d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Andy Ngo
Prev1575859606172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 9 2019 07:24am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 06:16am)
On the right track? The Trump administration has overseen a huge rollback of trans rights. Are you fucking serious? Unless by 'on the right track' you mean on the track towards oppression and social cleansing.

Trans people are becoming accepted much faster than gay people were

Trump does not stand in the way not really violence by Antifa does though. You see it on forums you see it on youtube you see it covered by popular conservative voices. They are linking antifa violence to trans people by the videos and stories they post

that slows down general acceptance because it paints the picture that they are dangerous which is what hardcore conservatives always do

and Antifa is handing them that. Trans people associating with Antifa are handing them that

condemn the violence, stop looking for it, stop excusing it, stop sending trans young people out there to get involved with it because it's actually hurting trans people

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 9 2019 07:24am
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 9 2019 07:30am
my favorite part of any TransTankie thread is the exodus of supporters.

you're on a self made island with a few nutjobs. when all you needed to do was make some concessions and be a bit more reasonable.

i'll say it for perhaps the 20th time now, you're the worst thing for the ANTIFA movement and trans rights this site, or any site you're on, has ever seen. you are a toxic member who seems only fit to push potential allies away.

this new take that ANTIFA members have a right to not be recorded in public spaces is one of the more silly things you've come up with. im glad to see beo is now pushed into the correct position, that you're a pack of entitled noodle arms more fit for a house toilet papering than an actual political movement.

fascim is a real danger, and it's threat level grows based on hyperbolic out of touch with reality people such as yourself. you're a large part of the problem. at this point all i can wonder is what will be your breaking point, a proud boy fist to your teeth or a few months in a jail cell? would even those shake this fantasy that you call your life? probably not.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2019 07:34am
Quote (Beowulf @ 9 Jul 2019 14:24)
Trans people are becoming accepted much faster than gay people were

Trump does not stand in the way not really violence by Antifa does though. You see it on forums you see it on youtube you see it covered by popular conservative voices. They are linking antifa violence to trans people by the videos and stories they post

that slows down general acceptance because it paints the picture that they are dangerous which is what hardcore conservatives always do

and Antifa is handing them that. Trans people associating with Antifa are handing them that

condemn the violence, stop looking for it, stop excusing it, stop sending trans young people out there to get involved with it because it's actually hurting trans people

Just like you're hurting native American rights by shitting on one of the few groups willing to stand up for you.

Don't fucking tell me what's good for my community. I deal with the fucking fash day in and day out. I know their rhetoric and where it comes from and it ain't got shit to do with antifa. Nobody is saying 'I thought trans people were ok but now I see there's one here who is in antifa so fuck all the trans people'. The people pushing the anti trans rhetoric are the fucking youtubers who are often linked to right wing and libertarian think tanks or, in extreme cases, fascist orgs. The people who hate trans people would hate them whether or not one shows up in black bloc and fuck you for saying otherwise. Fucking victim blaming and tone policing and shit. You're not even close to a progressive and it's people like you who harm civil rights movements. Cos you're too busy trying to kowtow to the delicate sensibilities of reactionaries to actually stand up for people who need it. Like I said earlier - you're a run of the mill centrist bootlicker and all you do is enable the people who fuck over yours and mine.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2019 07:36am
Quote (thesnipa @ 9 Jul 2019 14:30)
my favorite part of any TransTankie thread is the exodus of supporters.

you're on a self made island with a few nutjobs. when all you needed to do was make some concessions and be a bit more reasonable.

i'll say it for perhaps the 20th time now, you're the worst thing for the ANTIFA movement and trans rights this site, or any site you're on, has ever seen. you are a toxic member who seems only fit to push potential allies away.

this new take that ANTIFA members have a right to not be recorded in public spaces is one of the more silly things you've come up with. im glad to see beo is now pushed into the correct position, that you're a pack of entitled noodle arms more fit for a house toilet papering than an actual political movement.

fascim is a real danger, and it's threat level grows based on hyperbolic out of touch with reality people such as yourself. you're a large part of the problem. at this point all i can wonder is what will be your breaking point, a proud boy fist to your teeth or a few months in a jail cell? would even those shake this fantasy that you call your life? probably not.

They have no legal right not to be recorded in public. But they have a moral right if their safety is threatened to protect themselves. I'm done talking on antifa. People in here too fucking right-wing tbh. Find me some real leftists pls. This place has gone further right than ever.
Gold: 57.00
Jul 9 2019 07:36am
oh dear the pale pasty privileged lefty ‘scaly’ is lecturing minorities again on “how they should behave” :wacko:
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 9 2019 07:38am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 07:36am)
They have no legal right not to be recorded in public. But they have a moral right if their safety is threatened to protect themselves. I'm done talking on antifa. People in here too fucking right-wing tbh. Find me some real leftists pls. This place has gone further right than ever.

"i am not the one who has drastically moved, it is dozens of other people"

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 07:36am)

from "i need to research native issues" to "that's fucking dumb" at a pic posted of a real protest with people actually putting it on the line.

Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 07:34am)
Just like you're hurting native American rights by shitting on one of the few groups willing to stand up for you.

Don't fucking tell me what's good for my community. I deal with the fucking fash day in and day out. I know their rhetoric and where it comes from and it ain't got shit to do with antifa. Nobody is saying 'I thought trans people were ok but now I see there's one here who is in antifa so fuck all the trans people'. The people pushing the anti trans rhetoric are the fucking youtubers who are often linked to right wing and libertarian think tanks or, in extreme cases, fascist orgs. The people who hate trans people would hate them whether or not one shows up in black bloc and fuck you for saying otherwise. Fucking victim blaming and tone policing and shit. You're not even close to a progressive and it's people like you who harm civil rights movements. Cos you're too busy trying to kowtow to the delicate sensibilities of reactionaries to actually stand up for people who need it. Like I said earlier - you're a run of the mill centrist bootlicker and all you do is enable the people who fuck over yours and mine.

centrists get things accomplished.

your ilk makes it worse while taking the moral highground and agitating so you can feel like your feeble efforts have an effect beyond being a magnet for proudboys.

you are part of the problem. your efforts do nothing but exacerbate the issue.

now run back to your discord and whatever private subreddit you "bash the fash" in little one. clearly reasonable talk isn't your thing, so go enjoy the masked circle jerk.

bye Felicia.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Jul 9 2019 07:41am
Gold: 28,296.75
Jul 9 2019 07:43am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 06:34am)

Pushing out people like me is a mistake

You're like trump attacking your allies you guys post all this centrist meme shit and all these exaggerations and turn on people that have supported gay people and trans people for decades

back when it cost them their jobs and their families back when they faced significantly more violence

back when people like me were called "fag lovers" because we didn't give a shit what other people did or who they spent time with and that was back when homosexuality was being linked to preying on children and all sorts of other terrible shit by the ignorant conservative population

You're pushing away people that accepted and cared about these people long before your 8th extreme switch on jsp a year ago

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jul 9 2019 07:46am
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 9 2019 07:51am
Quote (Santara @ Jul 1 2019 07:40pm)
This thread is an unmitigated shit show.

QFT
Banned
Gold: 61.00
Jul 9 2019 07:53am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jul 9 2019 11:43pm)
Pushing out people like me is a mistake

You're like trump attacking your allies you guys post all this centrist meme shit and all these exaggerations and turn on people that have supported gay people and trans people for decades

back when it cost them their jobs and their families back when they faced significantly more violence

back when people like me were called "fag lovers" because we didn't give a shit what other people did or who they spent time with and that was back when homosexuality was being linked to preying on children and all sorts of other terrible shit by the ignorant conservative population

You're pushing away people that accepted and cared about these people long before your 8th extreme switch on jsp a year ago

pushing out the 30+ year old virgin demographic is a huge mistake guys. only difference between you and tuna belly is he went to jail for abusing women lmao, shut up retard
Gold: 290.37
Jul 9 2019 08:31am
Quote (TransTankie @ Jul 9 2019 03:34pm)

This is cringeworthy, please stop it.

You do not deal with fascists on a daily basis because they don't exist.

A handful of racists at a "national" rally does not a crisis make. Attacking reporters because you can't stop yourself from thugging it up and don't like their coverage is unacceptable.

But by all means, keep at it. I don't mind if public sentiment moves to the right.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1575859606172Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll