d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Coronavirus Thread
Prev1586587588589590910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 15 2020 06:53am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 15 2020 07:49am)
If they didn't start using meth in the first place they'd be fine. Prove me wrong.

And, if you don't get that, and believe lefty politics that lets them have their drugs is the way to go, you're out of your mind.

/

people who work with recovering addicts use reality not a time machine to make the world a better place.

"well if u just never did drugs" is something someone who sits on the sideline and works a safe job that helps very few people would say.

but sure, snipe about politics at someone who actively puts their health and safety on the line to make the world a better place. that's a good way to spend your time.
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 15 2020 06:58am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 15 2020 02:53pm)
people who work with recovering addicts use reality not a time machine to make the world a better place.

"well if u just never did drugs" is something someone who sits on the sideline and works a safe job that helps very few people would say.

but sure, snipe about politics at someone who actively puts their health and safety on the line to make the world a better place. that's a good way to spend your time.

Wrong, I attacked the lefty politics that allows these people to keep and use these substances. Read again ;)

/e: perfect example here, lefty shit hole Seattle. I've posted this before. Addicts are allowed to use and even dealers are no longer put in jail. Refer to a Seattle cop's statement @32:30

It's lefty politics causing this shit to spiral out of control

This post was edited by Djunior on Jul 15 2020 07:10am
Jul 15 2020 07:08am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 15 2020 07:58am)
Wrong, I attacked the lefty politics that allows these people to keep and use these substances. Read again ;)

skinned lives in Ohio and his statement on meth was about dealing with people in detox before they go to a rehab facility. his state doesn't allow for meth to get to anyone, and he's not advocating giving them meth, wtf r u talking about?

you took his statement on meth to make a tangential "well its your side that allows this to happen with their policies", both vague and far from factual.

but hey, what do i know, im just a guy who's also worked with prisoners in recover with a bachelors in criminal justice emphasized on narcotics who did his final thesis on meth. so im sure im just missing something and need to read again.
Jul 15 2020 07:11am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 15 2020 03:08pm)
skinned lives in Ohio and his statement on meth was about dealing with people in detox before they go to a rehab facility. his state doesn't allow for meth to get to anyone, and he's not advocating giving them meth, wtf r u talking about?

you took his statement on meth to make a tangential "well its your side that allows this to happen with their policies", both vague and far from factual.

but hey, what do i know, im just a guy who's also worked with prisoners in recover with a bachelors in criminal justice emphasized on narcotics who did his final thesis on meth. so im sure im just missing something and need to read again.

Refer to the above. You might want to watch it all. Pray that this level of far left idiocy doesn't spread to all states cause when it does you're all FUCKED

This post was edited by Djunior on Jul 15 2020 07:12am
Jul 15 2020 07:17am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 15 2020 08:11am)
Refer to the above. You might want to watch it all. Pray that this level of far left idiocy doesn't spread to all states or you're all FUCKED

no, you're right, the war on drugs has worked great. keep at it, another 100 years and it will be over, probably.

im not advocating giving people drugs willy nilly, skinned isnt either, you're just strawmanning because skinned is under yours. you're the one advocating for failed policies that have major unintended costs.

but i wont bother arguing with you on the failed war on drugs, if you're still advocating for it in 2020 you're beyond hope.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 15 2020 07:19am
Quote (Skinned @ 15 Jul 2020 13:42)
You blamed me and Americans for crimes committed by Serbian war criminals. Your thinking isn't all that lol.

And you are describing current failed policy.

We tried your way, three strikes and mass incarceration and we've found it to be shitty.

What the fuck do you know about recovery? I've worked with over 4000 individuals in the context of acute crisis stabilization, including taking care of people until meth voices stop telling them to kill themselves and getting them to rehab program.

What do you know about this? Because I'm way past theory and am in advanced practice....I've put theory into practice thousands of times, and now i manage utilization and get called in only on the toughest cases.

I know a little about addictions buddy. I can even talk inteligently about the roots of the heroin epidemic in the Midwest and where it came from. I have a neat idea for a book about it based on nonfiction studies juxtaposed with Albert Camus' novel The Plague.

do yourself the favour and write it if you can find the time. i don't know if you're already doing this, but start writing down ideas / interesting angles / relevant sources / statements of officials concerning the topic / other related stuff. you can still dismiss those later, but the feeling of knowing there was something interesting or relevant that you can't find anymore is haunting...
Jul 15 2020 07:59am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 15 2020 03:17pm)
no, you're right, the war on drugs has worked great. keep at it, another 100 years and it will be over, probably.

im not advocating giving people drugs willy nilly, skinned isnt either, you're just strawmanning because skinned is under yours. you're the one advocating for failed policies that have major unintended costs.

but i wont bother arguing with you on the failed war on drugs, if you're still advocating for it in 2020 you're beyond hope.

If the US continues in this far left liberal direction, brace yourself for impact.

Hopeless btw = the way Seattle (and others) are handling this.

They let people sell dope and let them use it. They no longer bother to enforce the law. Just wait for the fallout of this policy and the army of zombie addicts and you'll think back about what you just said here ^^

GL

Jul 15 2020 08:00am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 15 2020 08:59am)
If the US continues in this far left liberal direction, brace yourself for impact.

Hopeless btw = the way Seattle (and others) are handling this.

They let people sell dope and let them use it. They no longer bother to enforce the law. Just wait for the fallout of this policy and the army of zombie addicts and you'll think back about what you just said here ^^

GL

so skinned says he sits with meth patients in detox and your response is "Seattle is bad". cool, not at all a tangential shitpost.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 15 2020 08:01am
Gold: 285.00
Jul 15 2020 08:08am
Quote (Djunior @ Jul 15 2020 08:49am)
If they didn't start using meth in the first place they'd be fine. Prove me wrong.

And, if you don't get that, and believe lefty politics that lets them have their drugs is the way to go, you're out of your mind.

/

edit: regarding Srebrenicia, I've proven you wrong already. Those people died for one reason only: they were not protected in the safe havens where they should have been protected. Again: prove me wrong.

You more and more look like someone stuck in your own vision of your little corner of the world that's filled with meth psychos, the product of failed shitty lefty liberal politics that allows these people to use these kind of substances. What a joke

Ok rand.

Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 15 2020 08:53am)

I could do the same thing with my schizophrenic patients. Use a time machine to take them to when they were 18 before their mind fell apart, and just run them back every year to avoid first break psychosis.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jul 15 2020 08:13am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Jul 15 2020 08:57am
too bad karma missed him directly and struck his son instead:

america under trump in a nutshell:

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1586587588589590910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll