d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1575859606179Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 28 2012 10:37am
Quote (Aisu_aS @ Aug 28 2012 12:34pm)
I never mentioned anything about either testaments. I was going by:

Again, I could care less about the bible. To make it clear I am against organized religion as a whole and I believe that religion should play no part in Politics or any law making procedure. Nor should any religion be supported or endorsed by the government. I no longer care about the whole god vs no god argument.

...yet you participate in religious themed threads ...interesting !
Gold: 5.00
Aug 28 2012 10:39am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 28 2012 11:37am)

My participation thus far has not included any arguments for or against god.
Gold: 7,252.72
Aug 28 2012 10:42am
Quote (Aisu_aS @ Aug 28 2012 12:39pm)
My participation thus far has not included any arguments for or against god.

...your participation in these threads argues against you not caring . I can only conclude that you are in fact interested in the possibility of the existence of God but are reticent to admit it .
Aug 28 2012 10:43am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 28 2012 11:42am)
...your participation in these threads argues against you not caring . I can only conclude that you are in fact interested in the possibility of the existence of God but are reticent to admit it .

Nah, I'm interested in the possibility of plus ones, and I'm bored.

This post was edited by Aisu_aS on Aug 28 2012 10:43am
Gold: 186.16
Aug 28 2012 02:43pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Aug 28 2012 04:37pm)

Good Point, but we want him to participate and explore the possibility that he might be wrong.

This post was edited by xfrodobagginsx on Aug 28 2012 02:43pm
Gold: 55.44
Aug 28 2012 03:09pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 28 Aug 2012 22:43)
Good Point, but we want him to participate and explore the possibility that he might be wrong.

What about you explore the possibility you might be wrong ?

You can NOT find all the truth in literral interpretation of old writings that was translated many times (the bible).
I'm not saying there is no truth in the Bible... I'm saying you should keep seeking truth in your life (in other books, music, even movies), and not take all for granted, you have to check things for yourself with your senses including RATIONAL mind.
Life and mankind evolved since 2012 years.
Aug 28 2012 03:35pm
Quote (Eti_fr @ Aug 28 2012 09:09pm)
What about you explore the possibility you might be wrong ?

You can NOT find all the truth in literral interpretation of old writings that was translated many times (the bible).
I'm not saying there is no truth in the Bible... I'm saying you should keep seeking truth in your life (in other books, music, even movies), and not take all for granted, you have to check things for yourself with your senses including RATIONAL mind.
Life and mankind evolved since 2012 years.

I have explored all sides of this issue for many years. Christianity and the Bible ALWAYS prove themselves to be true. The eyewitnesses wrote the Bible. History lines up with the eyewitnesses. The eyewitnesses were willing to DIE for their faith because they saw Jesus's miracles, they saw Him crucified, beaten without mercy, stabbed with a spear, whipped mercilessly and then they saw Him perfectly fine 3 days after dying. That's why Christianity spead so fast after the resurrection. There is no other, excpet Jesus. Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer at the bottom of it to God from your heart.
Gold: 55.44
Aug 28 2012 04:04pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 28 Aug 2012 23:35)
I have explored all sides of this issue for many years.  Christianity and the Bible ALWAYS prove themselves to be true.  The eyewitnesses wrote the Bible.  History lines up with the eyewitnesses.  The eyewitnesses were willing to DIE for their faith because they saw Jesus's miracles, they saw Him crucified, beaten without mercy, stabbed with a spear, whipped mercilessly and then they saw Him perfectly fine 3 days after dying.  That's why Christianity spead so fast after the resurrection.  There is no other, excpet Jesus.  Please take the time to read this first post and pray that prayer at the bottom of it to God from your heart.

You can not prove that.
But you can prove it is impossible for a body to live again, once the brain stops working.
My grand-mother died today, and there is nothing that can bring her back in this body... She would not want too anyway, it was very old body, she was not able to talk anymore...
Who would want to come back in a body that is not working anymore ?

Jesus was resurrected spiritually long before he died, and helped the people wake up spiritually during his life.
The people he saved was spiritually saved.

Jesus said, "I have come so that you might have Life, for the ways of mortals are living death, but the Way of the Eloheim is deathless Life. The person who walks the Way I walk, though he may die, will live forever, for he cannot be overcome. Death is swallowed up in the victory of Life."

Jesus said, "You walk in mists of darkness, which is the heritage of this realm, but inside, you have a Light which burns with Eternal Fire. This will light your Way to the Eloheim."
Aug 28 2012 06:21pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 28 2012 03:43pm)

What is there for me to be wrong about? Again I never brought god into any of my posts in this topic until Widow said something. :/
Aug 28 2012 06:40pm
Quote (Eti_fr @ Aug 28 2012 10:04pm)
You can not prove that.
But you can prove it is impossible for a body to live again, once the brain stops working.
My grand-mother died today, and there is nothing that can bring her back in this body... She would not want too anyway, it was very old body, she was not able to talk anymore...
Who would want to come back in a body that is not working anymore ?

Jesus was resurrected spiritually long before he died, and helped the people wake up spiritually during his life.
The people he saved was spiritually saved.

Jesus said, "I have come so that you might have Life, for the ways of mortals are living death, but the Way of the Eloheim is deathless Life. The person who walks the Way I walk, though he may die, will live forever, for he cannot be overcome. Death is swallowed up in the victory of Life."

Jesus said, "You walk in mists of darkness, which is the heritage of this realm, but inside, you have a Light which burns with Eternal Fire. This will light your Way to the Eloheim."

Everyone knows that it's Impossible for a body to start working again once the brain stops working and then AFTER predicting their own resurrection from the dead AND AFTER predictions in the Bible that are Hundreds of years old of their own Resurrection, they rise from the dead. But Hundreds of eyewitnesses say that this is what happened along with many miracles, walking on water, healing the sick, making the blind to see, ect. The historians of His day back up the eyewitness testimony as well that He really did die on the cross and that, His followers and eyewitnesses believe that He rose from the dead. In fact, these eyewitnesses were willing to give their lives for the Gospel. That's how convinced they were that this actually happened. Most of them were killed for their faith.

Jesus never resurrected Spiritually because He never died Spiritually. This Contradicts the Biblical account, which is the only true reliable source regarding Jesus.

I don't know which version of the Bible you are quoting, but it's grossely innacurate. Use the KJV it's better. Plus, you are twisting up the Bible with Fictional Bible verses.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1575859606179Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll