d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1596061626372Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2019 09:27am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 04:25pm)
Just cos excellence reposts something a hundred times doesn't mean he's quoting in context.
The aristocrat shit was a joke between me and dro that he took as serious. My life has been harder than most in this country but I'm doing fine now - thanks for your concern.

ok
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 9 2019 09:29am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 09:24am)
No it's not. It's fucking despicable. Ditching your own people to be accepted by the white man. You're a traitor to your people.

I never said you weren't. Like you pull all these strawmen andwhen I call you out on them you pretend you're meming but I think you just can't follow a conversation.

I defend the right of people to defend themselves when their safety is threatened. So would you. You just don't get to experience what it's like to be on the wrong end of a far-right group's doxx so you can't imagine why that would be such a threat. Ask Gwen Snyder - she'll tell you. Ask portland police - they'll tell you.

i didnt realize you could get any lower, but you're somehow way left of fender while also unironically pulling fender moves.

you said you were leaving, you had a little hissy fit infact. i said bye felcia. here you still are. and here you'll remain, addict that you are.

Quote (-=vasya=- @ Jul 9 2019 09:23am)
you also said how successful and rich you are, but then you post about how you shower in cold water to save money

ty fanclub pres.

Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 09:25am)
Just cos excellence reposts something a hundred times doesn't mean he's quoting in context.
The aristocrat shit was a joke between me and dro that he took as serious. My life has been harder than most in this country but I'm doing fine now - thanks for your concern.

your ego has now gotten to a point you're responding to posts about me?

nOtIcE mE pLoX

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 9 2019 09:29am
Jul 9 2019 09:36am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 9 2019 04:29pm)
i didnt realize you could get any lower, but you're somehow way left of fender while also unironically pulling fender moves.

you said you were leaving, you had a little hissy fit infact. i said bye felcia. here you still are. and here you'll remain, addict that you are.

ty fanclub pres.

your ego has now gotten to a point you're responding to posts about me?

nOtIcE mE pLoX

you are delusional, i m not your fan
Jul 9 2019 09:37am
Quote (-=vasya=- @ Jul 9 2019 09:36am)
you are delusional, i m not your fan

just wait for the meet n greet and i'll sign whatever you like bud. if you want a selfie have your camera ready.

or just keep remembering individual posts of mine and follow me around for a few more years repeating them as if its supposed to make me anything but flattered.

don't fret little one, a few more sparring sessions and those posts you logged away might get concussed out of you.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 9 2019 09:38am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 08:24am)
No it's not. It's fucking despicable. Ditching your own people to be accepted by the white man. You're a traitor to your people.

I got my mom and my siblings off one of the most poverty and violence stricken reservations in the United States

my nieces and nephews who are native and black mixed have never been beaten, they get quality healthcare, they have never been sexually abused and are around men that are kind and not addicts

they play with kids of all colors and they will accept people that are different and they will not know the violence that I did

they have no hate in their hearts like I do and like those that survived where I come from do

I never sold out my people and I never turned my back on them but I will do whatever it takes for those kids to not see or feel what I saw and felt. That's how a person loves their people

These are things you know nothing about. You hop from extreme to extreme like this is a game. Never having experienced the violence or oppression that you claim.

I put aside my anger and my hatred and my ego for those I care about you should someday consider doing the same
Jul 9 2019 09:40am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 9 2019 04:37pm)
just wait for the meet n greet and i'll sign whatever you like bud. if you want a selfie have your camera ready.

or just keep remembering individual posts of mine and follow me around for a few more years repeating them as if its supposed to make me anything but flattered.

don't fret little one, a few more sparring sessions and those posts you logged away might get concussed out of you.

you pretty much live on this forum, you post in every thread, kinda hard not to notice

stay delusional and poor
Jul 9 2019 09:42am
Quote (-=vasya=- @ Jul 9 2019 09:40am)
you pretty much live on this forum, you post in every thread, kinda hard not to notice

stay delusional and poor

ty for notice men
Jul 9 2019 09:44am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 9 2019 04:42pm)
ty for notice men

prob most attention you will ever get this year
Gold: 13.95
Jul 9 2019 09:44am
This thread has made me realize just how much of a cancer the white race truly is, I have seen the light.
Jul 9 2019 09:46am
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 16:38)
I got my mom and my siblings off one of the most poverty and violence stricken reservations in the United States

my nieces and nephews who are native and black mixed have never been beaten, they get quality healthcare, they have never been sexually abused and are around men that are kind and not addicts

they play with kids of all colors and they will accept people that are different and they will not know the violence that I did

they have no hate in their hearts like I do and like those that survived where I come from do

I never sold out my people and I never turned my back on them but I will do whatever it takes for those kids to not see or feel what I saw and felt. That's how a person loves their people

These are things you know nothing about. You hop from extreme to extreme like this is a game. Never having experienced the violence or oppression that you claim.

I put aside my anger and my hatred and my ego for those I care about you should someday consider doing the same

'My oppression is real. Yours is fake. Waaah.'
Yup. You put aside your fight for the civil rights of your people to live an easy quiet life.

Good for you. It is exhausting fighting all the time. I got no problem with people who don't want to fight. Some of us just don't have it in us.
My problem is when you start shitting on those fighting in your stead and telling them they need to be good, obedient little dogs like you.

You should hate. You should be fucking angry. Cos your kids might not be angry but they'll never have the opportunities they could have had if they were born white and wealthy.... and one day they'll find that out and ask you why you didn't tell them. Why you didn't try to fight for them more. Why you were happy to just sit there and let them grow up without those advantages too. Is it the best you can really do to not hang out with junkies or beat them? Is that the limits of what you can do for your kids?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1596061626372Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll