d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev15875885895905911965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Dec 25 2020 12:37pm
Quote (kenw @ Dec 25 2020 06:35pm)
You've never proven me wrong. It's impossible to prove someone wrong when you use assumptions instead of facts. I keep telling you this - pay attention.

you said great reset was 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' and posted some random shit u found on google, i proved u wrong 5 seconds later, then u ignored me proving you wrong to continue onto some other bullshit,
it was yesterday i am sure you remember
Gold: 1,005.00
Dec 25 2020 12:40pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 25 2020 01:37pm)
you said great reset was 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' and posted some random shit u found on google, i proved u wrong 5 seconds later, then u ignored me proving you wrong to continue onto some other bullshit,
it was yesterday i am sure you remember

No, your interpretation of the Great Reset isn't what the WEF stated. You managed to twist what they said into they are a cabal of elites with a nefarious plan to bring Trump down and collase the worlds economy with a manufactured virus and start a new world order. Pay attention.
Dec 25 2020 12:44pm
Quote (kenw @ Dec 25 2020 06:40pm)
No, your interpretation of the Great Reset isn't what the WEF stated. You managed to twist what they said into they are a cabal of elites with a nefarious plan to bring Trump down and collase the worlds economy with a manufactured virus and start a new world order. Pay attention.

the Great Reset does exist, you said it was CONSPIRACY THEORY, you were wrong, now obviously you dont know who Klaus Schwab is or the world economic forum, but anyways i dont have time to teach you the basics, not only are you clueless you ignore facts as well, pointless speaking to you

do yourself a favor and watch these 2 videos then go do some research i am done with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot-NAmMQ6A4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVscbLnfgQ
Dec 25 2020 12:53pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 25 2020 01:44pm)
the Great Reset does exist, you said it was CONSPIRACY THEORY, you were wrong, now obviously you dont know who Klaus Schwab is or the world economic forum, but anyways i dont have time to teach you the basics, not only are you clueless you ignore facts as well, pointless speaking to you

do yourself a favor and watch these 2 videos then go do some research i am done with you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot-NAmMQ6A4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyVscbLnfgQ

Ok, I guess I should have clarified your conjured up version of the Great Reset is a fairy tale, my bad chief. All these losses must have really hit a nerve. :D

It's ok, though. 25 more days then you can start the healing process - not even the echochamber videos you just posted can save you anymore .

This post was edited by kenw on Dec 25 2020 12:54pm
Dec 25 2020 12:55pm
Quote (kenw @ Dec 25 2020 06:53pm)
Ok, I guess I should have clarified your conjured up version of the Great Reset is a fairy tale, my bad chief. All these losses must have really hit a nerve. :D

It's ok, though. 25 more days then you can start the healing process - not even the echochamber videos you just posted can save you anymore .

and i told u yesterday you clueless quit responding to my posts im done answer you , your wrong, and clueless not even close to having any idea of whats going on or what you are talking about, its pointless,

you said great reset was conspiracy theory, you posted it not me, you were proven wrong, then not even knowing Great Reset existed 2 seconds later you tried telling me what the Great reset is , you must clearly remember this conversation yesterday

Anyways

----------------------
these are 3 of many steps of communism, these were obtained put into the congressional record years ago , these goals have been achieved in the U.S

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 25 2020 12:59pm
Gold: 4,921.71
Dec 25 2020 12:57pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Dec 25 2020 12:28pm)
Can you lay off the conspiracy bullshit pls

These are your children lol
Dec 25 2020 01:00pm
Quote (Bazi @ Dec 25 2020 06:57pm)
These are your children lol

he says lay off the conspiracy theory, when i posted a screenshot of two executived orders that trump signed, first of all he's clueless for thinking they are conspiracy theory when anybody with fingers and a brain and go to the U.S government website to see, they post all executive orders signed by the president

and your clueless comment to him as if what your saying is correct

how clueless are you

if u dont know how to spent 2minutes to search presidential executive orders directly from the govenrment website i cannot help you, there is not enough time in the day to teach u how to use your brain

its like talking to bricks

Sheep
https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/donald-trump/2020

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 25 2020 01:02pm
Dec 25 2020 01:04pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 25 2020 02:00pm)
he says lay off the conspiracy theory, when i posted a screenshot of two executived orders that trump signed, first of all he's clueless for thinking they are conspiracy theory when anybody with fingers and a brain and go to the U.S government website to see, they post all executive orders signed by the president

how clueless are you

if u dont know how to spent 2minutes to search presidential executive orders directly from the govenrment website i cannot help you, there is not enough time in the day to teach u how to use your brain

Sheep
https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/donald-trump/2020

Why you keep posting the same news every day even though they haven't released the report yet lol. You are so desperate for a win it's pathetic at this point. Can you just post a Trump win for a change instead of fluff news?

Lin wood saying something about a boat in Delaware isn't news - he's just farming clicks with sensationalism.

This post was edited by kenw on Dec 25 2020 01:06pm
Gold: 4,921.71
Dec 25 2020 01:07pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 25 2020 01:00pm)

how clueless are you

Sheep

didn’t read
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15875885895905911965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll