d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Blueanon Thread
Prev15678922Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2022 05:14pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 18 2022 06:05pm)
You literally stated he was wearing boots when there is actual video showing that is bullshit, you said he lived "many miles away" he lived TWO miles away, as i said, you lie.
If you watched the actual case you would not be repeating stormfront bullshit.

Idk what storefront is. You know you did not watch the trial. You are hung up on the boot thing. He lived several miles away. You act like that disqualifies everything else.

You so obviously did not watch the actual trial, or you would just be ignoring this instead of telling me I am lying, which implicates malicious intent on my part. I am proving (by simply letting you speak) that you are extremely misinformed on what actually happened that day, and what was proven in the court.

Your rebuttal is he was wearing sneakers. Bro my entire point is that almost the entire story was fabricated out of thin air. The jogging, the lynching, the racism, all of which was proven to be false in court. You were fed a fake story to make a citizens arrest got horribly wrong look like a racist murder.

If you cannot accept the truth that is fine, but the fact that one guy drank bleach (which started this conversation) does not change the fact that millions of people think this was a racist hate filled murder.

There is no need to respond saying I am making things up. Take time out of your life to watch the trial, educate yourself on the facts, and then we can have a discussion whether or not it was a legal citizens arrest. That was the question the trial boiled down to. Although I have a feeling you just want to tell me I am wrong about the dumbest insignificant detail and ignore the actual point. In which case I will circle back to if you cannot accept the truth, that is fine.
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Aug 18 2022 05:16pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 18 2022 06:14pm)
Idk what storefront is. You know you did not watch the trial. You are hung up on the boot thing. He lived several miles away. You act like that disqualifies everything else.

You so obviously did not watch the actual trial, or you would just be ignoring this instead of telling me I am lying, which implicates malicious intent on my part. I am proving (by simply letting you speak) that you are extremely misinformed on what actually happened that day, and what was proven in the court.

Your rebuttal is he was wearing sneakers. Bro my entire point is that almost the entire story was fabricated out of thin air. The jogging, the lynching, the racism, all of which was proven to be false in court. You were fed a fake story to make a citizens arrest got horribly wrong look like a racist murder.

If you cannot accept the truth that is fine, but the fact that one guy drank bleach (which started this conversation) does not change the fact that millions of people think this was a racist hate filled murder.

There is no need to respond saying I am making things up. Take time out of your life to watch the trial, educate yourself on the facts, and then we can have a discussion whether or not it was a legal citizens arrest. That was the question the trial boiled down to. Although I have a feeling you just want to tell me I am wrong about the dumbest insignificant detail and ignore the actual point. In which case I will circle back to if you cannot accept the truth, that is fine.

Trial shmial.
I watched the actual video.
Gold: 21.93
Aug 18 2022 05:21pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Aug 19 2022 09:14am)

several
/ˈsɛv(ə)rəl/
determiner

more than two but not many:
"the author of several books"

No he did not live several miles away, you lied again.

You also lied about what happened in court, they were found GUILTY.

I have already posted video showing 4 different white people on that SAME construction site, not one lynch mob formed.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Aug 18 2022 05:23pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Aug 18 2022 05:28pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 18 2022 04:21pm)
several
/ˈsɛv(ə)rəl/
determiner

Guilty of murder and assault and such, yes. But not guilty of racism or having lynched anybody. Also I believe that yeehaw was saying that Arbery was not jogging. The court did not rule that Abery was indeed jogging.

I have already posted video showing 4 different white people on that SAME construction site, not one lynch mob formed.

You need to prove that a lynch mob formed.

This post was edited by JessiWan on Aug 18 2022 05:29pm
Aug 18 2022 05:29pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 19 2022 09:28am)
Guilty of murder and assault and such, yes. But not guilty of racism or having lynched anybody. Also I believe that yeehaw was saying that Arbery was not jogging. The court did not rule that Abery was indeed jogging.

Racism is not a crime, they were found guilty of the lynching, that would be the murder charge.
Aug 18 2022 05:32pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 18 2022 04:29pm)
Racism is not a crime, they were found guilty of the lynching, that would be the murder charge.

Being convicted of murder does not prove that they lynched someone. It merely means they murdered someone.
Aug 18 2022 05:36pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 19 2022 09:32am)
Being convicted of murder does not prove that they lynched someone. It merely means they murdered someone.

lynch (lĭnch)
tr.v. lynched, lynch·ing, lynch·es
To punish (a person) without legal process or authority, for a perceived offense or as an act of bigotry.
Aug 18 2022 05:38pm
Quote (sirthom @ Aug 18 2022 06:16pm)
Trial shmial.
I watched the actual video.

This argument is insane there is video of all of this and this guy is arguing over mundane details.

O
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 18 2022 06:21pm)
several
/ˈsɛv(ə)rəl/
determiner

when did I say they were found innocent? You act as if people cannot scroll up and read the entire conversation.

Listen, argumentative guy who is I’ll informed on the subject you are so passionately arguing about, let me break this down for you one last time.

Ahmaud Arbery was on tape stealing from houses under construction.
The police brought the video of him around to residence so they knew his face and could report him if he returned to the neighborhood.
He returned to the neighborhood.
Being familiar with Georgia law, the McMichaels believed they were legally aloud to perform a citizens arrest, due to the fact that Arbery was under suspicion of committing a felony, as said by the police who were showing the neighbors video evidence of Arbery committing a felony.
While attempting the citizens arrest, Arbery charged one of the McMichaels and tried to disarm him, getting shot and killed in the process.

The court case boiled down to whether or not a citizens arrest is legal in Georgia with only suspicion of committing a felony, as opposed to actually witnessing a felony.

That was the argument in court, whether or not the citizens arrest was legal. The jury said it was not, and convicted three men of murder.

Those are the actual facts of the case.

Like I said if you want to discuss the language of the Georgia law allowing for citizens arrest, okay. We cannot argue over facts which were presented in a court of law. Those are forever engrained as fact, in a reality I once believed to be shared by all of us.
Aug 18 2022 05:40pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Aug 18 2022 04:36pm)
lynch (lĭnch)
tr.v. lynched, lynch·ing, lynch·es
To punish (a person) without legal process or authority, for a perceived offense or as an act of bigotry.

They didn't punish Arbery. They detained him. Also you can't prove that the McMichaels did it out of bigotry/racism. You just like to scream "omg lynch mob" whenever white people did something bad to black people.
Aug 18 2022 05:42pm
Quote (JessiWan @ Aug 18 2022 06:40pm)
They didn't punish Arbery. They detained him. Also you can't prove that the McMichaels did it out of bigotry/racism. You just like to scream "omg lynch mob" whenever white people did something bad to black people.

Nobody even alleged racism during the trial. They tried to detain him. Arbery went for the shotgun. There was dual possession of the weapon. Arbery was shot.

There is no escaping those facts.

Racism was the story manufactured by the press and has never been closed to being rationalized.

This post was edited by YeeHaw on Aug 18 2022 05:43pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678922Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll