d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev15758596061307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3.00
Apr 23 2023 04:57am
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 05:54am)
Unverifiable statements are not proof, be on your merry way.

:rofl:

Meanwhile you say God doesn't exist
Gold: 17,384.69
Apr 23 2023 05:47am
Quote (SP00K @ 23 Apr 2023 12:57)

Source ?
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 23 2023 05:56am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 10:57pm)

Someone made it up.
It ain't my job to prove of disprove your fantasy story for you. And until you demonstrate otherwise then that's what it shall remain.

Also there are numerous arguments and examples that have been provided here in this thread, look them up. If for example Bible says the world is around 6000 years old I provide evidence that is bullshit through, carbon dating, rock formations, layers of the earth, historical records etc. All you got is Bible told me so therefore its true argument. So either get busy or sayonara.
Apr 23 2023 06:06am
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 06:56am)
Someone made it up.
It ain't my job to prove of disprove your fantasy story for you. And until you demonstrate otherwise then that's what it shall remain.

Also there are numerous arguments and examples that have been provided here in this thread, look them up. If for example Bible says the world is around 6000 years old I provide evidence that is bullshit through, carbon dating, rock formations, layers of the earth, historical records etc. All you got is Bible told me so therefore its true argument. So either get busy or sayonara.

Once you make the claim that God does not exist the burden is on you. My proof is the bible. If you choose to pretend to be agnostic then that's on you.

Considering a valid argument hasn't been provided in thousands of years I doubt a d2jsp thread with memes from an edge lord on discord will prove otherwise.

No idea why you would bring up young earth creation theory.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2023 06:16am
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 03:25pm)
I am working and being productive unlike you who spends posting fallacious esseys and expects others to read your walls of text. After asking hundreds of times and constantly being evaded from giving proof by incredulous Christians like yourself you might forgive me for not bothering. I'll give others a chance to actually form a rational counter argument. Maybe if I am bored but atm you are low priority.

Oh please, all you do is disregard all evidence presented to you without even refuting them. All your arguments are not even your own. You actually intend to post memes and present them as your argument? It's laughable at best.

Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 04:27pm)
I didn't forget I just didnt bother. Already explained how you are a low priority. The statement about me doing research on the bible has a key operational word in there "extensive" I guess illiterate people will just gloss over and make assumptions.
I dont spend doing "extensive" research for the simple fact that it's mostly been done by others, one doesn't need to spend years proving basic astronomy like the earth spinning around the sun.. The research I do engage in doesn't take very long for example I can identify contradictions or logical fallacies by simply comparing verses.

For more elaborate proof and evidence such as global flood or age of the planet can be determined though scientific data, experiments and historic records. You just take the entire story at face value and call others trolls when they point out your many fallacies. Christians are the trolls rofl. I half expect one of you to come out one day and instead admitting defeat like a humble person but with a timely " jk haha was just trolling all along"

You say that we're a low priority and yet you keep on returning here. I can very easily keep this up for another decade if need be. The thing is, I did do extensive research on the Bible along with so many others. Anyone who is actually serious about research will find the Bible viable and trustworthy.

You've shown you are not interested in evidence. You've been reduced to posting memes and trying to present them as arguments. It's laughable at best.

Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 09:56pm)
Someone made it up.

It is your job actually. Is that not why you made this thread in the first place? Try to disprove the resurrection from ever happening and crumble all of Christianity along with it.

Does it say the Earth is 6,000 Years old? The way I see it if the Earth is 6,000 Years old or if the Earth is Billions of Years old, I don't know and I don't care. The age of the Earth isn't going to weigh in on what I decide to eat tomorrow, nor will it impact how sinful I am.
Apr 23 2023 06:33am
Quote (SP00K @ 23 Apr 2023 14:06)
My proof is the bible.

Bible's genocides (there are severals) are not a proof of that god exists, but more like man madness is nothing new.

This is said, you have your opinion...Freedom is essential.
And... I guess it is not like because you are marked for the rest of your life so you can continue to pretend it's all true to not lose face ^_^
Apr 23 2023 06:37am
Quote (Meanwhile @ Apr 23 2023 07:33am)
Bible's genocides (there are severals) are not a proof of that god exists, but more like man madness is nothing new.

This is said, you have your opinion...Freedom is essential.
And... I guess it is not like because you are marked for the rest of your life so you can continue to pretend it's all true to not lose face ^_^

Thanks man I'll write this down
Gold: 0.69
Apr 23 2023 06:38am
atheism plus or atheism+

this phenomenon began close to a decade or so ago. atheists started forming alliances with other groups. anyone can belong except christians. heck they even claim islam at times (even though islam will not have a thing to do with it). whats next? the map community?
seems the hatred with God/Jesus/christians has no limits.

we even see it here
meanwhile <3 addone
Apr 23 2023 06:58am
Quote (TiStuff @ 23 Apr 2023 14:38)
atheism plus or atheism+

this phenomenon began close to a decade or so ago. atheists started forming alliances with other groups. anyone can belong except christians. heck they even claim islam at times (even though islam will not have a thing to do with it). whats next? the map community?
seems the hatred with God/Jesus/christians has no limits.

we even see it here
meanwhile <3 addone

Imagine praising Jesus and Trump at the same time...
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 23 2023 01:55pm
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 24 2023 12:06am)
Once you make the claim that God does not exist the burden is on you. My proof is the bible. If you choose to pretend to be agnostic then that's on you.

Considering a valid argument hasn't been provided in thousands of years I doubt a d2jsp thread with memes from an edge lord on discord will prove otherwise.

No idea why you would bring up young earth creation theory.

For thousands of years not one of you has been able to prove existence of God including the concept of God. Burnt toast and crying statues don't count unfortunately. Cavemen who didn't understand the world invented gods to explain away why and how things happened. You still assume the notion that people owe you an explanation for the unknown. We don't and wouldn't need to disprove if you didn't invent the idea in the first place.
I get it you are scared of the unknown and want to make it easier by just pegging it to some magical sky wizard.

Science and logic has explained many mysteries of this universe not all of course. We have working hypothesis and theories and consistent laws which seem to work so far. We can examine the bible and find numerous inconsistencies and disprove many of its claims. We only entertain the idea because we want to see if it holds any water. Unfortunately for you it doesn't.
You will find many of those examples like the age of the earth or Noah's flood story are works of fiction because we have actual evidence not anecdotal story book which. It's like building a case for and against and every decade it's looking worse and worse for christian religion. All you got is circular reasoning that it's the bible. Bible is an interesting story book but that's it it's just that a story.

You can blindly take it at face value and try to brainwash through promises but people deserve the facts and not just mere "just believe" sales pitch.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15758596061307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll