19pm
Ope....

So much winning.
Jan 1 2021 07:55pm
Quote (SkillRincer @ Jan 1 2021 07:56pm)
You mean like the bs narratives the liberal left/MSM had pushed about Trump BEFORE he even got in office in 2016? ALL were proven false wack job conspiracies btw. The higher courts wont even allow evidence to be shown because they're weak and cave to the political pressure for doing so. It's your side that is obsessed with conspiracy w/ zero basis here in reality.

I’m not American you dumb fuck :rofl:

“ItS yOuR SiDe ThAt iS oBsEsSeD WiTh CoNsPiRaCy!!”

Loooooool

God you’re stupid, nobody here has to have anything to do with American politics (or any politics in general) to even subtly recognize who’s a jackoff conspiracy goomba that’s full of shit :rofl:

This post was edited by youngs1n on Jan 1 2021 07:58pm
Gold: 199,002.70
Jan 1 2021 08:00pm
Quote (youngs1n @ Jan 1 2021 06:55pm)
I’m not American you dumb fuck :rofl:

“ItS yOuR SiDe ThAt iS oBsEsSeD WiTh CoNsPiRaCy!!”

Loooooool

so stop acting like you are you dog shit foreign fuck
mind your own business pleb
Jan 1 2021 08:02pm
Quote (SkillRincer @ Jan 1 2021 09:00pm)
so stop acting like you are you dog shit foreign fuck
mind your own business pleb

I must say it’s awesome watching you squirm when you realize you dumbfucked it up, you dumbfuck :rofl:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16256266276286291965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll