d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev161626364653169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 9 2016 05:04pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Feb 8 2016 05:38pm)
"I regularly pull the cum out of black bulls. All day, err day. I stir it in to my morning joe. Now that's progressive." Liberal elitist douche

It's hilarious how the left is still so solidly opposed to the most moderate candidate in the Republican field, Donald Trump.

Have a solid theory on why Trump is getting elected actually.

For the past ten years liberals have successfully demonized and excluded sects of society, one by one: traditional marriagers, cop supporters, war supporters, trade school laborers, pro gunners, christians, heteronormative (LOL!) parents, pro free market health care individuals, white people.

They've finally alienated so many that there are more that hate their guts now and Trump is just sticking it to them and not backing down.

Quote (stimpy6298 @ Feb 9 2016 06:46pm)
This is possibly one of the best post i've ever read :) Especially the bolded one just shows how dumb most liberals are

We actually had a 10 page discussion about that, meanwhile Trump is sleeping in this apartment laughing at them :rofl:

Gold: 14.88
Feb 9 2016 05:30pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 9 2016 02:55pm)
The only part that isn't true is the bolded, and even then he wouldn't be nearly as rich as he is now without that big leg up and privilege.

"Wah! White Privilege is why I'm not a winner."

Take it from me, none of us are winners.
Gold: 260.11
Feb 9 2016 05:50pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Feb 9 2016 05:30pm)
"Wah! White Privilege is why I'm not a winner."

Take it from me, none of us are winners.

I'm as white as they come :thumbsup:

But yeah, Trump wouldn't be near as wealthy if he hadn't started one foot from home base.
Feb 9 2016 06:48pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Feb 9 2016 05:04pm)
Have a solid theory on why Trump is getting elected actually.

For the past ten years liberals have successfully demonized and excluded sects of society, one by one: traditional marriagers, cop supporters, war supporters, trade school laborers, pro gunners, christians, heteronormative (LOL!) parents, pro free market health care individuals, white people.

They've finally alienated so many that there are more that hate their guts now and Trump is just sticking it to them and not backing down.

We actually had a 10 page discussion about that, meanwhile Trump is sleeping in this apartment laughing at them :rofl:

http://www.idesignarch.com/wp-content/uploads/Donald-Melania-Trump-Manhattan-Penthouse_1.jpg

That's a funny way to say racists and bigots. Let's not be coy about who Trump appeals to. It's to people who like a strong leader and don't care what he says. You're kidding yourself if you think people are standing by trump because they are listening to the content, because his content consists of "BY THE TIME I GET TO THE WHITEHOUSE I'LL KNOW MORE FOREIGN POLICY THAN ALL OF YOU".

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Feb 9 2016 06:48pm
Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 9 2016 06:54pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 9 2016 07:48pm)
That's a funny way to say racists and bigots. Let's not be coy about who Trump appeals to. It's to people who like a strong leader and don't care what he says. You're kidding yourself if you think people are standing by trump because they are listening to the content, because his content consists of "BY THE TIME I GET TO THE WHITEHOUSE I'LL KNOW MORE FOREIGN POLICY THAN ALL OF YOU".

Gold: 57.00
Feb 9 2016 07:02pm
Wow this was an early call

Grandpas for prez 2016
Gold: 285.00
Feb 9 2016 07:09pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 9 2016 07:48pm)

I read that and was like "traditional marriagers, wtf is that?", and then I realized he meant people who think that gays should have less rights than other Americans because they're not as good as the rest of us.

Liberals have alienated heteronormative parents? Lol, if only gay parents were voting for Liberals we wouldn't be producing the only viable presidential candidates.

Pro free market health care individuals? Lol, the get sick and die plan :lol:

White people? Look at the Senate, every Democrat there is white except one. Our VP is white. Both Sec of States were white. Our first black president is half white, so they even have their hands in that one.

War supporters? Lol, refugee crisis manufacturers you mean, send other people to do their dirty work. Party of personal responsibility making satire obsolete.

Thor, we liberals have alienated all these people. They're so triggered they are going to vote for a reality television star who spent all his money to build an empire worth a third of what he spent to buy it.

It is our fault their lives are shitty and their ethic sucks.

This post was edited by Skinned on Feb 9 2016 07:11pm
Gold: 57.00
Feb 9 2016 07:15pm
Quote (Skinned @ 9 Feb 2016 21:09)
I read that and was like "traditional marriagers, wtf is that?", and then I realized he meant people who think that gays should have less rights than other Americans because they're not as good as the rest of us.

Liberals have alienated heteronormative parents? Lol, if only gay parents were voting for Liberals we wouldn't be producing the only viable presidential candidates.

Pro free market health care individuals? Lol, the get sick and die plan :lol:

White people? Look at the Senate, every Democrat there is white except one. Our VP is white. Both Sec of States were white. Our first black president is half white, so they even have their hands in that one.

War supporters? Lol, refugee crisis manufacturers you mean, send other people to do their dirty work. Party of personal responsibility making satire obsolete.

Thor, we liberals have alienated all these people. They're so triggered they are going to vote for a reality television star who spent all his money to build an empire worth a third of what he spent to buy it.

It is our fault their lives are shitty and their ethic sucks.

Lmao
Feb 9 2016 07:16pm
Quote (IceMage @ Feb 9 2016 06:54pm)

I've been really hoping Trump wins ever since you said you would reconsider whether or not the Republican party is racist if he wins. I really think that's the shock it would take to get most people to admit what is obvious.
Gold: 7,252.72
Feb 9 2016 07:19pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 9 2016 08:16pm)
I've been really hoping Trump wins ever since you said you would reconsider whether or not the Republican party is racist if he wins. I really think that's the shock it would take to get most people to admit what is obvious.

...being against Muslim immigration or travel into America is not racism .
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev161626364653169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll