d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev15835845855865871965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Dec 24 2020 05:22pm
Quote (kenw @ Dec 24 2020 11:20pm)
You claim they manufactured covid to catapult this Great Reset yet provide absolutely no proof. Yeah, you see world economic forum and you suddenly assume one world government somehow . Stop going from C to Z and think rationally .

CHANGE THE SUBJECT , cuz i proved you wrong, dont expect more responses from me, your are so brainwashed with lies you cant even see facts in front of your face out of they're own mouth cuz you went on google and found something stating that 'THE GREAT RESET' is a conspiracy theory LOL , seriously im done responding to you , clueless as ever

Most of you sheep still think china hasnt corrupted most of the u.s government and hasnt dam near fully infiltrated the country ...

all the facts are out there thats why half the world has woken up, the only ones who havent woken up are the ones who take the medias word and do not research themselves

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 24 2020 05:23pm
Gold: 1,005.00
Dec 24 2020 05:23pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 24 2020 06:20pm)
bro they are at the world economic forum discussing it all, my god you didnt even watch the video, quit being SHEEP, seriouisly you dont even know how to do some of your own research, it literally takes 2 minutes to find the videos and the information on they're website

man you believe anything google or mainstream media tells you, what a sheep you are
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
SERIOUSLY NOBODY CAN BE THIS CLUELESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5pxhSnDr4U

Global Reset term isn't synonymous to one world government . I swear you guys saw the word global and legit lost your mind with myriads of conspiracies playing out in your heads. Seek therapy .
Dec 24 2020 05:24pm
Quote (kenw @ Dec 24 2020 11:23pm)
Global Reset term isn't synonymous to one world government . I swear you guys saw the word global and legit lost your mind with myriads of conspiracies playing out in your heads. Seek therapy .

listen man, you just told me GREAT RESET was a conspriacy theory, i just proved you wrong, and 10 seconds later your going to tell me what 'THE GREAT RESET' IS ??????? my god man just stop so embarrassing

literally a few minutes ago u said it was a conspiracy theory, now what are you saying something that contradicts you conspiracy theory statement now ? please bro i dont need any 'facts' from you lol

seriously go research

1st they took over the United States printing of money, and created the FEDERAL RESERVE, then you have IMF the global banks they control, now they want to control all countries IMPORTS - EXPORTS, and they are trying to move us from FOSSIL FUELS TO ALTERNATIVE ENERGY WHICH THEY WOULD CONTROL, and they want a one world govenrment, you can say this is NOT TRUE all you want, but maybe you should do some RESEARCH

PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 24 2020 05:27pm
Dec 24 2020 05:26pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 24 2020 06:22pm)
CHANGE THE SUBJECT , cuz i proved you wrong, dont expect more responses from me, your are so brainwashed with lies you cant even see facts in front of your face out of they're own mouth cuz you went on google and found something stating that 'THE GREAT RESET' is a conspiracy theory LOL , seriously im done responding to you , clueless as ever

all the facts are out there thats why half the world has woken up, the only ones who havent woken up are the ones who take the medias word and do not research themselves

Still haven't provided proof that the global elites manufactured covid to start this One World government . I would run away too because you have nothing just like widespread voter fraud allegation .
Dec 24 2020 05:27pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 24 2020 06:24pm)
listen man, you just told me GREAT RESET was a conspriacy theory, i just proved you wrong, and 10 seconds later your going to tell me what 'THE GREAT RESET' IS ??????? my god man just stop so embarrassing

literally a few minutes ago u said it was a conspiracy theory, now what are you saying something that contradicts you conspiracy theory statement now ? please bro i dont need any 'facts' from you lol

You twist the term coined Global Reset to mean the global elites are trying to get rid of Trump. You haven't provided proof just spewing random thoughts like you usually do.
Dec 24 2020 05:27pm
Quote (kenw @ Dec 24 2020 11:26pm)
Still haven't provided proof that the global elites manufactured covid to start this One World government . I would run away too because you have nothing just like widespread voter fraud allegation .

i proved your statement about the global reset was false, that should be enough for you to go do some research, its not my job to debunk every stupid statement u make
GO RESEARCH, use your brain, LOGICAL THINKING
Dec 24 2020 05:29pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 24 2020 06:27pm)
i proved your statement about the global reset was false, that should be enough for you to go do some research, its not my job to debunk every stupid statement u make
GO RESEARCH, use your brain, LOGICAL THINKING

Again deliberately not answering the question :lol:
Gold: 0.00
Dec 24 2020 05:31pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ 24 Dec 2020 18:06)
attack my grammar while ignoring the facts that i stated, im use to it , liberals do that often
-----------------------------------------------------

ITALY: CONFIRMED BY ITALIAN HEALTH SERVICE: False positives to Covid19 test as diagnosis are 95%. Legal cases started against testing under charges of fraud to procure public funding, false alarm, ideological false, and manslaughter.

https://twitter.com/robinmonotti/status/1331500903564775426?s=19

ITALIAN SCIENTISTS INCLUDING NOBEL CANDIDATE 2018 TEST KIWI WITH RAPID ANTIGEN & GET A POSITIVE TEST.
FULL VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUho8ERIhws&feature=emb_logo

Im ignoring your baseless facts that is obviously fear mongering conspiracy theories used to scar shils like you and Tim Pool.
Dec 24 2020 05:35pm
Posting this again. Literally it's as if I've been darkheads best friend for years after reading this. Imagine having 90% of your thought process based on a few paragraphs.

-----

The conspiracy theory of the Great Reset first spread following the initiative's announcement.[2] It spread in response to the plan alleging that "global financial elites" and world leaders have planned a pandemic, deliberately letting loose the coronavirus to cause the conditions that will allow a restructuring of the world's governments. It alleges that the main goals of the Great Reset are to take global political and economic control by instating a Marxist totalitarian regime and by extension, the New World Order.[2][7][18] It is claimed that such a regime would abolish personal ownership and property rights, send the military into cities, impose mandatory vaccination, and create isolation camps for people who resist.[15][20] Examples claimed by proponents as evidence of a conspiracy include a 2016 WEF piece describing what life might be like in 2030, Joe Biden's campaign slogan "Build Back Better", and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's September 2020 speech. According to The Daily Dot, this is merely discourse illustrating how to create a more just and sustainable world.[11][18] In some variations of the theory, US President Donald Trump is the only world leader keeping the scheme from happening, based on a video from August 2020 which has been viewed over three million times.[2][3]

Following the spread of the now-viral September 2020 speech by Trudeau,[3] in which he speaks about the Agenda 2030 goals, a conspiracy theory was spread via far-right internet personalities and groups, some also supporting the QAnon conspiracy theory, and conservative political commentators including Canadians Maxime Bernier and Ezra Levant.[2][15][11] "The elites want Covid-19 lockdowns to usher in a 'Great Reset' and that should terrify you," said Tucker Carlson on a November 17 Fox News broadcast.[11] In the same month, Candace Owens saw the Great Reset as an attempt to "implement Communist policies", while Fox pundit Laura Ingraham claimed it was a ruse to "force radical social and economic change across the continents".[21] Glenn Beck claims it is an attempt to enforce restrictions inspired by the Nazis.[22] In October, a chain email spread, claiming to be from a member of a non-existent committee within the Liberal Party of Canada, and was picked up by QAnon-associated groups.[20]

It has also been disseminated by Russian propaganda outlets. According to Oliver Kamm, in an article for the CapX website: "The propaganda apparatus of the Putin regime has for many months published wild allegations from obscure bloggers that the Great Reset is code for oligarchs to amass wealth and control populations."[23]

The conspiracy theory lacks sufficient and reliable evidence.[3][23] Flaws with the conspiracy theory include: that the WEF lacks authority to tell countries what to do; that politicians planned the COVID-19 pandemic, that they have formed a secret cabal, or that they are using the COVID-19 pandemic to destroy the global market-based economy.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 24 2020 05:44pm
ken
were you a popper barb on classic useast like...
idk
7-10 years ago?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15835845855865871965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll