d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearing Week
Prev16061626364443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Sep 18 2018 08:08pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Sep 18 2018 08:53pm)
What the dems are trying to do right now is get the friend (Judge) to testify because he is a red hot mess

kinda pushing the dirt from the red hot mess friend onto Kav

these kids were scummy drunken teens

that doesn't mean Kav did what he was accused of

we need a location a time etc on the record

Kav gave a very very clear did not happen and I was not there

unless she herself has information to provide on monday there is nothing authority can go off of

I think they should use this time only to find out if this happened or not and should not use it as a week or so of kicking him while he is down with red hot mess friends and younger days dirt that still doesn't contribute to that event on whatever night at whatever address

Putting good men like kavanugh through this bullshit is the reason why you got stuck with Trump. Drink up
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Sep 18 2018 08:12pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 18 2018 10:08pm)
Putting good men like kavanugh through this bullshit is the reason why you got stuck with Trump. Drink up

Conservatives aren't "good men".
Sep 18 2018 08:54pm
Quote (Horford @ Sep 18 2018 10:12pm)

Your lies will die with you
Gold: 0.00
Sep 19 2018 04:27am
swamp idiot/spartacus cory booker pledged allegiance to white supremacy 2x times during kavanaugh hearing

Gold: 500.00
Sep 19 2018 06:56am
Trump supporters are fine people. Guy you support accused of sexual assault? Threaten to kill the woman he assaulted.
The woman accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault has been forced to move out of her home after receiving a torrent of death threats, a person close to her said Tuesday — but President Trump claims he feels “terribly” for her alleged attacker.

Christine Blasey Ford has been fielding threats over email and social media since she went public with allegations that Kavanaugh drunkenly forced himself on her while they were both attending high school in Maryland, according to the friend.

Sep 19 2018 06:57am
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 19 2018 08:56am)
Trump supporters are fine people. Guy you support accused of sexual assault? Threaten to kill the woman he assaulted.

If she was a conservative antifa would have already killed her
Gold: 17,384.69
Sep 19 2018 07:01am
Quote (EndlessSky @ 19 Sep 2018 13:57)

saying bullshit fits well with you
Gold: 0.00
Sep 19 2018 07:17am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Sep 19 2018 02:57pm)

yep, that dude who dared to pain a caricature of serena williams had to delete twitter account due to death threats to him and his children.

Shocking 'death threat' development over Serena cartoon
https://au.sports.yahoo.com/shocking-death-threat-development-racist-serena-cartoon-223600893.html?guccounter=1

Twitter Rules Death Threat Against NRA Spokeswoman’s Children Don’t Violate Site Rules
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/someone-threatened-nras-dana-loeschs-children-with-murder-and-apparently-twitter-thought-it-was-fine/
https://freebeacon.com/issues/twitter-rules-death-threat-nra-spokeswomans-children-violate-site-rules/

Conservative commentator receives death, rape threats over pro-life tweet
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/conservative-commentator-receives-death-rape-threats-over-pro-life-tweet?utm_content=buffer7857a&utm_medium=WCDM%2BBuffer&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=WCDM
Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 19 2018 07:27am
Quote (Horford @ Sep 18 2018 08:12pm)

this of course, they need a steady dose of soy to dial back the testosterone to a near female level to curb all aggression then have to undergo raspacting waman classes to understand how to really treat their lady. and by treat i of course mean act creepy and present in her life long enough for her to discount you as a sexual partner and for you to fall madly in love with her, all the while not being able to understand why she dates the conservative men she does and where you went wrong.
Gold: 22,164.69
Sep 19 2018 07:31am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 19 2018 07:27am)
this of course, they need a steady dose of soy to dial back the testosterone to a near female level to curb all aggression then have to undergo raspacting waman classes to understand how to really treat their lady. and by treat i of course mean act creepy and present in her life long enough for her to discount you as a sexual partner and for you to fall madly in love with her, all the while not being able to understand why she dates the conservative men she does and where you went wrong.

https://www.glamour.com/story/hooking-up-with-trump-voters-essay

Help, I Can't Stop Hooking Up With Trump Supporters

When someone asks about my worst hookup, I have plenty of options to choose from, but I inevitably end up telling the same story. It’s the one where I started arguing with a Trump supporter at a bar and then before I knew it, I was waking up the next morning in his bedroom. There were flags everywhere: Ronald Reagan's face was emblazoned on one of them, “Don’t Tread On Me” made an appearance on another. I say it was the “worst” not because the sex was bad, but because, well, see above.
This was in early 2016 and—while it doesn’t excuse my choice of partner—it was before Pussygate, before the suggestion of violence against his opponents,, and before the realities of a Trump presidency really set in. So while I found a lot of his comments abhorrent, hooking up with one of his supporters wasn't quite the moral conundrum to me that it would become a few months later.
To my own surprise, we kept hooking up and—despite the fact that our political opinions were diametrically opposed—it didn't feel weird. When we texted, we'd naturally argue about politics, but also about other things, like if corn or flour tortillas made for the best tacos, or whether Drake or Kendrick Lamar was the better rapper (I said Kendrick, of course). When we met up in person, that pent-up anger would turn into frustration, which would turn into a sort of competitive tension that resulted, inevitably, in sex.
I knew we'd never be anything more to each other than a hookup, but I didn’t care. The sex was hot, and it was uncomplicated in the sense that neither of us expected—or even really wanted—any strings attached. And since I was confident in my political convictions, all that witty banter about tax codes, emails, and border walls was the foreplay I never knew I needed.
I assumed it was a onetime experiment, but shortly after we ended things I started sleeping with yet another Trumpster who I was inexplicably attracted to. This, I'm sorry to say, was after Trump had secured the nomination, but in my defense I was still pretty certain we were going to elect Hillary Clinton, so I could ignore the fact that this guy's family wore MAGA hats. Harder to ignore was his conviction that if Clinton won, we would automatically go to war—with which country, he couldn’t say, but he was certain that a woman president would lead to war because…emotions, maybe? I have no idea. He was ill-informed, sexist, and loved to start arguments with me.
But once again the thrill of the election and the friction of our differences made the passion so much more palpable in bed. So I pushed aside his ingrained bigotry and instead let it wash over me, filling me with a desire to prove him wrong—or maybe to just be on top of him.
As much as I don't like the idea of sleeping with people whose values are clearly the opposite of my own, I can’t seem to stop, especially since the election. I’m an extremely competitive person and knowing that the guy I’m with is on the “winning” team (even though I’m still correct) just forces that competitiveness into overdrive. Even when my annoyance with Trump and his supporters turns into depression, anxiety, and frustration, I still get an odd sense of vindication after sleeping with one of them.
And it’s by no means just a way to feed into that whole “What if I can change him?” cliché. I don’t need any of these Trumpsters to actually like me. It’s merely because I’ve discovered that crazy political tension also makes for great sexual tension.
Plus, in an odd way, sleeping with Trump supporters reaffirms my own political and personal values. I don’t think I could ever have a serious relationship with a one—I can’t be with someone who won’t understand why the news sometimes causes me to burst into tears, or why I want to throw my phone across the room after reading the President’s latest tweet. For me, differing political ideologies are a deal breaker. But that only makes me more OK with accepting these flings for what they are: Opportunities for excellent hate-sex. And to be able to walk away unbothered, unburdened, and sexually satisfied makes me feel powerful at a time when many people with my liberal leanings have never felt less in control.
Is this a sustainable pattern? Probably not. For one, it occasionally brings me added stress and it isn’t really the kind of relationship I want in the long run. But for right now I can highly recommend hooking up with someone whose politics you hate.
As long as you don’t forget to vote.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev16061626364443Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll