d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev16162636465307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
Apr 27 2023 11:30am
Quote (Jupe @ Apr 27 2023 07:42am)
me irl laughing at cringe people who don't eat tasty food because... because... book says 'it bad!!!'

Why would anyone care about you at all, much less what food you eat?
Gold: 0.69
Apr 27 2023 04:23pm
Quote (Jupe @ Apr 27 2023 05:42am)
me irl laughing at cringe people who don't eat tasty food because... because... book says 'it bad!!!'

WUT?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 28 2023 12:07am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 27 2023 11:51pm)
You've repeated the same argument with no purpose. You're idea of God is referred to nature by yourself and science exists and is held together by randomness that happens to be measurable consistently.

Refer to Pic

You are once again forcing the assumption of God without proof.

The logic behind bible is proof of god is just as credible as comic books are proof of Spiderman existence.

The fact that you keep circling back to the same unproven assertion is a sign of broken circuit in your brain. Either physical lack of amino acids or a psychological brainwashing that doesn't allow you to see beyond the story you convinced yourself.

Science is a working theory, an evolving set of ideas that gets replaced or updated once a better more sound idea comes along. It is pure arrogance to proclaim you know everything and that all of life's mysteries can be found in some old, highly contradictory book written by unknown authors in the middle east.

So I find it laughably ironic when you post some fedora wearing fatso who thinks he is intellectually superior. Only a butthurt loser would go and post some basesless cringe like that.
Apr 28 2023 12:38am
Quote (addone @ Apr 28 2023 01:07am)

The logic behind bible is proof of god is just as credible as comic books are proof of Spiderman existence.

The fact that you keep circling back to the same unproven assertion is a sign of broken circuit in your brain. Either physical lack of amino acids or a psychological brainwashing that doesn't allow you to see beyond the story you convinced yourself.

Science is a working theory, an evolving set of ideas that gets replaced or updated once a better more sound idea comes along. It is pure arrogance to proclaim you know everything and that all of life's mysteries can be found in some old, highly contradictory book written by unknown authors in the middle east.

So I find it laughably ironic when you post some fedora wearing fatso who thinks he is intellectually superior. Only a butthurt loser would go and post some basesless cringe like that.

And you are focusing on not having a God without proof as well while maintaining a "show me a pic of God" logic

Meanwhile this entire thread is stolen from a edge lords discord who's rebelling against their church going granny.
Apr 28 2023 12:39am
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Apr 28 2023 01:18am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 01:44pm)
I didn't ask you to disprove an unknown. Saying God doesn't exist is a claim which requires proof.

Atheist merely means someone who lacks belief in god or gods. He does not necessarily have to believe that God doesn't exist. There are people who haven't had contact with Christianity, they don't even begin to reject God, because they completely lack the concept of God. These people are atheists.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Apr 28 2023 01:29am
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 28 2023 01:32am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 28 2023 06:38pm)
And you are focusing on not having a God without proof as well while maintaining a "show me a pic of God" logic

Meanwhile this entire thread is stolen from a edge lords discord who's rebelling against their church going granny.

You are forcing god is real without logical proof and saying that not having god somehow is on me?
Hey bro can you disprove Spiderman? Because there are comic books about him as proof so if you cant disprove him you are living in a Spiderman universe which holds everything together again because comic books tells us that.

In short, the person who says god exists has to prove that he exists. If he can't do that, I don't need to disprove anything.

If your proof of god is be cause Bible exists then my disprove of God is because other books which say the opposite exist. See anyone can use that moronic logic to justify anything.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 28 2023 01:32am
Apr 28 2023 01:44am
Quote (addone @ Apr 27 2023 11:07pm)

bu bu bu bu bu BUTT i wrote somthin down on a napkin.
its not that something is written down but what is written down that convinces a person. nobody believes in your dumb azz napkin religion that you think is so clever. the fact that you think its so clever is just more evidence that what i believe is true. bad arguments are reassuring and you have really bad arguments. lol Jesus looking to blast someone for having a tat.............

takes a real lack of comprehension as to the character of Christ and perhaps that is what makes it funny
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ElUfJ62VkAUzw5G?format=jpg&name=small

Quote (JessiWan @ Apr 28 2023 12:18am)
Atheist merely means someone who lacks belief in god or gods. He does not necessarily have to believe that God doesn't exist. There are people who haven't had contact with Christianity, they don't even begin to reject God, because they completely lack the concept of God. These people are atheists.

atheist i suppose could make that argument. but not an antitheist

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 28 2023 02:04am
Gold: 0.00
Apr 28 2023 01:45am
Quote (addone @ Apr 28 2023 05:32pm)
You are forcing god is real without logical proof and saying that not having god somehow is on me?
Hey bro can you disprove Spiderman? Because there are comic books about him as proof so if you cant disprove him you are living in a Spiderman universe which holds everything together again because comic books tells us that.

In short, the person who says god exists has to prove that he exists. If he can't do that, I don't need to disprove anything.

If your proof of god is be cause Bible exists then my disprove of God is because other books which say the opposite exist. See anyone can use that moronic logic to justify anything.

You spelled napkin incorrectly.
Apr 28 2023 01:46am
Quote (addone @ Apr 28 2023 12:32am)

what comic book ever said that?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16162636465307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll