d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sfrancisco Choir Sings We're Coming For Ur Childrn
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 24 2021 07:32am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jul 23 2021 06:32pm)
its not in front of me its just one fraud leftie making accusations. if the chit had any credibility to it I am sure the fake news would be plastering it all over the place. if you wanted to be taken seriously you wouldnt be the wrap up smear people.

i say openly if i thought trump was a pedo i turn away just like that.

you lefties though except for one person here dont and never say chit about it even though its right in front of your face. i have posted it enough times and its not the only vid of his freaky child groping
DOWNVOTE THIS VIDEO: Biden Doing What He Does Best
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pgh56mSY7IfT/

so you get the fuk outa here with your constant excuses. but never a peep about it being wrong

No, you wouldn't. You've more than shown that you wouldn't, because you've ignored Trump either doing or being accused of doing worse things than what you're calling out Biden on (like the last vid you just linked). If Biden did, in fact, do that, then he needs to be dealt with properly. But, unlike you, I (and many others on here you love to collectively refer to as "LeFtIe fRaUdS", even though you can't define the term) will support measures being taken against anyone doing this shit, if there is credible evidence.

You're the one with actual TDS, because you're so gorram deranged FOR Trump, that you give him a pass for EVERYTHING.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 24 2021 09:41am
Something something gay agenda.
Gold: 0.69
Jul 24 2021 10:04am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Jul 24 2021 06:32am)
No, you wouldn't. You've more than shown that you wouldn't, because you've ignored Trump either doing or being accused of doing worse things than what you're calling out Biden on (like the last vid you just linked). If Biden did, in fact, do that, then he needs to be dealt with properly. But, unlike you, I (and many others on here you love to collectively refer to as "LeFtIe fRaUdS", even though you can't define the term) will support measures being taken against anyone doing this shit, if there is credible evidence.

You're the one with actual TDS, because you're so gorram deranged FOR Trump, that you give him a pass for EVERYTHING.

listen fraud, you are the only one shrieking about trump

in post #53 i made this comment "listen fraud. i always say if some one is a criminal they need to be prosecuted and locked up and i dont make exceptions..."
and
#56 " if i thought trumpo was a pedo i would walk away in a quick second."

biden is right there on fukn video you ignoramus it shouldnt even be a argument.

lefties earned the fraud with their comments in "Trumpers Tearing Down Dc." I have never witnessed such hypocrisy in all my life lefties so "appalled" at the violence when all they been doing the last 4 years was Burn Loot and Murder. yup lefties earned the title "FRAUD"
the fukn wrap up smear people...........openly discredit themselves than act offended when called out on it.

Nancy Pelosi explains the wrap-up smear tactic to the press
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mpYc8mjXO0B1/

YA FRAUDS, WHAT ELSE SHOULD IT BE!!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll