d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Black On White Hate Crime > Caught On Video
Prev15678944Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 431.00
Apr 26 2011 12:06am
Quote (sylvannos @ 26 Apr 2011 01:00)
My issue has always been when there's this huge line of people for the women's bathroom, but I'm like the only guy in the men's. Seems stupid that they all have to wait for extended periods of time when I can saunter right up to the men's and have a urinal and a stall readily available.

Just goes to show that men are better than women at going to the bathroom. I think so, anyhow.
Gold: 3,342.00
Apr 26 2011 12:09am
Seezah on mah floo'
Gold: 0.00
Apr 26 2011 12:13am
Quote (general_patton @ Apr 25 2011 10:06pm)
Just goes to show that men are better than women at going to the bathroom. I think so, anyhow.

But I also don't want to step out of the bathroom and into a piss puddle because one of them was forced to hold it.
Gold: 119,903.34
Apr 26 2011 12:26am
Race and gender conspiracy aside.

You don't beat the shit out of someone when they have no hope of defending themselves.

Assault/Battery, maybe even go for some attempted murder, kicking a defenseless person in the head is trying to inflict harm for no other reason but to inflict pain rather than self defense.

At most the Tranny/Male/Female/Tranmale should get possible public indecency, but that is another entire argument that is subjective.

What isn't subjective though is that these 2 women assaulted someone and repeatedly kicked them in the face on the ground when they were defenseless.

The only way you could ever justify for harming/killing a defenseless person is that they were on your own private property. Even then you are entering some grey area.

This post was edited by DeafBoy on Apr 26 2011 12:27am
Gold: 2,285.00
Apr 26 2011 12:35am
Quote (OgreDan @ Apr 26 2011 12:32am)
When you are supposed to be a male, you are born as a male. When you are supposed to be female, you are born as a female. The system worked PRETTY Darn well.

No one is "supposed" to be anything. We just are what we are, and the fact that you think everyone should neatly fit into two distinct groups is contrary to observable evidence to the way things really are.

Quote (thundercock @ Apr 26 2011 01:10am)
I guess I'm of the opinion that if you have nuts and a dick, you're a dude.  If you have a pussy and tits, you're a chick.

For most people, sure. But not everyone's brain chemistry is in alignment with their naughty bits.

Quote (Haitham @ Apr 26 2011 01:14am)
Speaking of bathrooms, why would gay men have the right to be in a men's room?
Pretty sure the bathroom divisions has something to do with both gender and sexual attraction.

Hate me bros.

Question answered.

Quote (DeafBoy @ Apr 26 2011 02:26am)
At most the Tranny/Male/Female/Tranmale should get possible public indecency, but that is another entire argument that is subjective.

Since from this single video we know nothing of the situation, we can't even assume there was public indecency. For all we know, she walked into a stall, went to the bathroom, was washing her hands and then the other girls walked in, heard that she didn't have a high-pitched voice, and just started beating the crap out of her. If that's the case, there's no public indecency involved since trans people live as though they are the sex that their gender is already aligned with, and they do this as part of their transitioning process. That's why this could be considered a hate crime; they beat the shit out of her because they couldn't accept her for her identity.

This post was edited by bentherdonethat on Apr 26 2011 12:36am
Gold: 515.11
Apr 26 2011 12:38am
Quote (Haitham @ Apr 26 2011 12:14am)
Speaking of bathrooms, why would gay men have the right to be in a men's room?
Pretty sure the bathroom divisions has something to do with both gender and sexual attraction.

Hate me bros.

Get groped, I guess.
Gold: 119,903.34
Apr 26 2011 12:45am
Quote (bentherdonethat @ Apr 26 2011 02:35am)

Since from this single video we know nothing of the situation, we can't even assume there was public indecency. For all we know, she walked into a stall, went to the bathroom, was washing her hands and then the other girls walked in, heard that she didn't have a high-pitched voice, and just started beating the crap out of her. If that's the case, there's no public indecency involved since trans people live as though they are the sex that their gender is already aligned with, and they do this as part of their transitioning process. That's why this could be considered a hate crime; they beat the shit out of her because they couldn't accept her for her identity.

Basically, but this is so stupid and it's just despicable how people do this shit.

What I don't understand is how people sit/stand there and watch them kick the person in the face while defenseless on the ground.
Gold: 42.08
Apr 26 2011 01:06am
Quote (general_patton @ Apr 26 2011 06:06am)

I seriously watched that entire Gif in your profile and Japans reaction to that nuke made me laugh so hard. That and Benitos wheelchair joke.

Gold: 2,285.00
Apr 26 2011 01:15am
Quote (DeafBoy @ Apr 26 2011 02:45am)
Basically, but this is so stupid and it's just despicable how people do this shit.

What I don't understand is how people sit/stand there and watch them kick the person in the face while defenseless on the ground.

I know, that's the most shocking part of the video. The "Bystander Effect" is seriously messed up. The more people there are around that witness something like this happening, the more likely it is that no one tries to help. I mean christ, that guy was RIGHT THERE when that girl walked up to her and kicked her over while she had been sitting on the ground against the wall, clutching her head. And he just let it happen.
Gold: 2,004.00
Apr 26 2011 01:55am
Transgender generally refers to someone who was physically born with one sex and thinks they should have been born with the other.

It was a man in drag.

If a man dressed in man's clothing walked into a women's bathroom and 2 white christian teenage girls started hitting him, they would probably be propped up as heroes.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678944Next
Closed New Topic New Poll