d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Christianity Is A Lie And Bible Is Proof
Prev15657585960307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 40%
Apr 22 2023 11:56pm
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 04:10pm)
Romans 3:10-12
New International Version
10 As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
11 there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
12 All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”[a]

Explain to me how someone who is incapable of doing good can determine how good others are.

You are a humanist applying human logic to God. Do you not see how this will never work?

Did you and your stoner buddies watch zeitgeist recently? I've never seen anyone argue against Christian belief other than those types in this way.

No one is immune to a good roast and examination of beliefs. Christians and religious clowns have been under my radar for some time so it's open season atm. The woke Leftoids and their daily gender ideologies will only diminish my faculties.
Anyway what do we have here... Romans again....
Statements such as "incapable of doing good" are loaded and dealing in absolutes. Let's for arguments sake that we can come to terms on subjective words like "good" as a loving, giving, helping, being kind, not doing bad shit like killing etc. If you pose a premise that people are incapable of doing good then sure. That's a sweeping baseless assumption however is it not?
Can you honestly say “There is no one righteous, not even one; is true? Not a single person no matter how loving and kind cannot be or do the right thing? That's proposterous teaching and you should take a modicum of brain power to assess that.

Also please note the bible directly contradicts itself in this regard by saying shit like this

Genesis 6:9
9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

2 Peter 2:7-8
7 and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)—

Luke 1:5–6
5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. 6 And they were both righteous before God,walking in all the commandments and ordinances of

This post was edited by addone on Apr 23 2023 12:09am
Apr 23 2023 12:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ Apr 23 2023 04:39pm)
You forgot to address the previous post.

You also openly stated...

Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 05:30pm)
Look through all his replies and you will see a trend.

I legit got trolled too lmao I thought he was serious for a bit.

I didn't forget I just didnt bother. Already explained how you are a low priority. The statement about me doing research on the bible has a key operational word in there "extensive" I guess illiterate people will just gloss over and make assumptions.
I dont spend doing "extensive" research for the simple fact that it's mostly been done by others, one doesn't need to spend years proving basic astronomy like the earth spinning around the sun.. The research I do engage in doesn't take very long for example I can identify contradictions or logical fallacies by simply comparing verses.

For more elaborate proof and evidence such as global flood or age of the planet can be determined though scientific data, experiments and historic records. You just take the entire story at face value and call others trolls when they point out your many fallacies. Christians are the trolls rofl. I half expect one of you to come out one day and instead admitting defeat like a humble person but with a timely " jk haha was just trolling all along"

This post was edited by addone on Apr 23 2023 12:32am
Gold: 3.00
Apr 23 2023 12:31am
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 12:56am)
No one is immune to a good roast and examination of beliefs. Christians and religious clowns have been under my radar for some time so it's open season atm. The woke Leftoids and their daily gender ideologies will only diminish my faculties.
Anyway what do we have here... Romans again....
Statements such as "incapable of doing good" are loaded and dealing in absolutes. Let's for arguments sake that we can come to terms on subjective words like "good" as a loving, giving, helping, being kind, not doing bad shit like killing etc. If you pose a premise that people are incapable of doing good then sure. That's a sweeping baseless assumption however is it not?
Can you honestly say “There is no one righteous, not even one; is true? Not a single person no matter how loving and kind cannot be or do the right thing? That's proposterous teaching and you should take a modicum of brain power to assess that.

Also please note the bible directly contradicts itself in this regard by saying shit like this

Genesis 6:9
9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

2 Peter 2:7-8
7 and if he rescued Lot, a righteous man, who was distressed by the depraved conduct of the lawless 8 (for that righteous man, living among them day after day, was tormented in his righteous soul by the lawless deeds he saw and heard)—

Luke 1:5–6
5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. 6 And they were both righteous before God,walking in all the commandments and ordinances of

No one can do anything good at all. Humans are vile filth that do not possess the ability to do anything good, unless it is granted to them by God.

Pointing to patriarchs as proof of this doesn't help your case, as they are part of the elect.

There are 2 categories:

1. Those that God loves and is no longer under the wrath of God, which He has allowed to do good.
2. Those who God hates and is under constant wrath by God, which is incapable of doing anything good.

Mark 10 17-18

17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone".

This post was edited by SP00K on Apr 23 2023 12:36am
Apr 23 2023 02:26am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 06:31pm)
No one can do anything good at all. Humans are vile filth that do not possess the ability to do anything good, unless it is granted to them by God.

Pointing to patriarchs as proof of this doesn't help your case, as they are part of the elect.

There are 2 categories:

1. Those that God loves and is no longer under the wrath of God, which He has allowed to do good.
2. Those who God hates and is under constant wrath by God, which is incapable of doing anything good.

Mark 10 17-18

17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him. “Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?” 18“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone".

I thought Jesus was God?
It's a riveting tale there chap but I'll ask, got any proof or way to comfirm this other than words on a piece of paper from a 2000 year old book?
All I hear is echo chamber of people repeating words and unverifiable assertions.

Don't know about you but I always had the ability to self determine and apply logic, common sense and experience to produce actions. Never had to worship or derive permission from some mysterious sky wizard or consult religious book to tell me what to do. And if my choices lead me to roads I don't want to be on I change course.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 23 2023 02:29am
Apr 23 2023 02:37am
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 03:26am)
I thought Jesus was God?
It's a riveting tale there chap but I'll ask, got any proof or way to comfirm this other than words on a piece of paper from a 2000 year old book?
All I hear is echo chamber of people repeating words and unverifiable assertions.

Don't know about you but I always had the ability to self determine and apply logic, common sense and experience to produce actions. Never had to worship or derive permission from some mysterious sky wizard or consult religious book to tell me what to do. And if my choices lead me to roads I don't want to be on I change course.

I now know with certainty that you have never opened a Bible and rely on reddit posts and tictoc zingers for your biblical information.

If you got the impression that anything that I have said implies otherwise then you really are lost.
Apr 23 2023 03:12am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 08:37pm)
I now know with certainty that you have never opened a Bible and rely on reddit posts and tictoc zingers for your biblical information.

If you got the impression that anything that I have said implies otherwise then you really are lost.

Strawmans are not going to help you here.
I ask for simple proof outside the written words that you copy paste like a drone. All I am saying is how do you know? Other religious books make similar claims billions of people believe them, but that's just populism.

Just because something is written doesn't make it true.

If you write a concept you should be able to prove it through either physical, or logical means if you cannot it's a fantasy pure speculation, because even a sound theory derives it's thesis on scientific method and hypothesis which bring many facts.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 23 2023 03:14am
Apr 23 2023 03:22am
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 04:12am)
Strawmans are not going to help you here.
I ask for simple proof outside the written words that you copy paste like a drone. All I am saying is how do you know? Other religious books make similar claims billions of people believe them, but that's just populism.

Just because something is written doesn't make it true.

If you write a concept you should be able to prove it through either physical, or logical means if you cannot it's a fantasy pure speculation, because even a sound theory derives it's thesis on scientific method and hypothesis which bring many facts.

I know because it has been revealed by the grace of God to be so via the bible.

If you claim otherwise I also expect proof as it's also a claim.

This post was edited by SP00K on Apr 23 2023 03:22am
Apr 23 2023 03:57am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 09:22pm)
I know because it has been revealed by the grace of God to be so via the bible.

If you claim otherwise I also expect proof as it's also a claim.

What is this magical woo woo concept grace of God you talking about? All you have is claim not proof. When people fail to provide proof but instead ask others to disprove their claims is equivalent to a party clown asking his audience if they can disprove sorcery. Lol
Let me walk you out with this parting gift.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 23 2023 04:00am
Apr 23 2023 04:08am
Quote (addone @ Apr 23 2023 04:57am)
What is this magical woo woo concept grace of God you talking about? All you have is claim not proof. When people fail to provide proof but instead ask others to disprove their claims is equivalent to a party clown asking his audience if they can disprove sorcery. Lol
Let me walk you out with this parting gift.

https://i.ibb.co/SrjXYM0/347-BCoj-C761-Xv-Xj-Zdhf-JZAv-DKd-Y44r-Ye-Bryroryt-Eq-Y.jpg

You made an affirmative statement and when I asked for proof you posted a meme. This is very bold considering even Bart ehrman refuses to do the same. And from what it seems your info comes from zeitgeist.

I made a claim and then provided proof.

You really are connecting the dots here :rofl:

Apr 23 2023 04:54am
Quote (SP00K @ Apr 23 2023 10:08pm)
You made an affirmative statement and when I asked for proof you posted a meme. This is very bold considering even Bart ehrman refuses to do the same. And from what it seems your info comes from zeitgeist.

I made a claim and then provided proof.

You really are connecting the dots here :rofl:

https://i.imgur.com/lByUYIV.jpg

Unverifiable statements are not proof, be on your merry way.

This post was edited by addone on Apr 23 2023 04:54am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15657585960307Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll