d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev15765775785795801965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 63.70
Dec 23 2020 01:06pm
Quote (Skinned @ Dec 23 2020 04:50pm)
Show the evidence to the judges instead of looking foolish with drunk karen testifying. Guiliani is a fucking embarrassment to America right now.

judges are scared for they're life or corrupted, goodluck figuring out how to handle that bullshit, there has to be another way other then the courts
Gold: 260.11
Dec 23 2020 01:10pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Dec 23 2020 01:06pm)
judges are scared for they're life or corrupted, goodluck figuring out how to handle that bullshit, there has to be another way other then the courts

So you admit that Trump appointed scared and corrupt judges?
Gold: 6,061.70
Dec 23 2020 01:19pm
Quote (Skinned @ 23 Dec 2020 08:50)
Show the evidence to the judges instead of looking foolish with drunk karen testifying. Guiliani is a fucking embarrassment to America right now.

Need a day in court to present evidence. Prior to the election, cases were dismissed without evidence due to lack of injury. Post election most cases were dismissed either due to standing (should have brought them before the election) or lack of injury (not enough votes from what you allege in the suit would change anything).

Effectively, if it only requires 150K votes to change an election one way or another, and you have 40 targeted suits that would sway 300K votes and change the election, and you're attempting to address each case individually because they aren't related to each other, it's the entire body of work that leads to the injury. By having so many cases dismissed without any hearing in court, the courts have effectively forced a scenario where any claim of "Show the evidence" is every bit as stupid as "We have proof".

There's plenty of evidence that's been released to the public. Courts have refused to hear the cases, therefore the evidence could NOT be presented to them. Evidence is simply evidence until recognized as proof by a judge, so that's where we are. There's evidence, no proof, and with the exception of only a couple cases, no judge wants to touch the individual cases that make up the total body of evidence.

Edit: Though it is concerning that a judge ordered a subpoena in Arizona for the voting machines, and the subpoena was ignored. Like... If I ignore a subpoena, armored men with firearms break down my door, put me in restraints, and throw me in a steel cage. How are these clowns getting away with it?

Quote (Thor123422 @ 23 Dec 2020 11:10)

Yes. He appointed Federalist Society picks. The Federalist Society has gotten literally everything they ever wanted out of Trump. Why would they care if he loses now? They have nothing more to gain from him.

This post was edited by InsaneBobb on Dec 23 2020 01:22pm
Gold: 0.00
Dec 23 2020 03:11pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 23 2020 02:19pm)
Though it is concerning that a judge ordered a subpoena in Arizona for the voting machines, and the subpoena was ignored. Like... If I ignore a subpoena, armored men with firearms break down my door, put me in restraints, and throw me in a steel cage. How are these clowns getting away with it?

have you like
been asleep for 4 years
people wipe their asses with subpoenas nowadays
Gold: 336.86
Dec 23 2020 03:14pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 22 2020 06:35pm)
Nobody's trying to educate anyone. We're just incessantly bitching about stupid shit to waste time that has been turned completely worthless thanks to bullshit lockdowns.

Stop fucking with our entertainment, who invited you, anyway?

so ur just a troll that should be ignored at all costs. gotcha

imagine being so pathetic you think chatting on a forum to rands and trolling them is entertainment.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 60%
Dec 23 2020 03:28pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Dec 23 2020 09:19am)
Need a day in court to present evidence. Prior to the election, cases were dismissed without evidence due to lack of injury. Post election most cases were dismissed either due to standing (should have brought them before the election) or lack of injury (not enough votes from what you allege in the suit would change anything).

Effectively, if it only requires 150K votes to change an election one way or another, and you have 40 targeted suits that would sway 300K votes and change the election, and you're attempting to address each case individually because they aren't related to each other, it's the entire body of work that leads to the injury. By having so many cases dismissed without any hearing in court, the courts have effectively forced a scenario where any claim of "Show the evidence" is every bit as stupid as "We have proof".

There's plenty of evidence that's been released to the public. Courts have refused to hear the cases, therefore the evidence could NOT be presented to them. Evidence is simply evidence until recognized as proof by a judge, so that's where we are. There's evidence, no proof, and with the exception of only a couple cases, no judge wants to touch the individual cases that make up the total body of evidence.

Edit: Though it is concerning that a judge ordered a subpoena in Arizona for the voting machines, and the subpoena was ignored. Like... If I ignore a subpoena, armored men with firearms break down my door, put me in restraints, and throw me in a steel cage. How are these clowns getting away with it?

Yes. He appointed Federalist Society picks. The Federalist Society has gotten literally everything they ever wanted out of Trump. Why would they care if he loses now? They have nothing more to gain from him.

The mental gymnastics :bonk:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Dec 23 2020 03:31pm
Lmao 🤣🤣🤣

Dec 23 2020 03:36pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Dec 23 2020 07:10pm)

when a president appoints judges, he can only go by what he's told by groups who specialize in doing background checks on judges and reading past works to get an idea how they will judge, yes judges trump put in and judges that were appointed by obama, bush and clinton are scared or corrupted, look at governor kemps daughters boyfriend he died, just like jim jordans nephew died in 'car accidents' and the judge in charge of the epstein/deutsche bank case family was murdered in they're home, not easy choice choosing whats wrong or your life or your families life
Dec 23 2020 03:39pm
Dec 23 2020 03:44pm
Desperate ! So they are planning mass riots in washington D.C, and they put in the stimulus bill somethign that stops trump from having the ability to stop civil unrest in the country without Congress permission, these people are sick

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Dec 23 2020 03:50pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15765775785795801965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll