d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev158596061621036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 25 2020 06:28pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 26 Apr 2020 01:50)
i'll take it that you are unable to substantiate your claims of rape then. you can't call something a strawman just because you are unable to comprehend it.

you are already setting the narrative to demonize anyone who speaks out against Biden.

i am encouraging you to bring actual evidence. you are demonizing people hoping that will invalidate their evidence.

read again, i said he had multiple credible rape allegations against him (and listed several other items, like having unprotected sex with women while his wife was pregnant, walking into teenagers (!) dressing rooms to see them naked, endorsing a child molester for governor, his friendship with epstein... which you largely ignored for some reason) to illustrate how unprecedentedly low the 'morality' bar for an american president currently is - and even provided a link with plenty of other sources listed to support those claims.

you now pretending i positively claimed he raped people, and would therefore have to proof that beyond any doubt, is idiotic, and a textbook strawman. do i think it's likely he did, based on the statements made, and the settlements and silencing of women in those cases? yes, absolutely, it's a conclusion i think most reasonable people would come to, given the totality of his behaviour and comments regarding women, but of course it's not proof in a legal sense. that shouldn't be the standard for a president though, should it?

concerning biden, if those allegations are as credible as those made against kavanaugh for examples, it should end his campaign imo. you suggesting i'd demonise someone speaking out against him is laughable. if anything, i'd be biased AGAINST biden, who i consider to be a terrible candidate, and the embodiment of the corrupt washington establishment.

all i'm saying is that it would be highly hypocritical of trump supporters of all people to demand an investigation or attack him for this, given their uncritical support for someone so much worse. it does, however, not follow that i don't want this allegation properly investigated, or even would reject any evidence that'd hurt him - it's pretty clear you're projecting there. maybe read my posts from before you got triggered by me pointing out the double standards of trumptards.

but hey, he just 'hired a hooker' once, right? hack.
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 25 2020 07:16pm
Quote (fender @ Apr 25 2020 08:28pm)
read again, i said he had multiple credible rape allegations against him (and listed several other items, like having unprotected sex with women while his wife was pregnant, walking into teenagers (!) dressing rooms to see them naked, endorsing a child molester for governor, his friendship with epstein... which you largely ignored for some reason) to illustrate how unprecedentedly low the 'morality' bar for an american president currently is - and even provided a link with plenty of other sources listed to support those claims.

you now pretending i positively claimed he raped people, and would therefore have to proof that beyond any doubt, is idiotic, and a textbook strawman. do i think it's likely he did, based on the statements made, and the settlements and silencing of women in those cases? yes, absolutely, it's a conclusion i think most reasonable people would come to, given the totality of his behaviour and comments regarding women, but of course it's not proof in a legal sense. that shouldn't be the standard for a president though, should it?

concerning biden, if those allegations are as credible as those made against kavanaugh for examples, it should end his campaign imo. you suggesting i'd demonise someone speaking out against him is laughable. if anything, i'd be biased AGAINST biden, who i consider to be a terrible candidate, and the embodiment of the corrupt washington establishment.

all i'm saying is that it would be highly hypocritical of trump supporters of all people to demand an investigation or attack him for this, given their uncritical support for someone so much worse. it does, however, not follow that i don't want this allegation properly investigated, or even would reject any evidence that'd hurt him - it's pretty clear you're projecting there. maybe read my posts from before you got triggered by me pointing out the double standards of trumptards.

but hey, he just 'hired a hooker' once, right? hack.

bold 1:
i addressed Trump walking through pageants during changing hours in my previous posts. perhaps you forgot to read my posts, but that was the one i agreed with you on.
unprotected sex isn't rape. i'm not saying the allegation you make is true or not because most of the claims were blown out of proportion. but it's dumb enough that i don't care.
endorsing a child molester for governor? where do you even mention this? or what are you even mentioning?
Trump's "friendship" with Epstein is extremely blown out of proportion, and evidenced nearly everywhere that isn't a twitter picture. i also somewhat addressed this through one of the quotes in the articles i listed.

bold 2: i've also just addressed Kavanaugh on the previous page. in short though. if Biden's allegations are "as credible" as Kavanaugh's accuser's, there would be a large lack of credibility for many of them. but again, i'll state that does not apply to all of them.
just i.e. though
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/
One of Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh’s accusers admitted this week that she made up her lurid tale of a backseat car rape, saying it “was a tactic” to try to derail the judge’s confirmation to the Supreme Court.

Sen. Charles E. Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee revealed the fraud in a letter to the FBI and Justice Department Friday, asking them to prosecute Judy Munro-Leighton for lying to and obstructing Congress.

bold 3:
Quote (fender @ Apr 25 2020 11:04am)
ummm... it doesn't have to be a pattern to be disqualifying IF true. i mean, at least it should be for a democrat. that republicans don't care about decency and family values, and that they really don't mind rapists in powerful positions, is well established of course...

that said, given the crazy standards trump set in that regard there shouldn't be a single cultists who seriously wants a proper investigation of this
, and given how overwhelming covid-19 is as an issue, he might just get away with it - which is awful. crazy times really...
Apr 26 2020 01:25am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 26 Apr 2020 03:16)
bold 1:
i addressed Trump walking through pageants during changing hours in my previous posts. perhaps you forgot to read my posts, but that was the one i agreed with you on.
unprotected sex isn't rape. i'm not saying the allegation you make is true or not because most of the claims were blown out of proportion. but it's dumb enough that i don't care.
endorsing a child molester for governor? where do you even mention this? or what are you even mentioning?
Trump's "friendship" with Epstein is extremely blown out of proportion, and evidenced nearly everywhere that isn't a twitter picture. i also somewhat addressed this through one of the quotes in the articles i listed.

bold 2: i've also just addressed Kavanaugh on the previous page. in short though. if Biden's allegations are "as credible" as Kavanaugh's accuser's, there would be a large lack of credibility for many of them. but again, i'll state that does not apply to all of them.
just i.e. though
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

bold 3:

so what you're suggesting there is that unless it is proven beyond any doubt that trump has RAPED women before, you won't concede that he set unprecedentedly low standards in terms of morality for a president?

because his constant disparaging comments about women, his extramarital unprotected sex, the multiple credible allegations of rape over several decades, the creeping on teenagers (!), his friendship with epstein, endorsing a child molester... they all don't 'count' - it's either he admits he raped people (let's face it, even then you'd probably make excuses for him), or nothing?

you really don't realise how crazy that 'argument' is, and how rotten (or biased) of a person you'd have to be to seriously think that?
Gold: 100,701.50
Apr 26 2020 01:43am
Quote (fender @ Apr 26 2020 09:25am)
so what you're suggesting there is that unless it is proven beyond any doubt that trump has RAPED women before, you won't concede that he set unprecedentedly low standards in terms of morality for a president?

because his constant disparaging comments about women, his extramarital unprotected sex, the multiple credible allegations of rape over several decades, the creeping on teenagers (!), his friendship with epstein, endorsing a child molester... they all don't 'count' - it's either he admits he raped people (let's face it, even then you'd probably make excuses for him), or nothing?

you really don't realise how crazy that 'argument' is, and how rotten (or biased) of a person you'd have to be to seriously think that?

Still raving on about the orange man eh, what is it this time, Trump jumping and raping women? You bigot, why don't you look into what your beloved immigrants do to your women https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015%E2%80%9316_New_Year%27s_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

What a shit show, you better 1) stop moaning and meowing about Trump and 2) stop patting yourself on the shoulder how good the policies are where you live cause it sucks.
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 26 2020 01:51am
Quote (fender @ Apr 26 2020 03:25am)

you are hopeless.
argue with yourself
Apr 26 2020 02:03am
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 26 Apr 2020 09:51)
you are hopeless.
argue with yourself

lazy dodge is lazy. keep making flimsy excuses for that scumbag, thinking that doesn't reflect badly on yourself...
Gold: 22,164.69
Apr 27 2020 03:48am
Gold: 285.00
Apr 27 2020 05:57am
Quote (fender @ Apr 26 2020 03:25am)

The president's ex wife testified under oath that he raped her. She also had described it in her book.

He brags about grabbing women by the pussy and pays for sex and they LOVE him. Married to mail order bride who dislikes him openly. Come here to defend him every day.

I wouldn't address any of these hypocrites.

This post was edited by Skinned on Apr 27 2020 05:57am
Gold: 285.00
Apr 27 2020 10:00am
Also can we switch out this Biden dude for a non molester?
Gold: 2,504.69
Apr 27 2020 10:09am
This morning i got like 64 notifications, making this thread might have been a mistake lol

Quote (Skinned @ Apr 27 2020 11:00am)
Also can we switch out this Biden dude for a non molester?

i want to see a "put your hands on my daughter but leave them off my wallet" pro-Biden sign.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 27 2020 10:10am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev158596061621036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll