d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1585960616272Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 9 2019 08:41am
Quote (bogie160 @ Jul 9 2019 08:31am)
This is cringeworthy, please stop it.

You do not deal with fascists on a daily basis because they don't exist.

A handful of racists at a "national" rally does not a crisis make. Attacking reporters because you can't stop yourself from thugging it up and don't like their coverage is unacceptable.

But by all means, keep at it. I don't mind if public sentiment moves to the right.

This is basically it. the right cheers as antifa scum continue to shoot themselves in the foot. their response? "you're all just racist, bigot, bootlickers". and people metaphorically move further away from the psycho screaming on the subway.

the Proud Boys cheer for people like TT. they cant get enough of posts like that.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2019 09:05am
Quote (thesnipa @ 9 Jul 2019 14:38)
from "i need to research native issues" to "that's fucking dumb" at a pic posted of a real protest with people actually putting it on the line.

Yet another strawman. Are you not capable of honesty?
Jul 9 2019 09:08am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 09:05am)
Yet another strawman. Are you not capable of honesty?

you aren't worthy of honest treatment. i'm meme'ing you, as you deserve.

your presence here is a joke, so i'll laugh at it.

if i thought you were capable of being reached i'd be nicer, but dogs dont get a rabies shot they get the 22 behind the ear.
Jul 9 2019 09:13am
Quote (bogie160 @ 9 Jul 2019 15:31)
This is cringeworthy, please stop it.

You do not deal with fascists on a daily basis because they don't exist.

A handful of racists at a "national" rally does not a crisis make. Attacking reporters because you can't stop yourself from thugging it up and don't like their coverage is unacceptable.

But by all means, keep at it. I don't mind if public sentiment moves to the right.

'fascists don't exist' - bogie 2019

Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 14:43)
Pushing out people like me is a mistake

You're like trump attacking your allies you guys post all this centrist meme shit and all these exaggerations and turn on people that have supported gay people and trans people for decades

back when it cost them their jobs and their families back when they faced significantly more violence

back when people like me were called "fag lovers" because we didn't give a shit what other people did or who they spent time with and that was back when homosexuality was being linked to preying on children and all sorts of other terrible shit by the ignorant conservative population

You're pushing away people that accepted and cared about these people long before your 8th extreme switch on jsp a year ago

Nobody is 'pushing you out'. You're picking a side... and that side is with the people who fuck you over constantly instead of those fighting to stop it. Sure. Make yourself into the acceptable, cowed, submissive little native who doesn't cause any problems. I'm sure the people who got fucked up at Keystone will thank you for being the acceptable face of native Americans so white people don't have to deal with any unpleasantness in response to them basically fucking exterminating your entire people. If you were black you'd be called a house n---er by your fellow black men. Is there a word for what you are in any native american tongue? Probably just 'ukshana' or something similar.

FYI - Homosexuality is still linked to preying on children. Being trans even more so.
Jul 9 2019 09:14am
Quote (thesnipa @ 9 Jul 2019 16:08)
you aren't worthy of honest treatment. i'm meme'ing you, as you deserve.

your presence here is a joke, so i'll laugh at it.

if i thought you were capable of being reached i'd be nicer, but dogs dont get a rabies shot they get the 22 behind the ear.

Shame. I'm being honest with you.

But you're right. You probably are unreachable.

Lmk how those concentration camps work out.
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 9 2019 09:15am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 08:13am)
'fascists don't exist' - bogie 2019

Nobody is 'pushing you out'. You're picking a side... and that side is with the people who fuck you over constantly instead of those fighting to stop it. Sure. Make yourself into the acceptable, cowed, submissive little native who doesn't cause any problems. I'm sure the people who got fucked up at Keystone will thank you for being the acceptable face of native Americans so white people don't have to deal with any unpleasantness in response to them basically fucking exterminating your entire people. If you were black you'd be called a house n---er by your fellow black men. Is there a word for what you are in any native american tongue? Probably just 'ukshana' or something similar.

FYI - Homosexuality is still linked to preying on children. Being trans even more so.

classy
Jul 9 2019 09:17am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 09:14am)
Shame. I'm being honest with you.

But you're right. You probably are unreachable.

Lmk how those concentration camps work out.

i've said for a long time, i'm anti fascists, and anti antifa.

the fact that your brain cant even process that is really funny to me. you equate fighting the fash with winning against the fash.

that has led you to a place where you justify physically attacking someone over the threat of being recorded based on the perceived threat of attacks this will lead to. you choose violence at hand to prevent potential violence, knowing it will cause only more violent protests moving forward. and that is why you are a coward.
Jul 9 2019 09:23am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 9 2019 04:17pm)

the fact that your brain cant even process that is really funny to me. you equate fighting the fash with winning against the fash.

that has led you to a place where you justify physically attacking someone over the threat of being recorded based on the perceived threat of attacks this will lead to. you choose violence at hand to prevent potential violence, knowing it will cause only more violent protests moving forward. and that is why you are a coward.

you also said how successful and rich you are, but then you post about how you shower in cold water to save money

Jul 9 2019 09:24am
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 16:15)
classy

No it's not. It's fucking despicable. Ditching your own people to be accepted by the white man. You're a traitor to your people.

Quote (thesnipa @ 9 Jul 2019 16:17)

I never said you weren't. Like you pull all these strawmen and when I call you out on them you pretend you're meming but I think you just can't follow a conversation.

I defend the right of people to defend themselves when their safety is threatened. So would you. You just don't get to experience what it's like to be on the wrong end of a far-right group's doxx so you can't imagine why that would be such a threat. Ask Gwen Snyder - she'll tell you. Ask portland police - they'll tell you.
Jul 9 2019 09:25am
Quote (-=vasya=- @ 9 Jul 2019 16:23)
you also said how successful and rich you are, but then you post about how you shower in cold water to save money

Just cos excellence reposts something a hundred times doesn't mean he's quoting in context.
The aristocrat shit was a joke between me and dro that he took as serious. My life has been harder than most in this country but I'm doing fine now - thanks for your concern.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1585960616272Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll