d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev15859606162307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
Apr 23 2023 02:44pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 02:55pm)
For thousands of years not one of you has been able to prove existence of God including the concept of God. Burnt toast and crying statues don't count unfortunately. Cavemen who didn't understand the world invented gods to explain away why and how things happened. You still assume the notion that people owe you an explanation for the unknown. We don't and wouldn't need to disprove if you didn't invent the idea in the first place.
I get it you are scared of the unknown and want to make it easier by just pegging it to some magical sky wizard.

Science and logic has explained many mysteries of this universe not all of course. We have working hypothesis and theories and consistent laws which seem to work so far. We can examine the bible and find numerous inconsistencies and disprove many of its claims. We only entertain the idea because we want to see if it holds any water. Unfortunately for you it doesn't.
You will find many of those examples like the age of the earth or Noah's flood story are works of fiction because we have actual evidence not anecdotal story book which. It's like building a case for and against and every decade it's looking worse and worse for christian religion. All you got is circular reasoning that it's the bible. Bible is an interesting story book but that's it it's just that a story.

You can blindly take it at face value and try to brainwash through promises but people deserve the facts and not just mere "just believe" sales pitch.

I didn't ask you to disprove an unknown. Saying God doesn't exist is a claim which requires proof. Obviously cope spam doesn't count.

Science and logic are both reliant on absolutes. My absolute is God. The God world has God as the concrete universal.

What, in your not God world, is the concrete universal in which all laws abide by. If there isn't one I'd like an explanation on how laws are consistent.
Gold: 0.69
Apr 23 2023 03:00pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Apr 23 2023 05:58am)
Imagine praising Jesus and Trump at the same time...

imaging REEEEEEEing about Jesus and trump at the same time. o wait we dont have to imagine it.
Gold: 0.69
Apr 23 2023 03:03pm
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 01:44pm)
I didn't ask you to disprove an unknown. Saying God doesn't exist is a claim which requires proof. Obviously cope spam doesn't count.

Science and logic are both reliant on absolutes. My absolute is God. The God world has God as the concrete universal.

What, in your not God world, is the concrete universal in which all laws abide by. If there isn't one I'd like an explanation on how laws are consistent.

he cant
Darwin’s Horrid Doubt: Why Monkey Brains Troubled the Great Man of Science
https://medium.com/science-and-philosophy/darwins-horrid-doubt-why-monkey-brains-troubled-the-great-man-of-science-e77c954e9019

addone believes "I believe in common sense, science and practicality" yup he believes that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2peter 3 16
NIV
He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters.His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

people will distort scripture for their own agenda. addone proves scripture by distorting scripture. addone is proof of God

This post was edited by TiStuff on Apr 23 2023 03:32pm
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2023 05:27pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 24 2023 07:03am)
he cant
Darwin’s Horrid Doubt: Why Monkey Brains Troubled the Great Man of Science
https://medium.com/science-and-philosophy/darwins-horrid-doubt-why-monkey-brains-troubled-the-great-man-of-science-e77c954e9019

addone believes "I believe in common sense, science and practicality" yup he believes that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2peter 3 16
NIV
He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters.His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

people will distort scripture for their own agenda. addone proves scripture by distorting scripture. addone is proof of God

Wow, that does describe addone perfectly. Problem is that all he can do is post memes he found online. The danger comes when he is actually taking those memes very seriously and making them to be his truth.

Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 07:57pm)
What is this magical woo woo concept grace of God you talking about? All you have is claim not proof. When people fail to provide proof but instead ask others to disprove their claims is equivalent to a party clown asking his audience if they can disprove sorcery. Lol
Let me walk you out with this parting gift.

https://i.ibb.co/SrjXYM0/347-BCoj-C761-Xv-Xj-Zdhf-JZAv-DKd-Y44r-Ye-Bryroryt-Eq-Y.jpg

Careful, you don't want to make the same mistake Pharaoh did.

Exodus 5:1-2

Afterward Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said, “This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: ‘Let my people go, so that they may hold a festival to me in the wilderness.’”

Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey him and let Israel go? I do not know the Lord and I will not let Israel go.”
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 23 2023 06:35pm
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 24 2023 08:44am)

See another assumption on that God exists in the first place. You made up the concept of God out of ignorance then you point to a book written by men as a form of evidence. It's your sales pitch. God exists because we written it down that he exists. It's not proof but a written down form of the same claim. It went from an oral story to a story in a book. Genius!

But, but, but it was divinely inspired. Again how do you know? Show me not tell me.
Apr 23 2023 08:36pm
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 07:35pm)
See another assumption on that God exists in the first place. You made up the concept of God out of ignorance then you point to a book written by men as a form of evidence. It's your sales pitch. God exists because we written it down that he exists. It's not proof but a written down form of the same claim. It went from an oral story to a story in a book. Genius!

But, but, but it was divinely inspired. Again how do you know? Show me not tell me.

You really are in full blown retreat mode here. I've never had someone dodge as hard as you have.

There are 2 world views.

1. A God world
2. A not God world.

You have went with 2 and I'm asking:
1. if you have any evidence for this.
2. Do you believe in absolute truths in which all things are reliant. If not then explain why scientific formals are based off of universal constants.

You will not answer questions because you only know zingers that you've read in discord.
Apr 24 2023 01:01am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 24 2023 02:36pm)
You really are in full blown retreat mode here. I've never had someone dodge as hard as you have.

There are 2 world views.

1. A God world
2. A not God world.

You have went with 2 and I'm asking:
1. if you have any evidence for this.
2. Do you believe in absolute truths in which all things are reliant. If not then explain why scientific formals are based off of universal constants.

You will not answer questions because you only know zingers that you've read in discord.

1. Unproven fantasy world where people make up thousands deities and magic sky wizards and think it's reality but cannot prove them in any way. They cannot even agree on what the God they believe in or what their God means amongst themselves but expect others to partake in their delusion.
2. Normal real world where people can see, touch, smell, hear feel self evident world, and can universally agree it's real.

I didn't dodge anything. Let me clarify something when I ask or make a statement about God. I do so to play along like when a child tells their parents that he can see and talk to their imaginary friends and asks them can they see them. The parents don't want to upset the child because they invented some imaginary friends so they play along and say sure little Timmy. But the child never loses those imaginary friends when they are grown as man and insists that they are real that they even wrote a book. The parents finally have had enough. They are concerned for their adult man child who lives in the basement and ask for some evidence of these imaginary friends.

But the man baby protests saying this book is proof which tells you that they are real. He then turns it around on the parents and yells "YOU SAID THEY ARE NOT REAL NOW YOU HAVE TO PROVE TO ME THAT MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS ARE NOT REAL!"

Christians think they are winning go figure.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 24 2023 01:03am
Apr 24 2023 03:22am
Quote (addone @ Apr 24 2023 02:01am)
1. Unproven fantasy world where people make up thousands deities and magic sky wizards and think it's reality but cannot prove them in any way. They cannot even agree on what the God they believe in or what their God means amongst themselves but expect others to partake in their delusion.
2. Normal real world where people can see, touch, smell, hear feel self evident world, and can universally agree it's real.

So your proof against God is your limited understanding of how things work. Very interesting.

Your response to what holds universal absolutes together makes no sense at all. What holds these universals to be true?

When scientists measure something using light should they assume the speed will vary? When people jump should they consider that they will never stop going up??

Do I need to break this down more??
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 24 2023 03:55am
Quote (SP00K @ 24 Apr 2023 11:22)
So your proof against God is your limited understanding of how things work. Very interesting.
Your response to what holds universal absolutes together makes no sense at all. What holds these universals to be true?
When scientists measure something using light should they assume the speed will vary? When people jump should they consider that they will never stop going up??

Praying the laws of gravity require a mental health treatment imho. You need help.

This post was edited by Meanwhile on Apr 24 2023 03:55am
Apr 24 2023 04:59am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 24 2023 09:22pm)

You must be confused because I already made it abundantly clear that I don't need to disprove a mental construct you call God. Simply because it was not proven to begin with.
Why should I waste my time disproving every fairy tale or any psychotic vision from a lunatic? The answer is I don't. I am able to function perfectly well and be subjectively happy with my life. I have no need of some religious book to tell me what to do, I don't need some magic sky wizard to save me lol. And I certainly don't need to be insulted with the notion that I can't self determine. The very concept is a cage or a mental straight jacket that you willfully encumber yourself. Christians feel safe and delighted in this cage but rational proactive people can't bare a second inside.

Bible claims that this God creates plagues and floods... Imagine being this stupid when natural observable and often predictable events are attributed to a wizard in the clouds. Do you even self reflect?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15859606162307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll