d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev16226236246256261965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.77
Jan 1 2021 01:07am
Quote (thundercock @ Dec 31 2020 07:46pm)
Indeed. What's strange to me is that if I believed that the election had been systematically stolen, I'd either go to war or GTFO of the country. How can you live in a country that's no longer democratic?

I’ve been listening to AM radio all day lately and people like Levin are like “if Biden takes office we don’t have a Republic anymore. We need to be prepared for war. Preparing for civil war gives me a a headache and that’s why I take LifeBits while napping on a MyPillow. Go to levinthegreatone.com and use code liberty to get your lifebits and mypillow package deal today.”

This post was edited by inkanddagger on Jan 1 2021 01:08am
Gold: 199,002.70
Jan 1 2021 01:11am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Dec 31 2020 11:59pm)
Trump does not need to be "A Russian asset" for an investigation to be valid. In this case we found he met with Russia and lied about it, his first campaign manager passed information to Russia, and Trump was willing to work with Russia and was only stymied by his subordinates refusing to carry out his orders. All of this is in the Mueller report.
Does it matter if it was a phone call, an email, or an in person conversation? Making illegal demands is a crime even if it is "a phone call".

Trump has never not been on the offensive, and he is obviously wrong. His lawyers can be disbarred if they lie to a judge, which is why when they are asked point blank by the judges involved they don't even claim there's a fraud case.

One of us is parroting what the current government is saying, and the other isn't. I think the sheep is usually the person advocating that their dear leader be allowed to subvert the process.

Nothing will work out perfectly for everyone. IMO Trump gives by far the most opportunity to the most americans, this hasnt been seen in multiple decades at least...and that's what I'm advocating for.

Everything you've stated of his wrong doing has been seen at the highest level of courts w/ no punishable crimes against Trump. Him doing something wrong however is entirely your opinion but he broke no laws.

Now, look at the election...this blatant fraud cant even get passed state level courts. There's something wrong with that and I truly hope we as a nation will find expose all those who have contributed to these flagrant acts!!
Gold: 260.11
Jan 1 2021 02:05am
Quote (SkillRincer @ Jan 1 2021 01:11am)
Nothing will work out perfectly for everyone. IMO Trump gives by far the most opportunity to the most americans, this hasnt been seen in multiple decades at least...and that's what I'm advocating for.

Everything you've stated of his wrong doing has been seen at the highest level of courts w/ no punishable crimes against Trump. Him doing something wrong however is entirely your opinion but he broke no laws.

Now, look at the election...this blatant fraud cant even get passed state level courts. There's something wrong with that and I truly hope we as a nation will find expose all those who have contributed to these flagrant acts!!

What specifically has Trump done that gives more opportunity to Americans than other politicians? Be specific on the policies and how they result in that outcome.

Mueller explicitly says in his report that he will not bring charges because it is Congress that has to charge him through impeachment. The president generally cannot be charged while he is in office, so your claim that he has no punishment is moot.

There is no blatant fraud. I already asked you for evidence and you posted a video of normal activities that only look like fraud because they are intentionally misinterpreted without context. Even when they get in front of those state courts the lawyers haven't even claimed fraud, even when explicitly asked, and when they did they've been smacked down because they've presented no evidence. It's not corruption that they have lost every lawsuit except one that just said to move the observers closer.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jan 1 2021 02:06am
Gold: 63.70
Jan 1 2021 06:48am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 1 2021 08:05am)
What specifically has Trump done that gives more opportunity to Americans than other politicians? Be specific on the policies and how they result in that outcome.

Mueller explicitly says in his report that he will not bring charges because it is Congress that has to charge him through impeachment. The president generally cannot be charged while he is in office, so your claim that he has no punishment is moot.

There is no blatant fraud. I already asked you for evidence and you posted a video of normal activities that only look like fraud because they are intentionally misinterpreted without context. Even when they get in front of those state courts the lawyers haven't even claimed fraud, even when explicitly asked, and when they did they've been smacked down because they've presented no evidence. It's not corruption that they have lost every lawsuit except one that just said to move the observers closer.

its as if you get all your news from cnn, go to the whitehouse website and see the list of achievements

first time pharmaceutical drug prices have lowered in decades
lowest umemployment for minorities in u.s history
he build the greatest economy the u.s has ever seen in less then 1 term
the list is 3 miles long
Trump started 0 wars, first time in decades
Middle east peace signings, first time in decades
bringing back manufacturing to the U.S that politicans send to china/mexico
Trump cut out middlemen from the Pharmaceutical industry
Trump signed order forcing pharma companies to match the lowest prices in the world when selling to u.s

its not hard to find all of Trumps accomplishments, just have to search, media discusses none of it

here are a few of his accomplishments, although they dont seem to have them all there
https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-administration-accomplishments/

Is it any wonder liberal states are shrinking?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/editorials/is-it-any-wonder-liberal-states-are-shrinking

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Jan 1 2021 07:01am
Gold: 63.70
Jan 1 2021 09:32am
Gold: 347.20
Jan 1 2021 09:39am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jan 1 2021 03:05am)

My only problem with you as a person is your clear biased view of things. If it's not your point of view, it's wrong. That's very dangerous in itself because there's shitload of people like you who spread their beliefs versus facts. I'm happy to be Canadian because gosh you guys hate each others down there bout the worst stupid shit. Everyone who clearly believe Biden/Harris = better duo to lead America need to stop living on the PC/TV and educate themselves but it's way too late.

All we need is a purge and clean this world.

Get rid of everyone who spend more than 1h daily on their computers or TV for entertainment purpose.
Get rid of everyone who's not near their optimal weight. (If you are overweight, it's on you. That's because you are Lazy and can't commit to a simple goal that is eating less calories and doing exercise.
Get rid of people who spend time thinking what pronouns we should use when talking to them
Get rid of people who want to push shit that doesn't really matters like people gender and stuff.
Get rid of people who believe Left of Right exist in politic when in the end, it's leader leading you and taxing you. The same shit gangs do in third world countries except here, they are strong enough to be THE leader
Get rid of people who's so easily gullible when a hoax drop or MSM sneaky shit (9/11 , Covid, Syria, gender wars, race wars, religion wars)

We're so backward because of these last generations who feel so entitled to everything but can't contribute or achieve any simple goals.

I really really hope WW3 happen and that we lose a good chunk of the population and the stronger survive. It sucks when your system allow all these weak ass to give their opinions and votes without any clue bout anything but their electronic devices and stupid anime shit.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jan 1 2021 09:47am
Jan 1 2021 09:53am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jan 1 2021 02:07am)
I’ve been listening to AM radio all day lately and people like Levin are like “if Biden takes office we don’t have a Republic anymore. We need to be prepared for war. Preparing for civil war gives me a a headache and that’s why I take LifeBits while napping on a MyPillow. Go to levinthegreatone.com and use code liberty to get your lifebits and mypillow package deal today.”

Forget the ads stuff trying to milk you like everything in life. They ain't wrong. Go back in time and look at everything Biden done and his surrounding. Look at Harris past as well. You know, you have two hands and can use them to do your own research. Now tell me, we ain't heading for a war or at least the decline of America as we know it. You guys are blind as fuck it's crazy. It should be illegal to live in front of electronic devices more than 1 hour per day outside of work. It created whole generation of retards.
Gold: 5.77
Jan 1 2021 09:56am
Quote (SunnyvaleTrailerPark @ Jan 1 2021 07:53am)
Forget the ads stuff trying to milk you like everything in life. They ain't wrong. Go back in time and look at everything Biden done and his surrounding. Look at Harris past as well. You know, you have two hands and can use them to do your own research. Now tell me, we ain't heading for a war or at least the decline of America as we know it. You guys are blind as fuck it's crazy. It should be illegal to live in front of electronic devices more than 1 hour per day outside of work. It created whole generation of retards.

Yeah they’re both right wingers.
Jan 1 2021 10:00am
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jan 1 2021 10:56am)
Yeah they’re both right wingers.

Oh you're someone who use terms to represent politics? Lol...

There's in fact two categories in politics.

- Leaders who lead/tax and take from people
- People who get taxed / work to make the elite richer and give to the leaders

But hey, if you guys wanna argue who's leader best fit to tax you your whole life, to dictate what you can/can't do and how to breathe as the bottom of the food chain go ahead and be that sheep/slave and advertise for your almighty leader.

People are so retarded in 2021.

To them it's

Race vs Race
Religion vs Religion
"Politic Pov" vs "Politic pov"

when it should be Rich vs Poors

Most of you will work your whole life to make these people afford even more houses/buy more weapons/spend more on military which we don't really need. If the peoples were smart they would work together as one and protect their interest instead of hating each other for pronouns n shit.

But hey, keep fighting these useless wars. When you guys lose all your freedom and everything you've worked for (for the little % that have a job here) you'll understand that all these "categories" y'all been putting emphasis on meant nothing at all and that y'all been wasting time arguing over shit that will keep you at the bottom.

There's two currency you guys should focus on instead of random gibberish shit.

- Time (Which you'll run out eventually of)
- Health/Fitness (Which is what will actually take you from point A to point B until you run out of "Time"

But hey, keep spending on a new phone yearly, a new pc yearly like it's really important.

I'd be shocked to see what people spent their Stimulus check on. I'm willing to bet only a low % actually saving that money or using it to better themselves as a person and that a huge % of retard brought new devices, new gadgets, upgraded their pc / bought games or spent it on junk food not knowing they owe it back as a tax form in the future and they actually spent more than they could afford.

This post was edited by SunnyvaleTrailerPark on Jan 1 2021 10:12am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 1 2021 10:30am
Quote (SkillRincer @ Dec 31 2020 10:13pm)
Id agree with you if Trump was a russian asset, which wasted millions and millions of dollars trying to prove he was
Id agree with you if Trump was impeached from office because of the phone call with Ukraine, millions of our tax dollars WASTED with that as well

Now it's Trumps turn on the offensive and I dont think he's wrong. Have no reason to, he's brought peace to the middle east after decades upon decades of conflict

It's you and those who are easily influenced like you who are gullible

LOL at thinking Trump was the one who brought "peace" to the ME.

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/exclusive-secret-yacht-summit-realigned-middle-east
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16226236246256261965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll