d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > France Is Being Lit Up By Protests
Prev15678945Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Mar 17 2023 03:22pm
Quote (Djunior @ 17 Mar 2023 22:09)
I didn't say that so who's a liar.

I pointed out my post was reported by either you or Meanwhile who is reporting everyone here all day long, the snowflake.

Your post history is like a sewer as we all know so I def aint going there ;)

bahaha... what a transparent and lazy dodge, lol. i have proof, you have nothing but your feelings. you repeatedly call people "morons" and cry when you get suspended for it once in a while. maybe just don't do it then? have you thought about that option? i think the rule is dumb, you certainly deserve that word right back, but it is what it is. YOUR post history is the actual sewer, and apparently you aren't even aware of it - unlike you, however, i have the evidence to prove it. thanks for playing, was a bit too easy though. maybe next time...
Gold: 100,701.50
Mar 17 2023 03:23pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 17 2023 10:22pm)
bahaha... what a transparent and lazy dodge, lol. i have proof, you have nothing but your feelings. you repeatedly call people "morons" and cry when you get suspended for it once in a while. maybe just don't do it then? have you thought about that option? i think the rule is dumb, you certainly deserve that word right back, but it is what it is. YOUR post history is the actual sewer, and apparently you aren't even aware of it - unlike you, however, i have the evidence to prove it. thanks for playing, was a bit too easy though. maybe next time...

I already posted proof that the post was reported.

Try harder
Mar 17 2023 03:37pm
Quote (Djunior @ 17 Mar 2023 22:23)
I already posted proof that the post was reported.

Try harder

proof of MY alleged insults, lol. you dodged that with a pre-schooler line "i totally could but i just don't want to because *insert generic flimsy excuse*". in reality, you repeatedly hurl insults like "moron" at people, while i don't. not because you don't deserve it or because i oppose swearing in general, but because i know i'll get reported and immediately sanctioned - unlike you, who gets away with it at least 50% of the time (in all likelihood you insulted people more often than just those two instances in two days, as those were just the ones directed at me. chances are there's much more, but it's not like i needed more evidence...). so stop crying now. make a petition to the mods, i'll happily support it. i don't like the rule either, but it is what it is.
Gold: 21.93
Mar 17 2023 03:41pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Mar 18 2023 01:27am)
Cos that dogcrap country is brainwashed beyond repair.
If democratic representative suggested working until age of 90 and republican opposed it, all democrats would back up their candidate cos he's wearing red.
Same goes vice versa. you're tribal nation without any constructive criticism or ability to differentiate shit from gold, as long as its disguised in colors of the party you support.
Thats why u never have protests.

Correct, more specifically the right WANT everyone but themselves to work until 90, every one of them thinks they will be the one to make it to ceo and exploit the others so they vote to protect the ceo class that shits on them.
Mar 17 2023 03:49pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 17 Mar 2023 22:41)
Correct, more specifically the right WANT everyone but themselves to work until 90, every one of them thinks they will be the one to make it to ceo and exploit the others so they vote to protect the ceo class that shits on them.

republican voters in a nutshell:

Gold: 2.77
Mar 17 2023 04:03pm
this thread is a good example of why jsp isnt healthy for the brain, too much right wing fuckery
Gold: 2,602.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 17 2023 04:12pm
Quote (fender @ Mar 17 2023 02:49pm)
republican voters in a nutshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_LvRPX0rGY

Yeah, these people are hopeless. One of the awful things that has happened to Westerners broadly is that neoliberalism hasn't just gutted the capacity of the state to actually do or build anything people want, but also really hollowed out political imagination entirely. People have a seriously hard time imagining a better society, or that they have any power to make it happen.

Westerners are a defeated people. Not just the rightwingers, but the shitlibs as well.
Gold: 11,427.19
Warn: 10%
Mar 17 2023 04:18pm
Have you tried balloning your military budget and then disgusing your nationalist government as democratic so people think they have a say...?

Wait a second
Gold: 2.77
Mar 17 2023 04:19pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ Mar 17 2023 05:12pm)
Yeah, these people are hopeless. One of the awful things that has happened to Westerners broadly is that neoliberalism hasn't just gutted the capacity of the state to actually do or build anything people want, but also really hollowed out political imagination entirely. People have a seriously hard time imagining a better society, or that they have any power to make it happen.

Westerners are a defeated people. Not just the rightwingers, but the shitlibs as well.

you are mistaken
Gold: 751.50
Mar 17 2023 04:20pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ Mar 17 2023 11:12pm)

how much more capacity to build do western states need?

the states you talk about are running multi hundred billion dollar budgets

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678945Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll