d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Immigration, Etc... > And Illegal Immigrants
Prev1596061626377Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 27 2018 07:11pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 27 2018 06:00pm)
No we clash cause you tout unknowable statistics.

I'm sure there's violence in say, El Salvador. But we have ZERO proof that these immigrants/refugees at our border, were those victims.
Go back through the videos. They show up at our border after a grueling 1200 mile journey with spotless clothes and immaculate tennis shoes.

And you aren't even a little bit suspicious?

I have made 2 claims consistently

a majority of these people are not scammers rapists drug dealers nor have they benefited from the drug war to combat your false narratives

and that these women and girls face very high rape and violence rates where they come from all the way to our border

these are factually correct

Am I suspicious of women and girls when I know their environment and the trek they make and how they are treated to get here and how they are treated by people that push rhetoric like yours?

No I am not. I do not fear them nor do I judge them. I stand with them. Not all of them are perfect, they have their flaws just as I did when I also left a terrible environment some of which I still struggle with today

I want them here. I want them to find a path to citizenship. I want them to live their dreams and reach their goals. Just as I want for Americans in extreme poverty and I believe it is possible to improve conditions for both

You want it done legally and that is fine. Support policies that make it easier because poor people with no resources in violent and corrupt environments do not have the opportunity to do it legally most of the time

I'm not suspicious of children with shoes and clothes that look too clean to you I am critical and suspicious of people like you that want to push the suspicion of those women and children

Gold: 10,485.00
Jun 27 2018 07:13pm

Yeah, you just typed the same thing with more words. We have ZERO proof that these are mistreated people.
All we have is their word on that.

We have legal immigration. Anyone can apply. they don't need to come INTO the US to do it.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jun 27 2018 07:20pm
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 27 2018 06:13pm)
Yeah, you just typed the same thing with more words. We have ZERO proof that these are mistreated people.
All we have is their word on that.

We have legal immigration. Anyone can apply. they don't need to come INTO the US to do it.

Jun 27 2018 07:31pm

...and let's just assume we take in every mistreated person in the world...where we gonna put them all?

How about we just take in half the mistreated people in the world...or a quarter, where do we draw the line.

For the 50ieth time. The solution is to help them in their countries. Nothing else is workable.
Jun 28 2018 12:12am

Jun 28 2018 09:49pm

Protesters, lawmaker arrested in U.S. Senate building sit-in over immigration

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-protests/protesters-lawmaker-arrested-in-u-s-senate-building-sit-in-over-immigration-idUSKBN1JO173

Capitol Police warned protesters that if they did not leave the building they would be arrested. Soon after, protesters were lined against a wall in small groups and police confiscated their blankets and signs.

It took police about 90 minutes to arrest them and end the demonstration. Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal, a Democrat, sat with the protesters and was also arrested.

Capitol Police said in a statement that about 575 people were charged with unlawfully demonstrating and they would be processed at the scene and released. They said people who were charged and fined could pay 24 hours after their arrests, but it was not clear who had been fined and how much.

Some people never learn.

Gold: 4,404.67
Jun 29 2018 02:55am
Quote (Ghot @ 29 Jun 2018 05:49)
Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal, a Democrat, ...

did they really need to mention that she's a Democrat? ^_^
Jun 29 2018 04:00am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jun 29 2018 04:55am)
did they really need to mention that she's a Democrat? ^_^

Yep. I just copied what they said.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 29 2018 05:42am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 27 2018 09:11pm)
I have made 2 claims consistently

a majority of these people are not scammers rapists drug dealers nor have they benefited from the drug war to combat your false narratives

and that these women and girls face very high rape and violence rates where they come from all the way to our border

these are factually correct

Am I suspicious of women and girls when I know their environment and the trek they make and how they are treated to get here and how they are treated by people that push rhetoric like yours?

No I am not. I do not fear them nor do I judge them. I stand with them. Not all of them are perfect, they have their flaws just as I did when I also left a terrible environment some of which I still struggle with today

I want them here. I want them to find a path to citizenship. I want them to live their dreams and reach their goals. Just as I want for Americans in extreme poverty and I believe it is possible to improve conditions for both

You want it done legally and that is fine. Support policies that make it easier because poor people with no resources in violent and corrupt environments do not have the opportunity to do it legally most of the time

I'm not suspicious of children with shoes and clothes that look too clean to you I am critical and suspicious of people like you that want to push the suspicion of those women and children

MOST of these scum are on welfare and they are more likely than Americans to commit crime. They are a risk to our civilization if left unchecked, especially since Democrats don't wish to enact voter ID.

The fact that they get raped is just more support that 1) they shouldn't be crossing over 2) many people in are still backward and dont belong here because their values are incompatible.

Hurting ourselves doesnt diminish their tragedy.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 29 2018 08:00am
People never learn
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1596061626377Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll