d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > October Invasion Of Israel
Prev15845855865875881177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 580.00
Nov 17 2023 02:38am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 17 Nov 2023 10:35)
It will be reborn and invigorated and they cannot be completely eradicated, you can say they are doom, after a decade or so another group will rise up.
The Israel government needs to take a concrete step to destroy it at this current situation for now and take painful steps even if it meant that casualties will be imminent.

And enact robust policies to counter such resurgence in future. A simplistic and rather uncompassionate but possibly effective way is to move them out of Gaza and slowly let them back in bit by bit as I mentioned before.

If it will stay autonomously it will rise under Egyptian president nothing will rise over there.
Because they know the Arabs wont treat them like the Jews do.

What you suggest is apartheid

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 17 2023 02:39am
Gold: 22,164.69
Nov 17 2023 02:45am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 17 2023 12:12am)
Its irrational to accept being rocketed on daily basis

How many people died from Hamas rocket barrages compared to how many have died in intifadas and massacres? And how much of that was before the Iron Dome, Arrow and David's Sling?
What's rational is to accept that an entrenched conflict with no easy resolution allows for an uneasy security situation where a small number of people can die to rockets- as the best case scenario. To be rational is to identify that Israel's priority is to neutralize Hamas's capability to carry out any attacks like October 7th again, to safeguard Israel against a national existential threat not a national nosebleed.

Israel has the power, by pretty drastic steps, which it looks like they're carrying out right now, to isolate Gaza via a DMZ buffer strip and cut off their ability to reach Israel at all. That won't stop missile attacks, but the iron dome will. Israel was vulnerable because it relied on a soft border with automated surveillance and completely wide open undefended highways that raiders used on both offense and retreat. That vulnerability can be patched up, just like has already been done for missile attacks.
Gold: 46,068.00
Nov 17 2023 02:47am
Quote (Many_Names @ 17 Nov 2023 16:38)
If it will stay autonomously it will rise under Egyptian president nothing will rise over there.
Because they know the Arabs wont treat them like the Jews do.

What you suggest is apartheid

what I suggest is far from Apartheid.
Please note that I also mentioned previously a solid and robust assimilation plan.
Take a look at how my country Singapore dealt with our Muslim population.

They are much more financially capable and richer than most of the 300 Million Muslim surrounding us.
And we do not have a problem with our Muslim population, once in a while , there will be one or two idiots and they will go to a nice detention camp with Imans telling them what they are doing is wrong.
Nov 17 2023 02:55am
Quote (Goomshill @ 17 Nov 2023 10:45)
How many people died from Hamas rocket barrages compared to how many have died in intifadas and massacres? And how much of that was before the Iron Dome, Arrow and David's Sling?
What's rational is to accept that an entrenched conflict with no easy resolution allows for an uneasy security situation where a small number of people can die to rockets- as the best case scenario. To be rational is to identify that Israel's priority is to neutralize Hamas's capability to carry out any attacks like October 7th again, to safeguard Israel against a national existential threat not a national nosebleed.

Israel has the power, by pretty drastic steps, which it looks like they're carrying out right now, to isolate Gaza via a DMZ buffer strip and cut off their ability to reach Israel at all. That won't stop missile attacks, but the iron dome will. Israel was vulnerable because it relied on a soft border with automated surveillance and completely wide open undefended highways that raiders used on both offense and retreat. That vulnerability can be patched up, just like has already been done for missile attacks.

I dont understand the argument of death toll?
what does it have to do with anything?

We tried the DMZ with hezbollah the Un resolution 1701 states that Hezbollah shouldn't enter the buffer zone
In reality they are there now provoking us now the reason Lebanon isn't back to the stone age is because we are busy in Gaza but I bet up until January we will be done with Gaza and then we will go for Hezbollah it will be much harder we will have much more casualties but its necessary.

We can't live under rain of rockets every time they feel like its simply not acceptable.

Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 17 Nov 2023 10:47)
Please note that I also mentioned previously a solid and robust assimilation plan.

They are much more financially capable and richer than most of the 300 Million Muslim surrounding us.
And we do not have a problem with our Muslim population, once in a while , there will be one or two idiots and they will go to a nice detention camp with Imans telling them what they are doing is wrong.

I am not Kindergarten Teacher, if they go back to terror there should be a price for every rocket.
1 rocket = 1 building demolished.
50 rockets = 100 building demolished
100 rockets = 500 building demolished.

This is a good plan in my opinion we can tell them to evacuate before we bomb so there wont be any casualties.
they will know the price for their rockets and the people of Gaza will eventually rise up on them.

Check how russia dealt with chenchnia.

This post was edited by Many_Names on Nov 17 2023 02:56am
Gold: 0.00
Nov 17 2023 02:57am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ Nov 17 2023 10:47am)

What works for Singapore won’t work for the Middle East. The mentality is different.
Nov 17 2023 03:02am
Quote (Many_Names @ 17 Nov 2023 16:55)

We tried the DMZ with hezbollah the Un resolution 1701 states that Hezbollah shouldn't enter the buffer zone
In reality they are there now provoking us now the reason Lebanon isn't back to the stone age is because we are busy in Gaza but I bet up until January we will be done with Gaza and then we will go for Hezbollah it will be much harder we will have much more casualties but its necessary.

We can't live under rain of rockets every time they feel like its simply not acceptable.

I am not Kindergarten Teacher, if they go back to terror there should be a price for every rockets.
1 rocket = 1 building demolished.
50 rockets = 100 building demolished
100 rockets = 500 building demolished.

This is a good plan in my opinion we can tell them to evacuate before we bomb so there wont be any casualties.
they will know the price for their rockets and the people of Gaza will eventually rise up on them.

Check how russia dealt with chenchnia.

Which is why I said , a one state solution makes sense and they have to be out.
Do if you damn and damn if you don't

What you are proposing is a constant rebuild and destroy and rebuild and destroy Gaza and their Palestinian population.
Sooner or later you will be sanctioned to the ground.

Might as well solve the problem once and for all at the moment and normalize / rebuild relationships in the future.
Your plan is worst than Apartheid, because you fully know well that they will come back in a different mound.

Your plan is a slow and painful genocide towards the Palestinians.
Do them a favor and chase them out .

Quote (WhiteSouned @ 17 Nov 2023 16:57)
What works for Singapore won’t work for the Middle East. The mentality is different.

I agree in a sense , but some policies can be reviewed and adapted if it makes sense.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Nov 17 2023 03:03am
Nov 17 2023 03:07am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 17 Nov 2023 11:02)
Which is why I said , a one state solution makes sense and they have to be out.
Do if you damn and damn if you do.

What you are proposing is a constant rebuild and destroy and rebuild and destroy Gaza and their Palestinian population.
Sooner or later you will be sanctioned to the ground.

Might as well solve the problem once and for all at the moment and normalize / rebuild relationships in the future.
Your plan is worst than Apartheid, because you fully know well that they will come back in a different mound.

Your plan is a slow and painful genocide towards the Palestinians.
Do them a favor and chase them out .

I agree in a sense , but some policies can be reviewed and adapted if it makes sense.

So now targeting building is genocide?
either take responsibility or keep rebuilding.

This is the Middle East language, that you simply can't comprehend.
Why didn't Hezbollah hit Israel since 2006? but it does now?
because we hit them so hard, they are still rebuilding areas in Beirut.
now they are allowing themselve to push because we are busy in the south... like sharks that smell blood.

If Sweden was my neighbor, I wouldn't have problems trust me.
Gold: 22,164.69
Nov 17 2023 03:09am
Quote (Many_Names @ Nov 17 2023 02:55am)

Weird how it was an acceptable status quo up until a non-rocket attack happened and actually killed massive amounts of people. The obvious conclusion is that the rockets aren't the threat, an army of hamas raiders crossing the border is.
What's on the border with Lebanon? Is it a series of fortifications, minefields, gun emplacements, barbed wire, electrified fences, walls, guard posts and artillery? Because that's what has defined the korean DMZ.

Hamas was able to kill 1200 people because all they needed was their normal small arms and civilian vehicles plus some tin snips to cut an undefended fence. They just crossed into Israel on Israeli highways and used them to retreat again. There were no deadly obstacles, no minefields to cross, no anti-air guns to shoot down paragliders, no electric fences to defuse, no guards to spot them and order artillery barrages on their massed forces. Israel's line of defense against a ground invasion is less than most American suburbs and gated communities.
Nov 17 2023 03:23am
Quote (Many_Names @ 17 Nov 2023 17:07)
A. So now targeting building is genocide?
either take responsibility or keep rebuilding.

B. This is the Middle East language, that you simply can't comprehend.
C. Why didn't Hezbollah hit Israel since 2006? but it does now?
because we hit them so hard, they are still rebuilding areas in Beirut.
D. now they are allowing themselve to push because we are busy in the south... like sharks that smell blood.
F. If Sweden was my neighbor, I wouldn't have problems trust me.

A. Buildings have civilians.

B. You don't need to Know Middle East Language to comprehend basic human instincts, Nationalism , Cultural / Religious Chauvinism to comprehend and make a logical and coherent statement.

C. Hezbollah is in Lebanon, they have their " own " country which you are not exactly infringing upon apart from maybe some lands that you kind of taken which is a small amount.

D. Of course they will push while you are busy pushing down south , they believe that those lands are theirs and it is their right to take them back. Opportunistic Actors.

F. That is incoherent to me, why would you put Sweden as an example when you realize that everyone that is surrounding you are Muslim Zealots, obviously if Sweden is your neighbor you wouldn't have a problem, Hell if Japan is your neighbor your citizens will be having a hell of a good time going there for holidays buying cool electronics , Anime and Manga and the newest release of JRPG with discounts.

And I do hope you don't reply , if you don't want to get bombed don't support Hamas as a government, that is a rather naive take.

This post was edited by Hamsterbaby on Nov 17 2023 03:25am
Gold: 0.00
Nov 17 2023 03:24am
Quote (Goomshill @ Nov 17 2023 11:09am)
Weird how it was an acceptable status quo up until a non-rocket attack happened and actually killed massive amounts of people. The obvious conclusion is that the rockets aren't the threat, an army of hamas raiders crossing the border is.
What's on the border with Lebanon? Is it a series of fortifications, minefields, gun emplacements, barbed wire, electrified fences, walls, guard posts and artillery? Because that's what has defined the korean DMZ.

Hamas was able to kill 1200 people because all they needed was their normal small arms and civilian vehicles plus some tin snips to cut an undefended fence. They just crossed into Israel on Israeli highways and used them to retreat again. There were no deadly obstacles, no minefields to cross, no anti-air guns to shoot down paragliders, no electric fences to defuse, no guards to spot them and order artillery barrages on their massed forces. Israel's line of defense against a ground invasion is less than most American suburbs and gated communities.

We did had an ever-ending discussion in Israel about that status quo. After 7/10 this discussion came to an end. We all agree that it is impossible to live like that. The missiles, the raiders, all need to disappear.
Border with Lebanon is the same joke as the border with Gaza. In some sense even worst. My friend’s balcony is about 100 m from a Lebanese house.. and a Hizbullah post.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15845855865875881177Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll