d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15905915925935941177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Nov 17 2023 12:17pm
Quote (WhiteSouned @ Nov 17 2023 12:13pm)
You can try make a joke out of it but it is what it is.
I didn’t say no civilians there. Don’t put words in my mouth.

Huh?
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 17 2023 12:22pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Nov 17 2023 06:12pm)
the IDF are terrorists. IDF members ARE israeli. and the IDF has support among Israelis

would you agree with that?

No. Yes. Yes.

The IDF's job is to protect Israeli citizens.
Hamas exists entirely to destroy Israel and murder Israelis.

See how that is different?
Gold: 580.00
Nov 17 2023 12:24pm
Quote (RedFromWinter @ 17 Nov 2023 20:14)
Don't know, not responsibility of US or it's citizens to solve this. Israel and Palestinians need to solve it. US involvement seems to work against a solution almost always, which is why US shouldn't even be there or funding this clusterf***.

Move our 50+ warships closer to home. End all funding to Israel including the $3bn annually forever aid. Limit military assistance to tactical missions, and absolutely do not subsidize the strategy of an inept country. Meaning Netenyahu lead intelligence and defense forces completely dropped the ball, now Biden and US lockstep with that moron.

Probably any solution would start with replacing Netenyahu and his leadership block, so long as it's not the nuke Gaza team taking over.

We are solving it right now we are debating them for 40 days now.
Hopefully Hamas will understand
Gold: 17,384.69
Nov 17 2023 12:26pm
Quote (WhiteSouned @ 17 Nov 2023 19:12)
Hard to believe oh? Every IDF soldier tells the same story. Each house contains firearms, sometimes rockets under children bed.
I know you won’t believe but I don’t really give a damn lol
IDF will do its job to clean that nest. We gonna be here in this thread for a while.. try to keep up.

"Clear Intention of Ethnic Cleansing": Holocaust Scholar Omer Bartov Warns of Genocide in Gaza

Israeli American scholar Omer Bartov, one of the world's leading experts on the Holocaust, says Israel's brutal assault on the Gaza Strip is at risk of becoming a genocide. The monthlong air and ground war has killed more than 11,000 Palestinians in the besieged enclave, a majority of them women and children. Israel has also severely limited the movement of food, water, fuel, medicine and other essentials into Gaza. Bartov says the disproportionate killing of civilians by Israel, as well as dehumanizing statements by Israeli leaders and suggestions of mass expulsion, are of grave concern. He recently joined hundreds of lawyers and academics in signing an open letter warning about Israel's violations of international law in Gaza. "There is an indication that there are war crimes happening in Gaza, potentially also crimes against humanity," says Bartov. "If this so-called operation continues, that may become ethnic cleansing … and that may become genocide."

=> I wont past the video, but your speech seems wrong to me not only when listening to experts but also to ex-IDF soldiers who left:

"AMAS JUST GOT STRONGER. AND NOT ONLY DID IT GET STRONGER, IT GOT STRONGER WITH THE HELP OF MY OWN GOVERNMENT.
MY OWN GOVERNMENT THOUGHT THAT IT WAS CONVENIENT AND PREFERABLE TO BOLSTER HAMAS WHILE IT SIMULTANEOUSLY DELEGITIMIZED AND CALLED PALESTINIAN INITIATIVES FROM THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY AT THE U.N. DIPLOMATIC TERRORISM, DELEGITIMIZED PALESTINIAN HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS, HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS, DESIGNATING THEM AS TERRORIST GROUPS, AND FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO GAZA INTO THE HANDS OF HAMAS, AND THEY JUST GOT STRONGER.

ALL OF THAT FOR PREVENTING THE CREATION OF A PALESTINIAN STATE, PREVENTING HOPE, REALLY, FOR PALESTINIANS TO ACHIEVE THE SAME RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS THAT WE CHERISH SO MUCH FOR OURSELVES."

Hmm Try to keep up
Nov 17 2023 12:28pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ 17 Nov 2023 20:14)
Arab Israeli's fate already has been discussed in the past. Life expectancy difference was an interesting fact.

Life expectancy is no indication to anything besides cultural differences
Furthermore 1 third of all the medical team in israel are Arabs
The judge that sent the Moshe Katzav the israeli president to jail was Muslim Arab.

Prove me wrong
Gold: 16,514.00
Nov 17 2023 12:29pm
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Nov 17 2023 10:22am)
No. Yes. Yes.

The IDF's job is to protect Israeli citizens.
Hamas exists entirely to destroy Israel and murder Israelis.

See how that is different?

it is different in the sense that Hamas was born out of Israel's occupation, and Israel is intent on wiping out Palestine
Gold: 0.00
Nov 17 2023 12:30pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Nov 17 2023 08:26pm)
"Clear Intention of Ethnic Cleansing": Holocaust Scholar Omer Bartov Warns of Genocide in Gaza

Israeli American scholar Omer Bartov, one of the world's leading experts on the Holocaust, says Israel's brutal assault on the Gaza Strip is at risk of becoming a genocide. The monthlong air and ground war has killed more than 11,000 Palestinians in the besieged enclave, a majority of them women and children. Israel has also severely limited the movement of food, water, fuel, medicine and other essentials into Gaza. Bartov says the disproportionate killing of civilians by Israel, as well as dehumanizing statements by Israeli leaders and suggestions of mass expulsion, are of grave concern. He recently joined hundreds of lawyers and academics in signing an open letter warning about Israel's violations of international law in Gaza. "There is an indication that there are war crimes happening in Gaza, potentially also crimes against humanity," says Bartov. "If this so-called operation continues, that may become ethnic cleansing … and that may become genocide."

=> I wont past the video, but your speech seems wrong to me not only when listening to experts but also to ex-IDF soldiers who left:

"AMAS JUST GOT STRONGER. AND NOT ONLY DID IT GET STRONGER, IT GOT STRONGER WITH THE HELP OF MY OWN GOVERNMENT.
MY OWN GOVERNMENT THOUGHT THAT IT WAS CONVENIENT AND PREFERABLE TO BOLSTER HAMAS WHILE IT SIMULTANEOUSLY DELEGITIMIZED AND CALLED PALESTINIAN INITIATIVES FROM THE PALESTINIAN AUTHORITY AT THE U.N. DIPLOMATIC TERRORISM, DELEGITIMIZED PALESTINIAN HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS, HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS, DESIGNATING THEM AS TERRORIST GROUPS, AND FACILITATING THE TRANSFER OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO GAZA INTO THE HANDS OF HAMAS, AND THEY JUST GOT STRONGER.

ALL OF THAT FOR PREVENTING THE CREATION OF A PALESTINIAN STATE, PREVENTING HOPE, REALLY, FOR PALESTINIANS TO ACHIEVE THE SAME RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS THAT WE CHERISH SO MUCH FOR OURSELVES."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV-jJflBz68

Hmm Try to keep up

My colleague was diagnosed with cancer by one of the best doctors there is. He didn’t sleep for 6 month until the final test result came which indicated that he didn’t have cancer after all.. true story bro.
You just posted the opinion of two people.

This post was edited by WhiteSouned on Nov 17 2023 12:30pm
Gold: 32,517.50
Nov 17 2023 12:32pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Nov 17 2023 06:29pm)
it is different in the sense that Hamas was born out of Israel's occupation, and Israel is intent on wiping out Palestine

If Israel was intent on wiping out Palestine. It would be done already.

Your statement is far from pragmatic.
Gold: 0.00
Nov 17 2023 12:32pm
Quote (gnarjay @ Nov 17 2023 08:29pm)

Like they need the “occupation” as an excuse to kill everyone which is not them. Lol.
Nov 17 2023 12:33pm
Quote (gnarjay @ 17 Nov 2023 20:29)

Find the trail of money and find the real reasons
Not Israeli occupation and not land.
Its all about religion.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15905915925935941177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll