d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Coronavirus Thread
Prev1619620621622623910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 100,701.50
Aug 5 2020 08:01am
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 5 2020 01:36pm)
Why is that rich? Do you think I'm running around starting fires like a twenty year old instead of going to work?

Lol.

My level of activism now is talking to my neighbors about my Black Lives Matter sign.

It's rich cuz the post I quoted shows you don't see that those protests have an effect on spreading the virus hence why the US is doing so poorly.

I mean, I doubt that you don't realize it but like always you look the other way cuz protests against trump administration are good in your view.

lol @your BLM sign btw. Systemic racism doesn't exist in the US. Tell those black kids to not get in gangs at a very young age and get a job instead. That would help them not being targeted as criminals so often/

Gold: 14,569.69
Aug 5 2020 08:06am
Quote (Djunior @ Aug 5 2020 07:01am)
It's rich cuz the post I quoted shows you don't see that those protests have an effect on spreading the virus hence why the US is doing so poorly.

I mean, I doubt that you don't realize it but like always you look the other way cuz protests against trump administration are good in your view.

lol @your BLM sign btw. Systemic racism doesn't exist in the US. Tell those black kids to not get in gangs at a very young age and get a job instead. That would help them not being targeted as criminals so often/

LOL you need to go out OR read a book.
Gold: 285.00
Aug 5 2020 08:18am
Quote (Djunior @ Aug 5 2020 10:01am)

This is the stupidest thing i will hear today and that says a lot. You sir are a special kind of stupid. You're a Tucker lol.

You only believe that because of your cognitive distortion of racism.

This post was edited by Skinned on Aug 5 2020 08:19am
Gold: 44.95
Aug 5 2020 09:22am
So I work at a hospital type drug&alcohol treatment center. houses anywhere from 300-500 men, and here lately I think we have only had about 200 or so people at any given time.
Earlier this week I had received a work email saying that a patient at my job was diagnosed with covid-19.
So one of the entire floors is on quarantine, and a lot of the 'administration' people at my job are all working from home, while people like me among other staff are litterly on the front lines with this shit.
It's a really scary thought, just knowing that the shit is here, and there is a chance that I might be exposed to it..
I can't afford missing work, so regardless I gotta pay bills :\
Gold: 100,701.50
Aug 5 2020 10:32am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Aug 5 2020 04:06pm)
LOL you need to go out OR read a book.

Quote (Skinned @ Aug 5 2020 04:18pm)
This is the stupidest thing i will hear today and that says a lot. You sir are a special kind of stupid. You're a Tucker lol.

You only believe that because of your cognitive distortion of racism.

Openly supporting gangsters should be worth serious jail time. Idiots.

What's even more sickening is that all of this is politically motivated and just shows what creeps you guys are. Sick

Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 5 2020 11:40am
Quote (Djunior @ Aug 5 2020 11:32am)
Openly supporting gangsters should be worth serious jail time. Idiots.

What's even more sickening is that all of this is politically motivated and just shows what creeps you guys are. Sick

tell people to get a job in an area where adults cant get jobs because the jobs to people ratio is too low.

not joining a gang is good advice, painfully simplistic, but good advice. but just get a job is shortsighted by a longshot.
Gold: 1.00
Aug 5 2020 11:58am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 5 2020 11:40am)
tell people to get a job in an area where adults cant get jobs because the jobs to people ratio is too low.

not joining a gang is good advice, painfully simplistic, but good advice. but just get a job is shortsighted by a longshot.

Gang activity is also an income generator. All races have been subject to systemic discrimination in the past since and before the Roman Empire.

African Americans happen to be the most recent group openly discriminated against and until very recent didn't have equal opportunities. As a result that group is behind compared to a group given equal opportunities Naturally the group that is behind has to be industrious to make ends meet, this might include criminal activity.

I still don't understand how certain people cant see that open heavy discrimination just in the last 40 years has not significantly hindered progress. You used to see Irish and Italian gangs running liquor and drugs because they were the hated immigrants. Naturally they were poor and engaged in criminal activity to make ends meet.

"Yeah but he is just born now when we are not discriminating"

Sure but he dosent have 500 years of estate wealth built up positioning him for the best possible future, he might have to work all throughout middle and high school to help mom with wages distracting him from a higher education and career progression. Its a cycle that takes time to get out of.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 5 2020 11:59am)
If you're in a place without available jobs then gang activity and selling for them might be the only way to make money with some level of security.

People with opportunities don't join gangs, and gangs become surrogate families and businesses, kinda like an MLM.

Exactly.

This post was edited by SBD on Aug 5 2020 12:01pm
Gold: 260.11
Aug 5 2020 11:59am
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 5 2020 12:40pm)

If you're in a place without available jobs then gang activity and selling for them might be the only way to make money with some level of security.

People with opportunities don't join gangs, and gangs become surrogate families and businesses, kinda like an MLM.
Gold: 2,504.69
Aug 5 2020 12:02pm
Quote (SBD @ Aug 5 2020 12:58pm)
Gang activity is also an income generator. All races have been subject to systemic discrimination in the past since and before the Roman Empire.

African Americans happen to be the most recent group openly discriminated against and until very recent didn't have equal opportunities. As a result that group is behind compared to a group given equal opportunities Naturally the group that is behind has to be industrious to make ends meet, this might include criminal activity.

I still don't understand how certain people cant see that open heavy discrimination just in the last 40 years has not significantly hindered progress. You used to see Irish and Italian gangs running liquor and drugs because they were the hated immigrants. Naturally they were poor and engaged in criminal activity to make ends meet.

"Yeah but he is just born now when we are not discriminating"

Sure but he dosent have 500 years of estate wealth built up positioning him for the best possible future, he might have to work all throughout middle and high school to help mom with wages distracting him from a higher education and career progression. Its a cycle that takes time to get out of.

add onto that powers that be literally shipping drugs and guns into neighborhoods. if you think systematic racism doesnt exist its because u havent thought.
Gold: 1.00
Aug 5 2020 12:11pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 5 2020 12:02pm)
add onto that powers that be literally shipping drugs and guns into neighborhoods. if you think systematic racism doesnt exist its because u havent thought.

Its no different than how the Canadians treated aboriginals and inuits in Canada. Colonized, tossed them into residential schools, moved them into low income housing, said you have to get jobs now that we know you have no training for and will reject immediately, all within the last 70 years.

Jeez wonder why those groups are lagging behind by modern standards.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1619620621622623910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll