d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Hahahaha 2%
Prev15678937Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Dec 7 2021 03:42am
tl;dr
Conpirareee zombie comes out of his cave and says no sale.
Gold: 0.69
Dec 7 2021 04:30am
Quote (addone @ Dec 7 2021 01:42am)
tl;dr
Conpirareee zombie comes out of his cave and says no sale.

no sale :)
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Dec 7 2021 04:46am
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 7 2021 11:30pm)
no sale :)

Hahahaha easy clap
Gold: 1,978.00
Dec 7 2021 09:08am
Quote (Sioux @ Dec 6 2021 05:47pm)
I'm glad you right-wing crazies think voting on rotten tomatoes is the same as voting at the ballot box. Keep it up.

JFC cope much? What, are you trying to convince us that this movie is actually amazing and deserves to be rated highly?

What, is it "The Russian bots" again? Show me on the doll where the Russian bots touched you
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 7 2021 09:19am
Quote (Goomshill @ Nov 25 2021 02:58pm)
Am I the only person mildly unenthusiastic about Fauci?
He has a left-wing circlejerk fellating him on a regular basis and a right-wing goon squad bashing him with total virulence

I'm just unimpressed with his track record of failed prognostication and rather dogmatic policymaking, and especially his willingness to spar with rand paul while playing the role of an evasive politician playing word games rather than a scientist.

the day he openly lied about funding gain of function research was the day i stopped caring he exists. i dont love or hate the man, he's just a proven liar who shipped cash to china as a cog in a dangerous machine who is now being tokenized for his endearing accent and abject cuteness to push policies that mostly dont interest me.
Gold: 22,164.69
Dec 7 2021 10:36am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 7 2021 09:19am)
the day he openly lied about funding gain of function research was the day i stopped caring he exists. i dont love or hate the man, he's just a proven liar who shipped cash to china as a cog in a dangerous machine who is now being tokenized for his endearing accent and abject cuteness to push policies that mostly dont interest me.

Watching him- not really because I want to, but because he's plastered over every screen- its been impossible to miss how he got so much wrong but doesn't have the humility to admit it, and now spends all his time dragged down to partisan bickering as a full throated DNC talking point machine instead of an apolitical doctor. His responses to Rand Paul & co now are Trumpesque, he retorts to anyone pointing out his previous failures by attacking them right back and taking low blows and political points. Why the fuck is he of all people screaming about "muh january 6th"? He's an infectious disease medical advisor.
I can see how he got roped into this position as a result of being dragged down by the goon squad bashing him so regularly, and how he fell in with his allies by political convenience more than ideological purity.
But to me its the image of a flawed man, a person who doesn't deserve reverence or to be treated as an absolute authority, but nor does it make him some ulcerous fiend. He's just a guy who's long since past his usefulness, he should have just exited stage left after he flipped so hard from the anti-mask to pro-mask position. If he's a cog in that machine, he's even losing his usefulness at pushing policies when his reputation has become divided on such stark partisan lines. Might as well have AOC delivering the same lines at this point.
Gold: 0.69
Dec 7 2021 10:41am
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 7 2021 08:36am)
Watching him- not really because I want to, but because he's plastered over every screen- its been impossible to miss how he got so much wrong but doesn't have the humility to admit it, and now spends all his time dragged down to partisan bickering as a full throated DNC talking point machine instead of an apolitical doctor. His responses to Rand Paul & co now are Trumpesque, he retorts to anyone pointing out his previous failures by attacking them right back and taking low blows and political points. Why the fuck is he of all people screaming about "muh january 6th"? He's an infectious disease medical advisor.
I can see how he got roped into this position as a result of being dragged down by the goon squad bashing him so regularly, and how he fell in with his allies by political convenience more than ideological purity.
But to me its the image of a flawed man, a person who doesn't deserve reverence or to be treated as an absolute authority, but nor does it make him some ulcerous fiend. He's just a guy who's long since past his usefulness, he should have just exited stage left after he flipped so hard from the anti-mask to pro-mask position. If he's a cog in that machine, he's even losing his usefulness at pushing policies when his reputation has become divided on such stark partisan lines. Might as well have AOC delivering the same lines at this point.

the fraud hence dr fraudie frauds are legendary. makes one wonder why he holds such a high office for so long. makes one wonder what its really all about?
The "timely" Death of Dr Fauci’s Most Notable Critic Dr Kary Mullis In Orange County California
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vn4GnGRKGqLz/
Gold: 2,504.69
Dec 7 2021 10:43am
Quote (Goomshill @ Dec 7 2021 11:36am)

sometimes the slaughter lamb needs a bit of fattening, maybe he's just waiting around for the knife at this point. because the ratio of ire he gets from conservatives compared to lauding he gets from liberals seems imo to be tipping heavily to the conservative rage, especially in the fringe. he's their super villain. and while that may sound silly in a thread about a movie based on him that some idiot greenlit, i stand by it. i of course tho do not traffic CNN or MSNBC so idk how big of a throne he sits on over there.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Dec 7 2021 10:44am
Gold: 22,164.69
Dec 7 2021 10:46am
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 7 2021 10:43am)
sometimes the slaughter lamb needs a bit of fattening, maybe he's just waiting around for the knife at this point. because the ratio of ire he gets from conservatives compared to lauding he gets from liberals seems imo to be tipping heavily to the conservative rage, especially in the fringe. he's their super villain. and while that may sound silly in a thread about a movie based on him that some idiot greenlit, i stand by it. i of course tho do not traffic CNN or MSNBC so idk how big of a throne he sits on over there.

Popular opinion just gets mad based on short sighted outcomes. Fauci will have the same ire overall as the president does, as Trump did when covid was raging in 2020 and as Biden does while covid is raging in 2021 and 2022. Once it starts letting up, Fauci can go on the same victory lap that Biden does. Even if they oops took a false victory lap last year.
Gold: 550.00
Dec 7 2021 11:38am
Quote (Nibthebarb @ Dec 7 2021 07:08am)
JFC cope much? What, are you trying to convince us that this movie is actually amazing and deserves to be rated highly?

What, is it "The Russian bots" again? Show me on the doll where the Russian bots touched you

Lol I don't give a fuck about the movie but I promise you not a single one of those negative reviews watched the movie. It's just a bunch of idiots taking out their rage on.... A movie rating.

Like could you have a impotent form of rage?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678937Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll