d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev160616263643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 3 2016 06:47pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Feb 3 2016 01:11pm)
i'm having a hard time thinking that you actually do stuff like this for a living. In my opinion i think you get some kind of disability check because i don't know anyone in their right might who would pay someone like you to do anything competent

I mean, everything he's predicted has basically happened so far.
Gold: 20.31
Feb 4 2016 02:44pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Feb 3 2016 05:47pm)
I mean, everything he's predicted has basically happened so far.

True, but I'm not clairvoyant or anything. Forecasting these two primaries isn't all that difficult when you know what to look at and what to ignore as outdated conventional wisdom. Some of these developments were even rather obvious (Cruz as the primary organizational muscle and favorite in the south, Jeb never recovering, Rubio as a last resort for the party, an elevated Sanders performance due to Clinton having to focus on so many states at once, Carson and Fiorina eventually fading because they didn't build infrastructure when their moment came, Clinton focusing on delegate accumulation at the expense of popular vote margin) when you know to strip away all the bullshit associated with mainstream political journalism and just focus on the real fundamentals of the races.

There were several people who caught on to Cruz's impressive infrastructure-building about 5-6 months ago, not just me. It usually takes mainstream journalists 3-4 months to catch up to the professional operatives, and I don't blame them for lagging further this time on account of Trump-related uncertainty. They're just falling victim to the same flaws they've always had: they just want to just create a damn overarching narrative and push it day in day out, facts be damned. They're so busy pushing their two stories of choice -- "Dems in disarray/Hillary is doooooomed!" and "the GOP is rallying around Rubio!" that they just miss basic things that have a profound impact on the race. They can't help themselves, they need competitive races so they can sell their copy.

Everyone in this business saw Cruz coming, Trump struggling to get his voters out, and the fact that Hillary would leave Iowa with a majority of delegates. That shit surprised no one. They won't be surprised by the snap-back in New Hampshire either, even though that'll get covered as "game changers."
Gold: 285.00
Feb 4 2016 02:47pm
I'm most interested in the Ohio primary. Only because it is hard to say where this state leans.
Gold: 4,821.50
Warn: 10%
Feb 8 2016 03:07pm
"Say what you will about trump but he is not a stupid man. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want." --Andy borowitz
Gold: 14.88
Feb 8 2016 03:38pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Feb 8 2016 01:07pm)
"Say what you will about trump but he is not a stupid man. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want." --Andy borowitz

"I regularly pull the cum out of black bulls. All day, err day. I stir it in to my morning joe. Now that's progressive." Liberal elitist douche

It's hilarious how the left is still so solidly opposed to the most moderate candidate in the Republican field, Donald Trump.

This post was edited by PlasmaSnake101 on Feb 8 2016 03:38pm
Gold: 4,821.50
Warn: 10%
Feb 8 2016 04:17pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Feb 8 2016 04:38pm)
"I regularly pull the cum out of black bulls. All day, err day. I stir it in to my morning joe. Now that's progressive." Liberal elitist douche

It's hilarious how the left is still so solidly opposed to the most moderate candidate in the Republican field, Donald Trump.

Lets forget that Trump is ignorant about the Government, one of his few policies is "building a wall" across the Southern border, a draft dodger, openly lies, has openly praised Russia’s near-dictator Vladimir Putin, calling him “a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.” and maybe worse of all: Trump is a bigot.
He's a business failure and made his money from his dad.
Gold: 14.88
Feb 9 2016 04:39pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Feb 8 2016 02:17pm)
Lets forget that Trump is ignorant about the Government, one of his few policies is "building a wall" across the Southern border, a draft dodger, openly lies, has openly praised Russia’s near-dictator Vladimir Putin, calling him “a man so highly respected within his own country and beyond.” and maybe worse of all: Trump is a bigot.

Congratulations! This post is the most unsubstantiated, misleading, and out-right false entry I've ever read on PaRD. You must be very proud.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 9 2016 04:46pm
Quote (said_aouita @ Feb 8 2016 05:17pm)

This is possibly one of the best post i've ever read :) Especially the bolded one just shows how dumb most liberals are
Gold: 260.11
Feb 9 2016 04:55pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Feb 9 2016 04:46pm)
This is possibly one of the best post i've ever read :) Especially the bolded one just shows how dumb most liberals are

The only part that isn't true is the bolded, and even then he wouldn't be nearly as rich as he is now without that big leg up and privilege.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 9 2016 04:59pm
Glad someone finally properly called him a bigot rather than a racist.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev160616263643169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll