d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Official Joe Biden 2020 Thread
Prev157585960611036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,404.67
Apr 25 2020 12:49pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 25 Apr 2020 20:35)
Trump hired a hooker. how is that the craziest standard? Clinton got a blow job in the oval office of the White House.

you are so demonizing and careless with your statements. you try so hard to make republicans look bad, that you are unable to see that your accusations are "your" actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9N3eKTzQdY

I do think that the Lewinsky affair would have sunk Clinton's candidacy had it occurred in 92 while he was just the nominee.
Him being an elected, popular and relatively successful president in the middle of his 2nd and thus last term surely played a role in getting away with his oral office escapades.
Gold: 5,356.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 25 2020 01:24pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Apr 25 2020 02:49pm)
I do think that the Lewinsky affair would have sunk Clinton's candidacy had it occurred in 92 while he was just the nominee.
Him being an elected, popular and relatively successful president in the middle of his 2nd and thus last term surely played a role in getting away with his oral office escapades.

for the time, maybe. things were a bit different back then. it's hard to make a comparison though because of what happened.

for one, it couldn't have happened in the White House with a WH staffer if he was just a nominee. so if he was just boinking some random hooker before he was even nominee, like Trump was, i wouldn't see the issue.
in hind-sight, i'm still not sure i would have seen it as "drastic". that is... until Clinton started handing out high-paying jobs for silence, and having documents deleted to save face from investigation.

a lot of this comes down to how the other party is acting. in Trump's case, it was never about rape, it was about campaign finance violation. which is a whole different topic to get into.

we could correlate Biden closer to Kavanaugh. except there were some off-the-wall accusations towards him from some discrediting people.
the only accusation that seemed legit and worth following at first, was uncorroborated. no 3rd party mentioned was able to remember things the way the accuser did. can't really say it's a false claim, but that certainly makes it hard to say the claim is true.

i don't know much of the accusations against Biden yet, so i won't pretend i do, but i'm hearing the accusations against Biden are getting some corroborating supporting evidence to the claims.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 25 2020 01:54pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 25 Apr 2020 20:35)
Trump hired a hooker. how is that the craziest standard? Clinton got a blow job in the oval office of the White House.

you are so demonizing and careless with your statements. you try so hard to make republicans look bad, that you are unable to see that your accusations are "your" actions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9N3eKTzQdY

you actually think that's it? he hired a hooker once, what's the big deal? he had multiple credible rape allegations against him, amongst them from one of his ex wives:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations

he had unprotected sex with several women while his wife was pregnant, he deliberately walked into teenagers' (!) dressing rooms to see them naked during his pageants, and he was good friends with epstein and attended his sex parties, even when he was the only 'guest'...

i don't have to try to make him, and those that constantly tout 'family values' and still support him look bad. the facts do that, and that you think that is not an unprecedented and crazy low standard for a president, you're fooling yourself...
Gold: 22,164.69
Apr 25 2020 01:59pm
So fun fact. When Avenatti pimped Julie Swetnicks hoax to the press during the Kavanaugh hearings, CNN gave him 35 full minutes onscreen coverage across three primetime shows. Even though it took Goomshill on jsp about 5 minutes of googling her name to identify she was a con artist (and Avenatti. Lol.)

current time spent onscreen talking about tara reade is expressed the same in hours, minutes and seconds

/e oh nvm looks like they just got fucking MJ Lee of all hacks to talk about it on air for a few minutes now. Good god, of course its her

This post was edited by Goomshill on Apr 25 2020 02:04pm
Apr 25 2020 02:40pm
Quote (fender @ Apr 25 2020 03:54pm)
you actually think that's it? he hired a hooker once, what's the big deal? he had multiple credible rape allegations against him, amongst them from one of his ex wives:

he had unprotected sex with several women while his wife was pregnant, he deliberately walked into teenagers' (!) dressing rooms to see them naked during his pageants, and he was good friends with epstein and attended his sex parties, even when he was the only 'guest'...

i don't have to try to make him, and those that constantly tout 'family values' and still support him look bad. the facts do that, and that you think that is not an unprecedented and crazy low standard for a president, you're fooling yourself...

Ivana Trump (1989)

Ivana and Donald Trump in 1985
Ivana Trump and Donald Trump married in 1977.[3] Ivana stated in a deposition taken in 1989, during their divorce proceedings, that Donald had visited her plastic surgeon following which he had expressed anger and ripped out hair from her scalp.[1] Donald said the allegation was "obviously false".[3] The book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald Trump (1993), by Harry Hurt III, described the alleged attack as a "violent assault" during which Donald attacked Ivana sexually.[3] According to the book, Ivana later confided to some of her friends that Donald had raped her.[3] In a statement given just before the publication of Hurt's book, and included in the book, Ivana said:

[O]n one occasion during 1989, Mr. Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage. As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited towards me, was absent. I referred to this as a "rape", but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

— Ivana Trump[3][1]
The Trumps' divorce was granted in December 1990[20] on grounds that Donald's treatment of Ivana, including his affair with Marla Maples, was "cruel and inhuman".[3][21][22] According to Trump's lawyer, Jay Goldberg, this was based on Trump having been seen in public with Marla Maples in 1990.[20] Their settlement had a confidentiality clause preventing Ivana discussing the marriage or the divorce.[4][1] In 1992, Trump sued Ivana for not honoring a gag clause in their divorce agreement by disclosing facts about him in her best-selling book, and Trump won a gag order.[25][26][27]

Years later, Ivana said she and Donald "are the best of friends".[1] In a July 2015 campaign endorsement, Ivana said: "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit."[2][28]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/behind-the-scenes-the-night-trump-partied-at-mar-a-lago-with-jeffrey-epstein-and-nfl-cheerleaders/2019/07/17/64be823c-a8c6-11e9-9214-246e594de5d5_story.html
One former Bills cheerleader who spoke on the condition of anonymity to protect her privacy recalled that Trump invited the cheerleaders to spend the night at Mar-a-Lago and that about 15 or 20 did so, sharing bedrooms all over the house.

“By the end of the night, Donald Trump was throwing people in the pool, but I think it was all in good fun,” said the former cheerleader, who said she steered clear of the host. “It looks crazier in the video than it was. We were young, we were in our 20s, we were having fun. We didn’t know he was going to be president of the United States.”

Other women pictured in the video could not be reached or declined to comment.

Tom McMillen, a former NBA player who served as a Democratic member of Congress from Maryland from 1987 to 1993 and attended the gathering, said the cheerleaders were present because the party was “NFL-themed,” but he added that it was a large and diverse crowd.

In the footage of the party, McMillen can be seen entering the gathering just behind Epstein.

i will state that the walking into pageants during undressing is creepy af. and that is something that Trump has bragged about being able to do.
most of your claims are blown out of proportion, or were drastically misinterpreted by media.
your claims about republicans as a whole are still false and demonizing.
Apr 25 2020 04:34pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 25 Apr 2020 22:40)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/behind-the-scenes-the-night-trump-partied-at-mar-a-lago-with-jeffrey-epstein-and-nfl-cheerleaders/2019/07/17/64be823c-a8c6-11e9-9214-246e594de5d5_story.html

i will state that the walking into pageants during undressing is creepy af. and that is something that Trump has bragged about being able to do.
most of your claims are blown out of proportion, or were drastically misinterpreted by media.
your claims about republicans as a whole are still false and demonizing.

so you finally concede it's not just that he hired a hooker once?

seriously, you can pivot all you want - the facts speak for themselves. your attempts to downplay his behaviour don't refute my point that trump set whole new standards in terms of sexual misconduct and indecency. the fact that you're even trying to suggest that's not true is outright pathetic.
as to my point about republicans, you know as well as me which party constantly touts 'family values' - and then listens to serial sexual abusers (on fox news), supports child molesters like roy moore, and puts a scumbags like trump in power.

so by all means, get offended by my descriptions, try to cherry pick the few passages that look 'good' to you about one of the many credible rape accusations against trump (while ignoring the detailed descriptions and reports made before the cases were settled and the women were silenced, roger ailes style) but don't fool yourself into thinking it's not obvious what you're doing there and why.
Apr 25 2020 05:30pm
Quote (fender @ Apr 25 2020 06:34pm)
so you finally concede it's not just that he hired a hooker once?

seriously, you can pivot all you want - the facts speak for themselves. your attempts to downplay his behaviour don't refute my point that trump set whole new standards in terms of sexual misconduct and indecency. the fact that you're even trying to suggest that's not true is outright pathetic.
as to my point about republicans, you know as well as me which party constantly touts 'family values' - and then listens to serial sexual abusers (on fox news), supports child molesters like roy moore, and puts a scumbags like trump in power.

so by all means, get offended by my descriptions, try to cherry pick the few passages that look 'good' to you about one of the many credible rape accusations against trump (while ignoring the detailed descriptions and reports made before the cases were settled and the women were silenced, roger ailes style) but don't fool yourself into thinking it's not obvious what you're doing there and why.

i don't plan to defend him on things i have issues with. so i won't.

i'd like to see your evidence for "many credible rape accusations". you pointed to a wiki article with hyperbolic unproven claims, and pretended they were all true and corroborated, although you were unable to point to such substantiated evidence
i went through the sources of your link, and found credible testimonial evidence to suggest against the accusations "that you made". within minutes because these accusations were that sloppily misrepresented by media. (and you)
why did i agree with 1 accusation but not the others? because 1 was seemingly true. that is all

it's still funny that you are trying to make "Biden's" issues a "republican" fault. you point to 1 republican name (that i don't even know), and ignore that Biden is a democrat and so was Clinton, and there are likely thousands of sexual predators within both sides of the isle.
this isn't a left or right issue. it's just an issue.

if you have something credible, that's fine. but saying "Trump raped his wife", when the very statement in question also stated it wasn't in a literal sense, (as shown above) only shows that you are only looking for "gotcha titles" and not actually trying to solve any issue.
Apr 25 2020 05:44pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 26 Apr 2020 01:30)

i'd like to see your evidence for "many credible rape accusations". you pointed to a wiki article with hyperbolic unproven claims, and pretended they were all true and corroborated, although you were unable to point to such substantiated evidence
i went through the sources of your link, and found credible testimonial evidence to suggest against the accusations "that you made". within minutes because these accusations were that sloppily misrepresented by media. (and you)
why did i agree with 1 accusation but not the others? because 1 was seemingly true. that is all

it's still funny that you are trying to make "Biden's" issues a "republican" fault. you point to 1 republican name (that i don't even know), and ignore that Biden is a democrat and so was Clinton, and there are likely thousands of sexual predators within both sides of the isle.

if you have something credible, that's fine. but saying "Trump raped his wife", when the very statement in question also stated it wasn't in a literal sense, (as shown above) only shows that you are only looking for "gotcha titles" and not actually trying to solve any issue.

literally every single thing in that post is a strawman, lol.

i never said or even just suggested biden's conduct was a republican problem, learn to read, seriously. i actually said that it SHOULD end his candidacy if true. all i said is that trump and his voters / defenders have set the bar so incredibly low (and pointed out the additional hypocrisy given their 'family values' label), that he might just get away with it.

it's mindblowing to me that stating such an obvious fact triggers you into such insane pivot sprees...
Gold: 57.00
Apr 25 2020 05:48pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ 25 Apr 2020 19:30)

he’s still mad Barnie surrendered again

and he’s still furious that no Americans give a shit about the political opinions that his foreign voyeur, descendant of goebbels self has
Apr 25 2020 05:50pm
Quote (fender @ Apr 25 2020 07:44pm)
literally every single thing in that post is a strawman, lol.

i never said or even just suggested biden's conduct was a republican problem, learn to read, seriously. i actually said that it SHOULD end his candidacy if true. all i said is that trump and his voters / defenders have set the bar so incredibly low (and pointed out the additional hypocrisy given their 'family values' label), that he might just get away with it.

it's mindblowing to me that stating such an obvious fact triggers you into such insane pivot sprees...

i'll take it that you are unable to substantiate your claims of rape then. you can't call something a strawman just because you are unable to comprehend it.
Quote (fender @ Apr 25 2020 11:04am)
ummm... it doesn't have to be a pattern to be disqualifying IF true. i mean, at least it should be for a democrat. that republicans don't care about decency and family values, and that they really don't mind rapists in powerful positions, is well established of course...

that said, given the crazy standards trump set in that regard there shouldn't be a single cultists who seriously wants a proper investigation of this, and given how overwhelming covid-19 is as an issue, he might just get away with it - which is awful. crazy times really...

you are already setting the narrative to demonize anyone who speaks out against Biden.

i am encouraging you to bring actual evidence. you are demonizing people hoping that will invalidate their evidence.

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Apr 25 2020 05:51pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev157585960611036Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll